Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:14 pm
"A long time. Since we were little" she said thinking back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:27 pm
Momiji then realized the entire reason he was there in the first place, "I'll see you later!" He said with a smile before bolting off like a rabbit. A little while later he noticed a familiar figure next to a not so familar figure. The seemingly elementry school boy ran up behind Haru laughing and smiling, "Haru!!"
Haru stopped for a moment and turned around as Momiji stopped behind him, "Momiji? What are you doing here?"
"Looking for you silly! Remember what Tori-san said?"
Hatsuharu thought back a moment, "Oh, right. Miyako, this is my cousin, Momiji, Momiji, this is Miyako."
Momiji took off his German-looking hat with a smile and bowed politely, "It's nice to meet you! Can I go where ever you're going?"
"I don't see why not, if it's okay with Miyako," Haru looked at her.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:29 pm
"Sure" Miyako responded. "Maron could use more company" she said thoughtfully. "That is if she's not still sick."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:43 pm
"Who's Maron?" Momiji asked.
"This girl I met today," Haru answered simply, "How close are we to the apartments?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:46 pm
Maron walked to her mail box and paused. She reache dout her hand and opened it.

"The apartments are right there" she answered pointing to the second buildinig in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:04 pm
Hatsuharu looked at it for a moment before realizing something familiar with it, "Oh. This is where my apartment is too. At least for the time being, since it's close to the school."
"Can I spend the night here Haru?!" Momiji asked excitedly.
"Uh, sure," shrugged Haru, "Let's find Maron, I need to talk to her about something."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:41 pm
Miyako walked into the building and spotted Maron staring into an empty mail box. Miyako sighed. "Not again" she said more to herself than the pther two.

"
"Oh Miyako!" Maron turned towards the three. "I'm okay now" she answered in a fake cheery voice. "Hi, Haru. And...." she stopped wondering if she had met the other person before. She couldn't remember meeting him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:59 pm
"This is my cousin," He pointed to the seemingly younger boy, "Momiji."
"Hi! It's wonderful to meet you! Simply wonderful!" He cheered, his blonde head roughly above Haru's waist.
"Maron," Haru cocked his head, "Can I talk to you for a moment?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 pm
She looked nervously to him Did he know? She then quickly glanced to Miyako. "Um...sure."

Chiaki pushed through the door. "Hey." he waved to the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:17 pm
"Yo," Haru waved back, "Follow me, Maron," Haru said as he walked out of hearing distance from the group.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:21 pm
Maron looked down at her feet as she followed him trying to think how she could explain if he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Haru looked at her and asked, quite bluntly, "Are you Kaitou Jeanne?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Maron laughed loudly. "Jeanne? Of course not."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:32 pm
Haru knew that she was lying, but didn't press it, "Well, I just hope she knows to keep some things a secret." He said, referring to when he turned into a cow, "We should get back to the group," he said turning away.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Well that settles it...he knows she thought. But he had brought her mind back to hat had happened whenshe was Jeanne. "Haru.." she wanted to ask him about it. But how could she ask now. Jeanne had been the only one to see him. "Never mind" she said following him back towards the group.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff