Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Hikari Mikazuki's House ^w^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:08 pm

Sensei can you check these copies and make sure there right. *hands over copies*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:16 am

Mikyo thought for a second.

"how would you guys like a permant exploding fist...like you know...when you want to use it you dont have to focus anything."

Mikyo held up his right hand and took of his guantlet. there were about fifteen different curse marks on his hand. a few seconds later he found the Fire Curse.

"i can get Zetshimo to tattoo it onto your body with his Sacred Knife."

Mikyo knew this was illegal...but he wasnt much for rules anyway.

Oni_Soul

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Ummmm.... no. I ranther learn my techneques.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:39 pm

"I'm guessing there's a catch to it isn't there?"
Hikari suspiciously looked at her sensei.

WolfGirl915

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Mikyo looked at her with a weird look.

"..no...its just called a curse mark because theres nothing called a helping mark."

Mikyo should her his Curse Marks but he didnt show her the one on his palm.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:39 pm

That a reasion I don't want a curse mark. I work harder and become stronger that way. Why would I want to take the easy way out. Now how do we generate the explosion from our fists?

Spectrum Love

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Mikyo made some hand signs.((which ever ones that are fire or something...)) after which his hand cought on fire.

"try lighting the top of the tree on fire."

Mikyo walked over to a tree and hit it. he pulled his fist away and the fire that was on it, was now gone. he moved his hand up to the top of the tree and it burst into flames.

"as i said...its easier and faster with the curse mark."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:25 pm

What's the point in making it easier? Then there no work and that doesn't make a strong nija? Do you even have pride? *he copied the hand signs* I don't care if I ever master a jutsu. The point is that I'm pushing myself to see what I can do. That what a nija is about. Testing your abilities. *his hand flickered with fire then went out* I'll keep trying to see what my limit is and push farther. I won't stop. I need to do better. *he repeated the hand signs* I won't take the easy way out. * his hand flickered again but stayed a half a second longer*

Spectrum Love

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:23 pm

"Well, I'm not gonna take it especially since it has cursed in it.."
Hikari performed the hand seals and ended on the tiger seal (all fire jutsus end in tiger wink ). Her right hand went on fire and she punched a nearby tree. She let the fire on her hand die but the fire still burned on the tree.
"Heh, even though my element is fire, I guess I still need some practice.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:39 pm

I think we both need to practice keeping the fire on our hands first. *tigher hand sign* I think thats the next half of step. *this time the fire stayed for about 3 seconds* I'm getting better slowly.

Spectrum Love

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:52 am

Mikyo watched his students as Zetshimo came out of the ground.

"whats up Zetshimo..."

"nothing...i just wanted to see your new squad."

Mikyo sat down.

"they're practicing right now...but i think that the girl almost has it..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:03 am

*tiger hand sign* I might have it. *his hand flamed and is stayed for about 10 seconds* Now the timing is staying longer. Get it to stay for five minites and I'll be ready to try hitting the tree. Pactience is a virture Sensei. *repeated the process* Hard work *flame light his hand* is true power. *the flame stayed for twice as long* I know I'm working against my element but that means i have to work harder. Why is it that people try to take the easy way out in stead of pushing themselves. *hit the tee with his foot* Elepant kick tai jutsu. * a hole appered in the place that he kicked on the tree* I want to keep working and be able to revenge my ansertors. *leaves gracefully fell from the tree top*

Spectrum Love

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:02 pm

"you still have to push your self."

Mikyo remembered when Kishama tought him that jutsu.

"it sucked...the last test was taking a full on blow to the chest with the Exploding Fist...."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:14 pm

And I haven't? * does tiger sign* I think I've been pushing myself ever since I came to this village. *his hand stayed on fire for abot half a minite and went out*

Spectrum Love

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Hikari tried multiple times but they were unsuccessful.
She took a few deep breaths and then collided her flaming fist again into the tree.
The fire on her hand died out but this time so did the one on the tree.
The treetop caught on fire but it wasn't as big as Mikyo's.
"Alright! Now I just have to practice and make it better."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces