Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:03 am
(Robin was talking to both you and Adam Lil Pratica)

Robin waited ,he was getting bored of waiting this needed to be done, they couldn't get away with this he woulnd't let her get hurt again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:58 am
Orignal character
Name: aqualad
Code name:aqualad
Appearance: couldn't get a picture because something is wrong with my computer
Abilites of suit: no added abilities
weapons ?: none  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:03 am
aqualad pulls out his comunicator and decides to check in with robin
"aqualad calling robin" aqualad said into the comunicator"aqualad calling robin, robin are you there"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:59 pm
(im the worst roleplayer ever!!!)

Raven told star and gemini "Hey im going to go get some pizza. Ill be back in a few." Raven headed out of the tower. She opened the com and told robin "ill be there ASAP!"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:46 pm
((No your not you just need to read the post that we put up))

Gemini and Starfire nodded as Raven and Adam left the medic room. "Starfire?" asked Gemini.

"Yes, Gemini", replied Starfire.

"Where is Robin again?" asked Gemini.

"I really don't know young Gemini friend. I relly don't know", said Starfire. "Maybe he went to go get something", she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:37 pm
"I'll go for the girl than for I will love o meet Starfire again. Hehehe", chuckled Turgon as he disappeared.

"Very well" said Firefly as she turned into a wolf with wings and flew up in the air.

~~~~~Titans Tower~~~~~~

"Well, now looks like noones home", said Turgon as he enterd the tower in the dark shawdows.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 am
Then Starfire said to Gemini, "Gets some rest now. And I'll be in the bathroom thats in this room ok." Then she kissed Gemini on the forehead and waked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

Gemini nodded and looked away. But she wasn't tired event though she should get some rest she wasn't tired at all. She than turned into a dog and layed there on the bed for a while until she heard something. She heard footsteps and turned back into her regular form. 'Whose there and I have bad feeling thats its not the Titans', as Gemini thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:38 am
((Hay if anyone wants to join Nightstar~Traveling Through Time. Be my guess for I can use some more characters and more poeple so I can keep the roleplay going on.))

Turgon hid in the shadows as he entered the medic room so Gemini wouldn't see him. When Starfire came out of the bathroom her said, "Hello Starfire and Gemini Heheheheh! And its specially nice seeing you again Starfire."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 am
(Welcome thes270- add a pciture when ready)

'Hey aqua lad ,I haven't got time to talk i'm on a misson, where are you ?'he added he didn't have time to talk to him though he didn't want to be rude.

Adam arrived at the station Raven couldn't be that far away. He swung down behind Robin ,he was on his com.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:58 am
"I heard you guys ran into trouble is if you need help, I'll be their as fast as I can" aqualad replied franticly, worried his friends were in danger  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 am
Raven arrived at the station. She could see Adam. She waited for her next directions.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:18 am
'I need you to stay at T-tower with Star for a while incase we need you okay, oh thanks Aqualad you help is much appreciated' he was glad they had more backup especially someone like Aqualad.

Adam turned Raven was behind him 'Raven over her' his whispered not wanting to disrupt Robins conversation.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:42 am
"ok i'll be right there" aqualad said as he dove into the see towards titans tower  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:00 am
Raven followed Adam "What is it" Raven whisper trying not to disturb Robin  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:23 am
'OK thanks I owe you one over and out' Robin ended the transmisson turning to the others nowing they were thier , 'Ok Titans afte speaking with Adams contact in CSI I know where the box came from in the woods meaning were moving out thier now ,Ok lets move' .

'Affirmative' Adam replied checking his weapon.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff