Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Wild Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 pm
Alice yanked serpant's tongue from Lena's hand and carelessly tossed it to the ground, swiftly grabbing Lena by the neck and raising her up off of the ground, dangling her feet just above the snow, "I know you aren't, if you were you'd be dead by now, i'd be snacking on you with Katrina," she narrowed her red eyes, "But luckily for you i don't share with others, so you have the privilege of being bitten by your best friend." she tightened her grip on Lena's neck, "Do you even know what they put me through? They tortured me until i wrote those letters," she began to glare at Lena, "And they even took my ring," her voice cracked slightly at the thought of it, "It was pure hell, i couldn't sleep mostly because Drew would give me nightmares about Eli, and they had me strapped to that damn chair so close to that fire, i felt like i couldn't breathe, and it's all thanks to you, Slayer." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to keep her emotions under control, "Any last words?" she asked, still merciful enough to let Lena get a few prayers in.

Shadow Alice was still a considerable distance away from the pair, she pulled herself up through the snow and out of the shadows, starting into a jog that made a shooting pain go through her gut once more, still as unforgiving as the first time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm
Lena slapped Alice on the face, then teleporting out of her grip.

"Yeah, and if I didn't come, your candy a** would still be in that chair." Lena spat.

She breathed heavily, getting chocked wasn't the best ever.

She held onto her throat.

"Listen got get a drinky from one of the big vultures, and we will go home, if there is a home to go to, the last I knew the manor was under attack." Lena turned to shadow Alice.

"How was everything when you left?" Lena asked.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:53 pm
[[ Lol, b***h slapped. ]]

Alice placed her hand on her cheek, gritting her teeth in anger, "A vulture? A vulture didn't ruin my life." she pointed out harshly turning to look at Lena and shadow Alice, "Where's Eli?" she asked, glanceing over at shadow Alice. Alice glared viciously at shadow Alice, "Didn't i tell you to never follow me around?" she asked, willing to kill them both.

Shadow Alice sighed, "I don't know, i didn't want to get in the middle of that mess, the door was still hot so i simply took a portal to Alice's room and got this," she pulled Alice's ring out of her pocket and handed it to Lena, "And then i took a portal out of the house, i don't trust going back there just yet." she then turned her attention to Alice, "Perhaps, i couldn't hear you clearly through all of your bitching." she arched an eyebrow, both Alice and shadow Alice were angry, which distracted them both from their main focuses. Shadow Alice was focused on shadow Lena, and Alice was focused on Lena, now they just wanted to fight each other.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:09 pm
"Eli left the house yesterday, we haven't seen him since." Lena said with a sigh.

She knew Eli was hurt, and there was many places in Havencrest he could be, so Eli was gone, Shadow Lena was dead, Alaster was burned, and now Alice was rageful, what more could happen?

Lena sighed, sitting down on the log, and waited for Alice to snap out of it already.

"And I didn't do anything either, it isn't my fault you haven't had blood in over seven months, and it isn't my fault you got all bitchy and fled." Lena commented, she was going to give it right back to Alice.

{I was going to get secret retreat but GGGGRRRR, to much.. I likes the mirror and the red hair }  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:23 pm
[[ You can pick where this hits ]]

Alice spun around and popped Lena hard with her wing, "Shadow Alice might be able to call me a b***h and get away with it but i won't hesitate to kick your a** if your tongue gets careless, Earth girl." she said, leaving it at that. She walked up to shadow Alice and sat down next to her, just generally tired now, physically and emotionally.

Shadow Alice sat down by Alice and put her arm around her shoulders, leaning against her, "I could go get you a fox or something, it'd only take a quick second." she offered. She was likely going to do it anyway, Alice was a bit out of control.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:29 pm
"Whatever." Lena murmered, she had goten hit in the side with a wing, it stung, but it didn't hurt bad.

She sat on the ground, pullying her knees to her chest.

She wanted to go back to the manor, it had gotten colder out, and she wanted to know how everyone was.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 pm
[[ fox ); ]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 pm
Alice looked down at the snow, thinking of how much she missed Eli, "Yea, sure, whatever," she replied, not really listening to shadow Alice's question.

Shadow Alice stood up, "You guys really make me sick," she said, rolling her eyes as she walked away, "This is what i ment when i said me and mirror Lena knew how to get through fights. We wouldn't have been so hard headed as to let this drag on as long as you have." she added, sinking into the shadows of the snow and darting off into the forest. She zipped around, spotting squirrels and raccoons, and the occasional vulture before seeing a fox. She quickly shot her hand out of the snow and pulled the fox into the shadows, darting back to the group and pulling herself, and the fox, up and out of the snow. She held it up by it's hind legs like she had just pulled a rabbit out of a tophat, "Tah dah." she said, holding out the wriggling, whining foxling to her.

Alice snapped out of deep thought when shadow Alice held out a fox to her, "Uh..!" she blurted out in a confused manner, jerking away from the fox. She looked it over for a moment and sighed, reaching out and wrapping her fingers around it's neck. She looked away and squeezed down hard, breaking it's neck, which was actually far more merciful than feeding off of it alive. She closed her eyes and took the fox, leaning down and regretfully sinking her fangs into it's warm pelt. After a few moments, she leaned back up and set the fox down, standing up and wiping blood from the side of her mouth onto her sleeve. She glanced over at Lena, "My ring?" she asked, holding out her hand. Shadow Alice had given Lena her ring earlier, so she expected it back. Her eyes dulled out from red, very slowly going back to purple as she waited.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 pm
Lena tossed the ring to Alice, she wasn't ready to forgive her yet, who would after being called a slut? She shook her head, rearanging herself so she was looking at the fire, she pulled her knees to her chest, and gently layed her forehead on her knees, she was in deep thought, where she was home with her father, not here were her best friend hated her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:20 pm
Alice caught the ring, nearly getting sick through the taste of fox blood. She bent over and put her hands on her knees, coughing and gagging viciously as she felt the need to throw up, leaning back up after a few minutes of nothing but coughing. She rubbed her face with her sleeves and brushed through her hair with her fingers, trying to get herself as clean as possible without a shower nearby. She scooped up some snow and rubbed it up her legs, wiping away dirt and dried blood, which worked like a charm, there were only scratches and cuts along her legs from rose thorns, her skirt was slightly dirty but not very noticably, and her shirt was fine except for blood on the sleeves. She pulled out a ribbon from her thigh strap that she used to tie her hair into a pony tail, instead tying it around her hair like a headband, a quirky yet cute bow tilted to the side of her ribbon. She looked down at her ring, looking it over before she put it on. She frowned when she saw the infinity sign engraved in the band, slipping it on as her eyes watered slightly. She rubbed her eyes with her sleeves and glanced over at Lena, "It's not that i find myself above you, it's just that i'm far too stubborn to apologise, and i won't, directly that is. I suppose you could call this an apology, but i won't. I'm going to go look for Eli.." she turned and started walking towards the forest in the direction of central plaza, disappearing out of sight from shadow Alice and Lena into the treeline, quickly making her way towards the town.

Shadow Alice placed her hand on her forehead, feeling as if she were getting a headache, "I swear, humans are just plain weird with their emotions." she said quietly, looking back at Lena, "What do we do?" she asked.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:24 pm
Lena tossed Alice one of shadow Lena's pistols.

"I think she would of wanted you to have atleast one of them, and we are going back to the manor." Lena said, not really wanting to go back, but knowing they had to.

She stood to her feet, wondering if shadow Lena had anymore bullets, or if Kage could make her more, she liked the effect of the burning the bullets gave off, it was cool.

Lena walked over to shadow Alice.

"Ready when you are." Lena said with a half smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:38 pm
[[ Are you sure about going back to price? Our interactions there would leave Rose behind, she's by Alaster and Alluris and i don't want her to have to be left there unless you really wanna go back. ]]
[[ Oh ********. Eli scares me when he's angry QnQ ]]
[[ And yes, that will be her dress. I'm super picky when it comes to clothes, and it was the only dress i deemed worthy to be Alice's dress >:3 ]]
[[ And ayup, i got my ribbon 8D ]]
[[ Ahg i still feel sick >:c i feel like throwing up -n- ]]
[[ I'll have her roam central plaza a bit. ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:41 pm
[[ You got your bow ;3 ]]
[[ I have more money I want to get you more :C ]]
[[ I might be able to get more gaia cash soon too, I am selling that PS3 for $200. I am buying my mom a tire though for Christmas, she wanted new ones and I can only get her one 8D ]]
[[ Eli is going to be wicked pissed until Alice explains lol. I will have him go to the tavern when his hair is done they can meet up there o: ]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:52 pm
{Tina it doesn't matter to me, there is this mofo at Price Manor, demanding to be let in though.}  

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces