Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Squad 1: First Mission ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm
Ninja_Bambi91
( Oh god, please dont tell me Wind has gone MIA again ... domokun )

(I swear I hate school more than ever now)

'Allright, allready now!' Said Wind as he took his wind rod and was ready to start the move, and expecting bambi and takara to be ready as well to do this quick.

'Ninpou, Kamaritachi no jutsu!'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:11 pm
As Wind his jutsu it blow the fire ball Bambi and Takara hand build up together into a massive worlwind of flame. As it move Bambi threw some Kunai and Shuriken into the fire. It evaporated the water pellets as it headed towards to rain ninja at a massively increasing speed, just the head of it was setting some of the surroundings alight.  

Bambi Hyuuga

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:44 pm
Both Genin had fallen from the tecnique, except the Jounin who hid behind a tree. He came out and then threw three senbon at the shinobi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:58 pm
Bambi attempted to dodge to the right but one hit him straight through his left wrist, which left him un-able to preform jutsu's with his charka.

He then pulled out his katana and began to step towards the Jouinin in a defensive way  

Bambi Hyuuga

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 pm
In a desperate try to protect wind swung his rod around him and used Kaze no Yoroi.

Kaze no yoroi countdown: 5  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:27 pm
Takara stepped closer, her back to the ice cage and pulled out a kunai  

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Miroku jumped out of the water, and looked toward the Feudal lord, and his men, then towards, the Jounin. He then did a 7 hand signs, and a large dragon like creature, came from the water, and circled on top of him.

The Jounin had dodged most of the attacks, Wind's had hit him, squarly in the chest knocking him back, then the water dragon, came up and banged him up against, the tree for about 50 secounds. It was a good, thing he had his water, inhaler on, or he would of drowned. But instead with such force, his lungs collapsed in on him, and too much water, had forced its way inside of the Shinobi.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:57 am
Bambi walked towards the Jounin with his katana still at the ready.
He checks the Jounin for a pluse...

"I think we over did it abit..."

Then out of the corner of his eye he spots one of the Chunnin slowly trying to craw away, Bambi jumps towards him and pins him down on the floor...

"Trying to get away eh?"

He picks the Chunnin up and brings him to the rest of the squad...

Bambi Hyuuga

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:32 am
She looked at the bodies with a small frown "that was way too easy, I bet they'll send more,"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:53 pm
"Okay then I guess we need to step on it." He then said taking the Chunnin from Bambi. "I'll do away with, them. So that Rain shinobi send to find whats taking them so long, but wont find a thing." He said walking over to the lake then drowning the shinobi, he then kicked him into the lake. And did the same with the others. He then did a hand sign, making the ice uncurl and go back into the water. "Come we still have a long ways to go." He then said picking up his bag and going along with, the fuedle lord.  

Ducttape_Bandit

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:01 pm
Tkara followed, eyeing the pond with the bodies warily as she passed it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Aspholdal
Tkara followed, eyeing the pond with the bodies warily as she passed it

Wind followed  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:27 am
"Alright"

He said as he disengaged his Byakugan and returned his katana to his holster then following behind the others

As they were all walking he started to think to himself about this creature that's inside him...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:42 am
After walking for a while, Takara asked "How far do we have to go anyway?"  

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:03 pm
'Im guessing not far'

He said as he looked up at the sky...

'By the looks of the sky the rain village is not far ahead - Either that or theres a storm coming'

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff