Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:30 pm
Kouta woke up form his knock out of shock. He looked up toward where the shinigami was at and screamed.

"What the hell are you???!!!"

Kouta jumped onto the bed and grabbed his lacrosse stick and started swinging at the shinigami.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:52 pm
James continued to pace around. He couldn't take it anymore. Just then he got an idea. "Maybe Kouta will remind me of something." James walked into his room and reached over for the phone. As soon as he picked it up he began to dial Kouta's number.  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:17 pm
Kouta was going wild with the lacrosse stick that he knocked some of Carissa's stuff. He then saw his phone light up and got it and picked it up.

"H..hello???"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:17 pm
"Hey. It's me." James spurred out. "I was wondering if..." James stopped before he finished his sentence. There was something unusual about Kouta tone. It was making his nervous. " Umm...Kouta. Are you okay? You seem uneasy over there."  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:30 pm
"Well yeah!!! There's this giant monster right in front of...." The line broke between the two guys.

"I am a shinigami. My name is Jaken. I am the owner of that Death Note."

"Death Note? What the f&$# is a Death Note?"

The shinigami pointed to the the book that Carissa was holding in her hands. While Kouta saw the expression of Carissa he knew real well that she saw the death god.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:00 pm
" A monster!" james smiled as he said this. "Are you sure it wasn't a really big bug?" James waited for Kouta to reply. "Kouta. Hellllloooo." James smile disapperead as he realized that the line broke. He removed the phone from the side of his head and stared at it a while. There was still that sense of awkwardness in the air. James put the phone back on the reciever and spruced himself up a little. He was going over to Kouta's house just to make sure things were right over there. He took two steps at a time as he went down stairs. It would be better to hurry, instead of missing it. James finally got to the door and headed outside.

(Is everybody's house close to eachother? Wasn't sure if i wanted him walking or driving over.)  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:15 pm
(I dont know cause I drive to her house.)

Kouta looked back at Carissa scared with fright he ran to her an they both ran out of the house.
Kouta then started dialing the police.

"H...hello? Yes I have an emergency. We have this giant monster in my girlfriends house. What??? NO this isn't a joke."

The police hung up on Kouta. They both ran to a tree that was 5 houses away from where Carissa's house was.

"Are we playing a game?"

The shinigami popped out from above the tree trunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:17 pm
Kouta's house was just about five blocks away. he didn't really need to take his care. The exercise would be good. James got to the end of the curb and took up into a half sprint half jog. When james finally got there, he wasn't entirly out of breath. James knocked on the door. There wasn't any reply. He waited a little while but there was still no answer. James took a couple of steps back to take in the full view of the house. The lights weren't on in any of the windows. This puzzled James. "Where is he?!"  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Carissa screamed as she fell over and backed away slowly from Jaken. "Wh-What do you want from us!?" she asked as she allowed the feeling of panic to swallow her entire being. The police won't help, she thought to herself, I couldn't see this... This thing until I touched that- The girl quickly turned to Kouta. "That book!" she quickly came up with for her little, yet useless plan, "What if we get rid of it!?" Geez, I always loved stuff like this, she told herself, The paranormal... So why am I screaming not cheering!?!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:13 pm
"Even if you get rid of the book, I still cannot vanish away. I am a death god that goes everywhere to whom ever touched the Death Note. That book you are talking about is called the Death Note. The only way to get rid of me is if I returned back with the life of the owner of the Death Note, or if I died. But how am I supposed to die if I am dead. Hehehe.... Anyways. You", Jaken ponted to Kouta. "You are the true posesor of the Death Note. You have the power to kill anyone you wish. The person who's name you write into that book will die in 45 seconds or die in a tragic accident. Your choice for the death."

"Wait I'm supposed to kill people with this??? I don't beleive it one bit. I mean how am I killing by just writting in a book."

"If you wish, you can demonstrate by writing a name. How about Carissa?"

"NO!!!! Never in my life would I ever kill Carissa I love her with all my soul. Buddy you got another thing coming in that crazy head of yours. You know what...I do have someone in my mind that is really annoying to us all. (Emos) Jennifer Thompson. She never shuts up about us. OK...Carissa do you have her #?"  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:57 pm
Carissa reached into her pocket. Dammit! "I left my cell in my room," she groaned and whined, still scared half to death by Jaken, "I have her number there. If I could just get back home and find the number I could..." The girl brushed her bangs away from her eye to get a better look at Jaken. She wasn't sure which was more frightening: that fact he was right there or his looks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 pm
"If you wish to get your phone, you may. I have no need to rush."

"OK. But I have one question. How do I know that when we leave you, you could have gotten that...Death Note. And how do I know that you won't use it to kill us?"

"Because I am not the posesor of it no more. Only the posesor can kill someone. I promise that I will stay at this very spot when you return."

Kouta and Carissa ran together to the house. Kouta got the Death Note, while Carissa got to her phone. They ran back where Jaken was still in the tree.

"OK. Now let me call her."
*Three rings.*

"Hello?"

"Hi,Jennifer? Yeah this is Kouta."
Kouta started to write Jennifer's name in the book. He heard laughter in the background. He knew that there were people with her. Then a scream came.

(Random person)"OMG Jennifer. Wake up. OMG!!!"

Screaming cme from everywhere. Kouta looked back at Jaken with a scared and shocked face. He then looked at Carissa.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:29 pm
Carissa scowled slightly. "How long are you going to follow us around, then?" she asked, still afraid, "I believe that Death Note thing's real, but what about you? What's your relation to that book?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:04 pm
"I follow whomever is the posesor of the book. But no one can see me because only you two have touched it. If someone else touches it, they may see me."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:04 pm
Carissa groaned a little. "Geez... But wait, how are you going to follow both of us at the same time?" she asked, "You can't be at two places at the same time, now can you?" She paused for a moment and gave Jaken a suspicious glare. "Can you?"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff