Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Know what's fun in the RE games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gah, damn that RE Remake and its tricky puzzles.
  I know, I know
  Your just not good at those games! D<
View Results

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:37 pm
Geckou Rei
and you only use your heals in the places that really matter. those long boss fights that are very difficult and theres no merchant to run away to so you can go get more heals. You have about 2, 3 if your lucky, heals per boss fight. You die in 2-3 hits. most of the time your going to usee all of those health items. So you CAN'T just go back and get heals from the merchant.

You may die easily, but it balances out. You can buy a rocket launcher to kill all but Del Lago, Saddler and Krauser., so don't even say they last a while. And if you do use a rocket launcher on Saddler, it halves the time or something, and then some. And Krauser you have to kill in only three minutes, so you're not allowed to take a long time.

As for difficulty... Del Lago, on Pro, takes about 15-20 harpoons, not that hard considering everytime you get a good chance you can throw 3-4.

El Gigante: Rocket Launcher

Mendez: Rocket Launcher (after splitting him in half with preferably a shotgun that somehow holds 18, 17, or 100 shells depending on your choice)

Los Dos Gigantes: Floor trap and rocket launcher

Verdugo: N2O and rocket launcher

Salazar: Quick TMP then rocket launcher

Krauser: Knife

U3: Shotgun of choice to get through the easy-a** maze, then, surprise surprise, rocket launcher

Saddler: two explosive barrels, two crane traps, rocket launcher, maybe a grenade or two, Special Rocket Launcher  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:26 am
Elliot Salem
Geckou Rei
Elliot Salem
Geckou Rei
Elliot Salem
Geckou Rei

um officials aren't limited to the game creators [duh]
I only said my age because the other guy mentioned it. So my response isn't stupid, it's just a reply. and ya, we were all old enough to understand it in 96. an the people who "im in contact with" talk publicly with peeps to inform them with this stuff. Have you ever watched G4? They are ALL OVER this stuff. You can ask them any question, and they can get you the answer, if there is an answer. They're lives are wrapped around these things.

and what your saying about 09 is SOLELY an assumption. I want facts. Assumptions mean nothing.

So because they do stuff involving games means they are automatically right? So anyone at Gamestop would know this stuff do?

Um, I'm talking about being able to understand it when it First came out. according to you, you were around 3. So, it's safe to assume you're some kind of super genius baby? And they aren't all over the stuff. If they were, there'd be a non-stop 24 hour show of people constantly telling you about every game update.

Gamestop basically sells stuff. They don't get involved in every little thing they can't that has to do with gaming. and yes I know that you meant when it first came out.

and actually they sort of do have somehting like a 24-hour thing. It's called the feed. They play it during shows, and commercials to keep you updated with everything gaming and tech. and new things don't happen every 5 seconds, so they only need to do a new feed thing once or twice every day. which is what they do.

I said, I am 16 years old now. I was about 5 1/2 give or take a little when the original RE came out, so ofcourse I would be able to understand it. So I wasn't a baby anymore.

Believe it or not, with as many games as they are coming out with, they update things alot more often than once or twice a day. But maybe G4 just doesn't care too much about games and only go for games they choose to go for.
As for Gamestop, they aren't as involved as keeping news and updates posted, but they are still informed of several things. if not, they wouldn't be successful because lets face it, if they are wrong they could lose busness and that's a bad thing to them.
Actually, you would've been around 4 or so. So not fully able to understand the full story.

i was born in 1991, which means in 92' i was 1, 93' i was 2 94' I was 3 95' I was 4 and 96 I was 5. My birthday is not far from the end of the year which means I would be 5. not 4. =P

and I don't know if it's just the gamestop I went to or if it's all the gamestops, but I went to a gamestop and asked to buy a memory card for the 360 and they didn't even know the 360 HAD memory cards. Which is why gamestop disapoints me.

What I mean is within a week or so of release Give or take a day. Which came out in March of 96. So, if your birthday isn't far from the end of the year (Roughly October - December. Maybe even September) than you'd be 4, maybe 4 1/2 when you first played it.

oh right. I was only thinking of year, I forgot about exact dates. My birthday is only October 31, so I guess 4 is about right.  

Geckou Rei

Geckou Rei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:31 am
Canas Renvall
Geckou Rei
and you only use your heals in the places that really matter. those long boss fights that are very difficult and theres no merchant to run away to so you can go get more heals. You have about 2, 3 if your lucky, heals per boss fight. You die in 2-3 hits. most of the time your going to usee all of those health items. So you CAN'T just go back and get heals from the merchant.

You may die easily, but it balances out. You can buy a rocket launcher to kill all but Del Lago, Saddler and Krauser., so don't even say they last a while. And if you do use a rocket launcher on Saddler, it halves the time or something, and then some. And Krauser you have to kill in only three minutes, so you're not allowed to take a long time.

As for difficulty... Del Lago, on Pro, takes about 15-20 harpoons, not that hard considering everytime you get a good chance you can throw 3-4.

El Gigante: Rocket Launcher

Mendez: Rocket Launcher (after splitting him in half with preferably a shotgun that somehow holds 18, 17, or 100 shells depending on your choice)

Los Dos Gigantes: Floor trap and rocket launcher

Verdugo: N2O and rocket launcher

Salazar: Quick TMP then rocket launcher

Krauser: Knife

U3: Shotgun of choice to get through the easy-a** maze, then, surprise surprise, rocket launcher

Saddler: two explosive barrels, two crane traps, rocket launcher, maybe a grenade or two, Special Rocket Launcher

your talking like it's not a new game on Promode. which you cant have a shotgun that holds 18 shells at that point. and you can't possibly buy that many Rocket Launchers and still have your weapons upgraded. but then again, you also get one rocket launcher for free.

and before U3 (where did the name U3 come from? It's not in the game anywhere that I've seen.) You are pretty low on money, at least I was, so how are you supposed to buy a rocket launcher unless you sell your other weapon(s)

and I would like to ask a question. When I played pro mode through I wasn't ever able to buy that vest that helps you take less damage. was it that way for everyone else too?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:44 pm
Only in the PS2 version. (And maybe the Wii, for all I know.) The vest is still there in the NGC version.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:55 pm
Okay guys, I hate to be a bearer(Don't care if misspelled) of bad news, but we really need to continue this debate in the "For those who dislike RE4 topic." As we've spammed this topic, and I didn't even realize it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:56 pm
=O Shame on you!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:58 pm
No. Not the shame. It's almost as bad as.....-Gasp- Ashley points.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:24 pm
It's alright. It happens to the best of us... *coughcough*  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Geckou Rei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 am
so what exactly are you saying? we can no longer fight or quarrel of this subject for the reason that other people have spammed the same type of forum within the guild? Thats kind of sad =(
Now we've nothing left to bicker over.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:16 pm
No, what I'm saying is since this is more of a debate between if RE4 is good or not, it should be in the topic made for that kind of stuff.  

Elliot Salem

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:31 pm
Audience: Leon sucks!!! xd

Quiet Bob, you'll ruin the moment. ninja xp sorry about that lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:50 am
random shooting is fun sometimes.XD  

karatechamp

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 am
yup. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:20 pm
I also agree, blowing up zombies and other monsters with grenades is pretty fun. Also using the Flamethrower making zombie barbecue.lol xd  

ladyvader89

ShadeuxMaraxus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:51 pm
....never been stumped in Resident Evil....but the puzzles are numerous...always keeping you guessing while the monster keep you on your toes. Thats why i love it!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff