Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

[Pyro-Kun]

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:52 pm
why are the rooms private? the rooms of real campus are of at least 3 persons, and will be fun to have room partners (as long as they're not yaois)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:19 pm
Their is the Co-ed dorms, which could be found here
Co-ed dorms
but you may have to talk to other people to find a roomate  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:37 am
I have a question sweatdrop could I create my own NPC? Or can only the crew make non player characters. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:51 am
As long as you take time to add the NPCs to the NPC list sticky its A-Ok XP make sure you mention if its ok for other people to RP as those characters though ^^  

KuraiGekkou

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:46 am
Wait maybe I'm confused......NPC, non player charactor. What about, like, playing another charactor? Like 2 in one sweatdrop I already posted in the NPC sticky thing. Oops, did I make a mistake? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:29 am
another character can be posted in the profile section just like your main character would be like  

KuraiGekkou

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:40 pm
Question:

What about an absent list? I mean, if someone dissepears mysteriously for a few days/weeks/months? (years aren't even thinkable.. and most likely wont happen...) it would be nice to tell everyone instead of telling people in one thread and then people in other threads won't go around muttering 'wtp? where is he/she!!!???'

(( ninja I have little kids passing through. Aka: my little brothers... so instead of cussing.. I use wtp meaning what the potatoe... Nifty little thing too..))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:54 pm
yeah for people who are going away for a no. of days and such. Please tell us in the general thread. ^^:; It would really suck if your RPing partner just went POOF on you. ^^.  

KuraiGekkou

Thanatos Takai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:12 pm
Question, How do we sign up for classes?

Question Take 2, The star system, how do we get them in teh first place?(Yes I know there is a sticky about it, but it dosent cover getting your frist stars, only earning stars.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:48 pm
You take an exam, which the mods set up every once in a while. We're currently having an exam, but... if you hadn't been able to sign up, you'll have to wait until next time. Also... as of recent, we really don't have actual classes. At least, from what I've seen. Basically, for the exam... you make a post, entering the examination room, and from there, you create your own opponent, and then fight. You need to focus on certain things, such as the environment, your character's mood and thoughts, detailed actions, and... progression in the battle. I mean... you can lose or win, that doesn't matter. But... they're just looking for key points.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:50 pm
Also... you create the opponent OOC-wise... it should just approach you when you get into the spherical fighting room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:56 pm
Kee, you missed the point, he was asking not how to gain them, but how to figure out how many you start with.  

Yhoshua

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:58 pm
Oh... how many you start with. ^_^;; Eh... nevermind then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:59 pm
Yhoshua
Kee, you missed the point, he was asking not how to gain them, but how to figure out how many you start with.

Bingo! The other information is helpful, but it was not the answer to my question.  

Thanatos Takai

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:02 am
But don't you start out with zero, and then they rate you and they give you stars...? Now I'm confused about them...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff