Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Granted, but as AvP's motto goes, "Whoever wins, we lose."

I wish Leon got his emo hair chopped off by a chainsaw (preferably with his head, too).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:48 pm
Granted, but then they give Leon's old haircut to Chris.

I wish Resident Evil 4 had REAL gun names, not the silly a** "Punisher" crap.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:54 am
Granted but you only get a weak BB gun and thus it is the only gun that can be named.

I wish that people would stop thinking RE5 is racist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:38 am
Granted, but then some crazy kid, after playing this game, goes and kills a bunch of black people and nobody considers it a hate crime. Have THAT on your conscience.

I wish that they brought back the servers for both Outbreak games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but then some crazy kid, after playing this game, goes and kills a bunch of black people and nobody considers it a hate crime. Have THAT on your conscience.

I wish that they brought back the servers for both Outbreak games.

granted. but you can only play with girly fonts and pink background themes.

i wish that the survival series was better...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:39 pm
Granted, but then its popularity causes Resident Evil to permanently become a first person shooter.

I wish that all RE4 fanboys and fangirls ceased to exist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but then its popularity causes Resident Evil to permanently become a first person shooter.

I wish that all RE4 fanboys and fangirls ceased to exist.

Granted, but when they dissapear, a bunch for RE5 appear, and they ruin that one too.

I wish that I didn't feel nastalgia playing RE4...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:11 am
Granted, but then you don't feel nostalgia playing ANY RE game.

I wish RE5 was a PS3 exclusive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 am
Granted, but then you're the only system with all the fanboys and fangirls with nobody to share the anguish with.

I wish Brad had never died in RE3.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:13 am
Granted, but then he just would have been excluded from the game, and we'd never find out what happened to him.

I wish Capcom released all the beta material from RE1, RE2 (1.5), etc. All the stuff that didn't make it into the games, to be released in like a package or a DVD promo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 am
Granted, but to narrate all the stuff they'd have Leon. "Oh, this is the game I was supposed to be in, but they scrapped it at the last minute. Unfortunately, they still made me a n00bish cop in the final one. And in this one, I was supposed to be in some paranormal place... and scared. Me? Scared? Puh-lease..."

I wish HUNK had a game all to himself with fixed camera angles and tank controls.

Edit: 100th post! Yay for me! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:44 am
Granted but it is not an RE game but a game where hunk is dressed in a cardboard box painted like a tank and he runs around knocking over traffic cones.

I wish that RE4 sold badly.  

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm
Granted, but then other companies are afraid they'll sell badly and therefore the production of all Survival Horror games stops. Forever.

I wish a*****e critics who complained about RE games getting stale, would die horrible and painful deaths.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Granted, but the T-Virus leaks from the very series they complain about and your wish literally comes back to bite you in the a**.

I wish Rebecca didn't sound like she was 5 in RE: UC.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:57 am
Granted, but then her voice work is just done really badly, like the person was reading the lines for the first time when they recorded it.

I wish Capcom hired me to be the Project Lead for the rest of their projects. A.K.A. Have me be in charge of where the storyline goes.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff