Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:41 pm
Well, after RE3, I'd probably fan it out a bit. Code Veronica would happen a few months later, somewhere around March 1999. My Rebecca/Carlos side game would probably happen 2000. My RE4 would be 2001 and my RE5 would be 2003.
Also, there wouldn't be any of that Umbrella losing power crap. Umbrella is Resident Evil, and they'd pretty much be in control as much as in the RE movies.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:52 pm
Woah. Ever thought of making your own game Bio? biggrin  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:00 am
Uhm... That's kinda my career path...
I'll be making textures for a zombie game during the next 3 months.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:42 am
surprised Well, this was a fun read. xd

Seriously, conversations like that are reasons why I love this guild.

Anyway, Bio, what of Sherry?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:53 am
Well, I dunno... I'd either have her disappear from the picture, going to her more distant relatives, or have her kidnapped, in which case she'd get rescued either in RE5 or the Rebecca spinoff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:08 am
And of Steve? Since he dies in CV would he still do so?  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:11 am
Yeah, he would. But the way I'd make him, he'd be a likeable character, so when he died, you'd actually feel sorry for him.
And none of that, "I love you," crap. You've known her for like a day, get over yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:06 pm
What would be the plans for after 5?  

Ivory Lie

FateoftheUnkown

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:24 pm
Maybe Someone sent Leon and Claire to see what was going on?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:37 pm
zZdioZz
Maybe Someone sent Leon and Claire to see what was going on?
Then why does it look like Claire is ready to go on Vacation? Besides, she's no agent.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:40 pm
Ivory Lie
What would be the plans for after 5?

Actually, I'd probably go all out, make RE5 ******** spectacular and then end the series with it. Unlike Capcom, I'd actually end on a high note and let the series end while it's still good instead of milking it until there's nothing left.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:08 pm
So in other words it would not be like you think it would be now?  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:10 pm
I have NO idea what you mean...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Yes i probably didn't make that clear enough
Let me try again.
So instead of what re5 is now with what i can only assume to be ganados and in that location you would make it completely different? Where would you set it ? what would the enemys be?  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:33 pm
Like I said, it'd be something like the final scenario of Umbrella Chronicles. It'd be in an Umbrella Base, (though probably not Russia, or at least not winter), but it'd be all in an Umbrella Facility, probably Jill and Chris as a reunion for the finale.
If it was a PS2 game, it'd probably be 2 discs long. It'd be the longest RE game of the series. It'd have several chapters, probably another party of characters elsewhere, like Barry and Rebecca? (Say one party in HCF the other in Umbrella.)
It'd be action packed, but at the same time, full of puzzles, etc. Basically, it'd be one full story equivalent of 2 RE games. In it, we'd see the death of Nicholai, the death of that new Villain, from CV. And the death of HCF and Umbrella.
Of course, at the end, it'll be revealed that Umbrella is still around and that their reign will be revived. Just, not in any sequels.
Also, we'd reveal more about HUNK. In fact, HUNK and Ada would have their own scenario, they'd be like rivals, and end up going against each other.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games