Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:48 pm
Raven went up to starfire. "Wow Adam is doing a good job." She was staring looking though it was a movie. "Well we should go help him if something happens to him. She went outside and went to find adam. She saw that the girl was slowly huting him. Raven needed to help. So she freezed time. (Exept the tt remeber). While the girl was frozed she asked Adam "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:30 pm
Then Black Feather unfroze herself as her broom turned into weopon. She than hits Raven from behind and laughs, "Hahaha!"

Then Gemini turns into a sparrow and fly's to where Adam, Raven, and the the evil witch girl is. She then turns into a lion and pounces on the girl. "You leave my family alone", said Gemin as she put her lion wait on the witch girl.

Then the witch girl saids, "I have been witing for you Gemini. To take your powers and kill you." Then Black Feather pushes Gemini off, making Gemini turn back into her normal form. Then she grabs Gemini and holds her up with one arm.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Then Starfire grabs Robin and takes him to where the others are. As she puts him down on the ground, her eye's glew green, and yelled, "You Let Her Go!"

Then Fox joins them. Her wings popped out and said angrly for she new who that person was, "Let go of the child Black Feather. She is not your kid, she belongs to the Titans."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm
((sorry i'm raven in a diffrent roleplay and i have been playing rae instead of terra grrrr))

Terra awoken. She saw what was happening. She moved the rock in a form as a fist and hit black feather like a nail with a hammer.  

Lil Patrica

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:20 pm
((Wait is black feather good...or bad?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:36 am
Lil Patrica
((sorry i'm raven in a diffrent roleplay and i have been playing rae instead of terra grrrr))

[Yeah, I saw that and I was like crying "Just caz I havent posted in a day, she took my character." LOL... So Terra was the one who got hit by Blackfeather?
]  

IIRavenII

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 am
-Raven saw what was happening.- Leave them alone! -She yelled at blackfeather- Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos! -A nearby tree zoomed past her and the titans, hitting Blackfeather square in the face.-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:46 am
(what about my attack from earlier ?)

Robin crocuhed and jumped using the wind to propel into the fight brining his staff he hovered with Star , Adam would have to wait they had a bigger problem. 'Let her go !' he roared at the girl.It was a dangerous situation he didn't know what to do.

When the girl grabbed Gemini he knew what to do. He placed the shield behid him charging towards Gemini , it was too risky to attack ,he would have to grab her though he bet the girl as strong, he increased his speed until he feet began to sting with the familar throbbing of pain. He opened arms ready to grab head on from behind.His impact with the girls back was absobed by the visor, 'Hold on kid' he mumbled as he reduced his speed and pulling up as the stars took up his sight and he as he dashed towards Starfire grabbing Gemini by the legs to ensure she was safe. 'She's all yours' he conluded panting slightly thrusting Gemini out towards her the pain in his feet draining away, why he she try to safe him ? , he was cruel to her and she helped him , though he knew for certain he wasn't her family ,he never would be ,he wouldn't fight with a young child.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:41 pm
Then Fox turned into a red fox with two tails and charged herself at Black Feather. "THis is enough Black Feather and why are you here. I thought you were locked up for good", said and angry Fox.

"Gemini are you alright", asked Starfire as she held Gemini in her arms and than put her down safetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:33 pm
((Black Feather is evil))

"Well, Fox who ever thought I would see you again. Hehe! Well, if you want to know why I'm here well lets just say...", said Black Feather as she kicked Fox off of her and ran towards Starfire and Gemini. Then she pushed Starfire away from Gemini and grabbed Gemini with one hand again. "Lets just say I heard about this little girl and about her powers. Her powers will be powerful one day and I want them for myself. And once I drain her powers from her I will kill her. Hahahha", explained Black Feather.

"Let me go", said Gemini as she put her hand out towards Black Feather's chest and yelled, "WIND!" Then a big gust of wind formed around them both and blew Black Feather away form Gemini. Then Gemini's angel wings poped out and her eye's began to glow red.

"That power I must have it", said Black Feather.

Then Gemini flew towards Black Feather and punched her in the face. "You Leave My Family Alone!" yelled Gemini

As Black Fetaher got punched by Gemini. She grabbed Gemini once again and siad, "Family heh! What family. You see I heard and read about you from people and your birth sutificet. And I also heard about her family. Your family is dead and that's how you became a poor little orhan. When you were at the orhenage no family wanted you for you were a freak and a young girl with super powers for they didn't want anything to do with you. And then Titans took you in as their own but how are you sure they love and care for as a family would. You see even that Titan I believe Adma or somehting he doesn't even like you. So how can you live and saty with people who don't even want. You see Adam doesn't want you around girly."

Then tears formed in Gemini's eye's as she struggled to break free from Black Feather's grasp. "Your wrong they are family. they tookme and helped me. And even though Adam may not like me maybe somewhere deep inside he does. But than maybe your right I have no real family but I can still....Aaaaaaaah!" screamed Gemini as Black Feather was absobing her powers.

"No, I believ your wrong little girl", said Black Feather as she was trying to obsorb Gemini's powers but than she couldn't and Gemini's eyes began to glow red again. "What is happening to me Aaaaaaaaah!" screamed Black Feather as she couldn't obsored Gemini's powers and let her go as she fell to the gorund.

As Gemini was going to hit the gorund someone caught her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:10 am
Starfire flew towards Genini and caught her and saw that Gemini was knocked out and saw that she was hurt as well because of Black Feather. "You will pay Black Feather", said an anrgy Starfire as mother instints kicked inside her for she and Robin raised Gemini more. For they both treat and think of her as their own daughter and Satrfire was mad at Black Fether.

"And to think you and I use to be friends until you turned on your people, friends, and family just to get power. And you even killed your own family.", said Fox as she turned back into her human form and took out a sword and pointed it at Black Feather. "Be glad I'm not going to kill you but I'm certianly not goin to let you leave"m said Fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:35 am
As Black Feather stared at Fox who pointed the sword at her. "Well, I did give you a chance to join me but you didn't want for your miss toody good shoes as always. But you won't have Fox", sshe said as she disappeared.

When Black Feather disappeared everybody was worried about Gemini for she was kind of badly injured. As she was kocked out and was in Starfire's arms she said in her sleep, "Mother.....family. I have no.....family. No....one loves...or cares about....me." Then Gemini stopped talking and was completely knocked out.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:47 am
Leapt landing besides Starfire ,he really wanted to go after the girl but Gemini drew him here like an anchor he had such a depp connection with her and didn't want lose that. When he heard he mumbulings he knew he had to intervene he whispered softly doubting she could her him 'Gemini black feathers wrong ,she's made of hatred and darkness and jealous of your conncection with us we will always care and love you like a daugther to me , me Star and all the other titans care for you don't ever forget it'. Though he wondered if that applied to Adam ,she had done well today but deffinately needed more training.He was proud of her though he couldn't understand why Adam saved her ?. 'Ok lets get her inside. He said taking her off Star 's hands leping and gliding back into the building.
(1 hour later)
Inside he placed in her tucked in. He left closing the door letting out a sigh now for the other problem -Adam.

Adam wacthed the battle and was impressed by her power but knew she wasn't old enough or ready for this she was to contorled by her immature emotions and mind set and besides he wasn't 'family material' he wouldn't be responsible for looking after a child, she belonged with responsible adults not heros ,it was to dangerous.

He thought about it, yeah it was glamours as the titans but it would do ,he had be offered a place in Jump citys fire deparement and he was taking it. He hovered outside knowing the others would be to busy playing happy familys. He slipped back into his room to check he had everything and to pick up his package he got this mornning. It was long and thin. He strapped to his back. He was about to take off but he felt ..drawn to check on Gemini. He took off and hovered by her bedroom window, she was fast asleep and fine ,good he didn't want anything to do with her again she had taken away his only chance of using his power to help, he wouldn't led a young child into the world of danger.He wouldn't let her speech make him feel guilty. he turned round and speed away. 'Consider me gone titans' he thought ,he doubted they cared as Gemini was their real item they cared about he dobuted they knew he had even left.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:18 am
But than Starfire stops Adam from leaving and hugs him close to herself. "Do not leave you belong here with us. You may not feel that way but I we need you, Gemini needs you. We helped and took you both in, not just as teammates and comrads but family as well. We will never love one more than the other. Besides I feel that we have not shown you much as we did with Gemini in a way and we are sorry, I'm sorry for all of that. I wish for you to stay, we all do, but if you want to go into a world where you are not ready to go on your own. For there is danger and so that Robin and the rest of us has not taught you nor Gemini how to fight. But go ahead leave if you, but if you leave will only bring broken hearts", explained Starfire as she bended down to his level and kissed him on the forehead as a tear went down her cheak and stopped hugging him. Then she stood back up and stared at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox went into Gemini's room and touched her forehead and than her chest where she can feel Gemini's heart beating still. She thought to herself, 'this child has been through so much poor thing.' Then Fox here's someone coming in the room with her fox ears pointing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam I'll ask you this, what does your tell you?" asked Starfire as she looked at him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 am
'It tells me to leave ' he said shortly though his heart said different but he knew it was time to move on. He bent for extra jetting of into the night sky tears forming at his eyes he didn't want to leave but he knew it was wrong to stay ,his emotions were like a stone why ?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff