Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:46 pm
oh know u dont.in an instance he stoped rotating and jumped on a tree.i can see everything with this byagugan of mines.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:49 pm
" Not likely... you cannot see what is under ground... and also I have researched the byakugan it has more than one weakness" Raijin said as he looked over to kyuki he then formed more hand signs " Earth style earth manipulation jutsu" he said as needles made from earth began to form on the spike " Kai" he said as he pushed his hands forward and the needles launched forward with incredible speed  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:53 pm
incredible.i cant dodge i know this.as he got wounded he thought back to his parents and tears started forming cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:56 pm
Raijin laughed and the large spike began to sink into the ground he set his sword and formed hand signs, " earth style earth Manipulation jutsu" he said as the sword turned back into weights he put them back on " Very nice come over here so that ten-Sensei can show me some medical jutsu to use on you" he said as he began to pick up his Shuriken " Unless you would like to continue"  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:00 pm
hey im not...finished.......o....never mind as he walked over.i promise u guys when i pass the chunin exams and become a chunin we will still be a team.i promise biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:08 pm
" What are you talking about.... anyways soon I will be taking the jonin exams " he said as he thought of all the new jutsu he would learn and cool missions he would take as he looked at Kyuki's wounds " there not serous, you will be ok... lucky I didn't directly aim any at you" he said with a smile " You know your rotation jutsu will not work on a tree, jumping to one like that was what guaranteed my win" he said as he continued to examen the cuts, " once more none are very deep, but I am sure that it could be bad if they infected, Ten-sensei tim to learn some Medical jutsu" raijin called as he looked over to Ten-Sensei  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:12 pm
i mean once i become a chunin we will still be friends.unless once u become jonin u do something else.when is the chunin exams question i also promise 1 day 2 become hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:17 pm
" I will become a Sanin..... Hokage seems to...... tiresome" he said said as he sat down and looked at Kyuki " You just missed the chunin exams... they are almost over, the premilinaries are over so you will have to wait, the Jonin exams are coming up soon though, so I will be taking them so will Mizu if I am not mistaken... you will be taking them right???" he said as he looked over to Mizu and then back to Kyuki " Ok Kyuki are you ready to learn more ninjutsu before you get healed since ten-sensei is moving kinda slow for now" he said as he stood back up  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:22 pm
yea it is just that i feel left behind.u guys are becoming jonin and are super strong.im just a genin and compared 2 u guys im weak.hey how bout we both promise to become good friends and good sainin i change my mind.u 2 mizu and ten-sensai lets promise 2 always lookout for each other and always be friends. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:27 pm
Raijin laughed and put his hand on Kyuki's shoulder " Don't worry Even without the promise... I would give my life to save yours" he said as he smiled " And yes you are behind us... that is Why I am going to teach you, What Jutsu do you want to learn" raijin said as he continued to stretch and prepare for his teaching lesson with Kyuki  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:29 pm
i dont know what do u know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:32 pm
" Basically any fire Jutsu up to chunin level, I will begin practicing Jonin techniques soon" he said as he began Jumping around and climbing some trees with his weights on training " So what will it be???"  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:33 pm
well see u tomorrow.o visit my house!!!!!!!!! have fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:34 pm
i want to know dragon flame jutsu do u know that.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:43 pm
" Yes I know Dragon flame jutsu " he said as he began to form hand signs " Fire style Dragon flame Jutsu" he said as a large Flame dragon flew from raijin's mouth and through the trees setting them on fire and scorching them " There you have it... although at your stage you might want to try Mythical fire flower juts, Dragon flame is extremely powerful but draining... I could do maybe one more and then I would need to release my sharingan" he said as he began to form more hand signs " Fire style fire calm jutsu" the fire on the trees began to smolder and then went out " I learned that one a long time ago... It took me a little I decided after I burned all but half of a forest down I had better learn a jutsu to stop fire I have created" he said as he reached into his pack and pulled out a pill  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff