Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If Wesker didn't wear the glasses, then who would? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think should take Wesker's glasses?
  Chris
  Jill
  Barry
  Brad
  Rebecca or any of Bravo Team
  Carlos
  Claire
  Leon (RE 2 or RE 4)
  Billy
  Steve, Sherry, Ashley, Nemesis O_O Just about anything else your little minds can think of.
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 am
Thought: Wesker w/o sunglasses is almost as horrible of a thought as Bono w/o sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:22 am
*cackles* Carlos looks pretty freaking hot WITHOUT sunglasses, with them he'd be like...o___O;; Able to rule the world with his hotness!! All hail Carlos!
*laughs at attempt to imagine Steve trying to pull off sunglasses* *stops suddenly* OMG! Steve! *tackle-hugs the hotness that is Steve with sun-glasses*
Why does everyone look so much hotter with sunglasses? Seriously? *cackles at magical sunglasses*
*imagines*
Wesker: You can't kill me, Chris!
Chris: No, but I can steal your kick-a** sunglasses! *steals*
Wesker: No! *looks ugly and non-Weskerish* *implodes from non-Weskerishness*

*CACKLES* X3

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:07 pm
Carlos... Steve... Why do you like all the losers of RE? Next thing you'll tell us you liked Leon in RE4 too?

And for the record, Wesker is still badass without his glasses:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 pm
He still is bad a** with out his glasses. How many characters can say that they can go with or with out glasses  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 pm
Well, Mr. Smith, in the Matrix Revolutions, actually looked pretty scary without his glasses. It kinda freaked me out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Yeah he was freaky and looked like he was going to kill with out the glasses.... Even though he looked bad a** with them. I didn't like the glasses that were used in Directors cut the seemed eh, bland...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Those are Aviator shades, they're classic, how can you not love them?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:26 pm
They may be losers, but they're hot losers. *grins* And they may be morons, but they're lovable morons. Besides...what would CV be without Steve? He makes me laugh at him and his mental problems. ^^ *hugs the unloved Steve*
And Wesker looks OLDER without his glasses and doesn't look nearly AS badass. *pats the unglassified Wesker*
And I like Chris too...and Leon is hot but THAT'S IT. His personality sucks and he pales in comparison to the morons that are Steve and Carlos. He is mindless peice of emofied, cliched, eye-candy...that's it...

saritasunshine

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:27 pm
They make him look all terminatory like and I didn't like them on anyone... But it could have been worse could have been ELTON JOHN glasses...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:34 pm
saritasunshine
They may be losers, but they're hot losers. *grins* And they may be morons, but they're lovable morons. Besides...what would CV be without Steve? He makes me laugh at him and his mental problems. ^^ *hugs the unloved Steve*
And Wesker looks OLDER without his glasses and doesn't look nearly AS badass. *pats the unglassified Wesker*
And I like Chris too...and Leon is hot but THAT'S IT. His personality sucks and he pales in comparison to the morons that are Steve and Carlos. He is mindless peice of emofied, cliched, eye-candy...that's it...

Well, let's see, without Steve, you wouldn't be laughing at CVX... So that means that people would take that game a bit more seriously. Which, I think is a good thing.

Zombied_Squirrel
They make him look all terminatory like and I didn't like them on anyone... But it could have been worse could have been ELTON JOHN glasses...
Well, that's who Wesker was originally designed after. T-1000.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 pm
O_o see I didn't know that but now that you say that the earlier version does look quite like him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:40 pm
The thing is, though... Okay, so you might not like those glasses in particular. But if anything, Wesker's new glasses are much more bland. Their new design is so generic, they look like he bought them at a dollar store.
The aviator shades at least have a name for their style.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:45 pm
Good point and noted but I still am not a big fan of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:50 pm
I just think that they should've given Wesker a better design. I mean, going back to the Matrix. One of the coolest things about it was that virtually every single character had a unique design to their glasses.

I'm not saying that Wesker needs like... Morpheus glasses. But at least something cool.

This would've been a cool design: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe Capcom should've given him Kanye West glasses xd :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm
Why could I have seen Wesker wearing those Kanye West glasses.... XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff