Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Ria RPG Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:32 am
I downloaded it and I can't find the folder where I installed it... It should be on the desktop right?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:25 pm
I cant really answer that cause its different for people. It should say where you installed it during your installnation.  

KuraiGekkou

Yunbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:10 am
From the start menu in your desktop, you should be able to select 'search' (if you are using windows). Type in the file name and it should find it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:49 pm
02.19.06 - Totally Hexed teh game and Intelligent weapons!-

Most awsome.

Learned to Hex the RPG_RT.exe and added my own custom symbols and Logo screens. (no more RPG Italian or whatever). IT should look much awsomeness. Working on the Cylindar space station now. Added a fun sub-quest for the Pizza Palor. Smart weapons meaning if you equip this, you will get this skill XD! OR.. GO INSANE

JDIOAJDOAIDJAOIDJ.

LIKE THAT.

XD. This is going places.. :nod:  

KuraiGekkou

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:10 pm
Just a helpful tip ony our Rpg Kurai (which is awsome btw) when you type in text, you can only have 37 charecters per line (this includes spaces). I have took the game and added a bard that sings a few songs in the bar. =). I am toying with the demo so that i might learn a little better.

Oh, I also had troubles with event EV0007 in map TribuRiver sub map innerTribuHouses  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:33 am
Notice that, but too lazy too change it ::wiffs hand::

Im sure you guys can figure out the last two letters or so XP.

Chii's cute-scene/cutscene? Probably would help if you told me what you have promblems with it.  

KuraiGekkou

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:12 am
it freezes, it just stops as i talk to chiis sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:50 am
O___o

Joy a similar promblem. But no one else to my knowledge. I think somethings just funky with the install files then.

If it happens again next demo then i guess something is wrong with it.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:31 pm
Kurai its not working for me!!!!! scream I dont get it, it worked perfectly when I downloaded the old Ria date game....I guess it just wasnt meant to be crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:37 pm
Just tell me what happens TIff ^^ ::wiffs hand:: It should be ok...

just.. need.. to figure out whats wrong.. thats all...  

KuraiGekkou

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:47 am
what is ky's persona? Is he the silent and obedient gaurdian? And how did you get all the files into a windows application as opposed to a zip file -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:45 am
02.21.06 - Something fun-

User Image

XD. Took Ai's image and added it as a new faceset sorta thing. I think we
could go places if Ai added different Emotions to it and all. Itll be awsome! i think ill ask her if she could do that XD. Then its just a matter of Joy, Tiff, and 2 other gurls im going to add. SHHHHHH.. XD

didn't do much in the game though since i had a huge RP night last night.

------------------

I used some EXE file maker Cadmus... called Advance installer. And yeah. Ky's the kewl lil punk.  

KuraiGekkou

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:13 pm
Well I have a problem with the new game as well but I keep getting a network error near the end of the Ria download. Any Ideas Kurai? I really want to see how you portrayed the LilyxDarius thing and how Darius looks!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Please ignore the previous post I got it to work and I tested it out. It's pretty good I like the characters so far and I played the polite guy...only thing is...uh...well....

Darius looks like a chick xp

To be fair there probably wasn't a good sprite for him and the fact that he's an NPC doesn't help out either. So in short I'm fine with everything else so don't mind my ramblings about my character looking like a chick it's fine.  

TaiBaiWong

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:22 am
oooo...::claps:: maybe we can use my art too...  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff