Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:17 pm
~~Past Present~~

"You're totally okay?" Raven said with sarcasm dripping from her words. Her eyes had lifted from the page to stare into Beast Boy's. If he was lying, she hoped he would tell the truth.

~~Future Present~~

White Fang shook his head. He noticed Emerald moving glass. Dark fire came out of White Fang's hands in a swirl. They were aimed at Emerald.

"You're not touching my sister!" Azar shouted. His whole body glowed black, transforming him into a giant black raptor. His body was flickering, seeing as he wasn't a flesh creature when he used his magic. He was more of a magical being, made of a dark demonic energy. He ran at Emerald and knocked her away from the flames. Azar bit down a curse as fire burned his tail. "I should've been something with a shorter tail..."

Raven nodded her head. "Let's go then." She let her soul-self project itself on her to transform her into a large raven. Seeing as flying through walls was faster than running, she grabbed Cyborg and pulled him through the walls towards the room with their kids.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm
~~Past Present~~

Cyborg kept pressing all the buttons and was beating Robin.

~~Future Present~~

When Robin and Satrfire got to the room she spotted the two villias who were fighting with their children. She than flew straight towards Arista, picked her up,as starbolts glowed on her hands, as she picked up Arista with that very hand, and said, "You leave my children alone."

When Cyborg and Raven got there, Cyborg hand turend into a cannon and he blast his cannon at White Fang's back. "Back off boy!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:45 pm
~~~~~Past present~~~~~
Beastboy saw Raven staring at him and after backing away, he said,"Uh....
.......Raven, your staring at me and it's kind of making me uncomfortable."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:20 am
Past present

Robin winced slightly well thier was no choice time to bring out his best game and stragety. He pressed the B button repatdely unleashing a devestating attack upon Cyborg weakenig his attack.

Future present

Vince saw his Farher return and smiled looked Mrs Starfire and Mr Robin had the other one time to help Dad. He charged at the second one (White Fang) picking him with the top two spyder arms he flung him across the room into the wall across the room. 'Pick on big man !' he roared picking on Emerald was shameful.

Robin ran other to Nightfire. 'Nightfire are you Ok ?' he asked pulling out his battle stick.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:41 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven shook her head slightly though she didn't break her gaze with Beast Boy. "Now tell me; are you seriously okay?"

~~Future Present~~

White Fang crashed into the wall. He wasn't going to let this bring him down. Flames erupted from his body, going out in one giant shockwave. Things were lit on fire and it burned people as well.

Raven surrounded herself in a black orb shield and flew over to Emerald and Azar. "Are two okay?"

"I'm fine." Azar said between the pain that was stinging at his long tail.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:05 pm
"I think.." Emerald said trying to feel herself to see if she is ok.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:08 pm
~~~~~Past present~~~~~
Beastboy looked up at the ceiling in an atempt to not meet Raven's gaze; he then laid and said,"Well I'm a little mad that Cy keeps beating me at vieo games."
~~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboyran over to where Raven was and asked,"Are you ok."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:19 pm
Emerald ran to her brother, Azar. "Thank you..." She put her hands over him and healed his wounds then hugged him.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboy looked at Emerald and said to her,"Take your brother to safety."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:30 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven rolled her eyes. Her gaze left Beast Boy. "Typical." She paused before adding in a slightly nicer tone. "You'll win someday..." With that, Raven stood up and walked off to her room to meditate in peace without the sounds of video games to disturb her.

~~Future Present~~

"I'm fine." Azar complained softly. He reverted to his normal form. "It was just a small burn and I'm better now. I guess I can rest a bit if I need to..." He addded and retreated a bit. He was now outside of the room where he could still keep tabs on the how the battle went.

White Fang shook his white hair and grinned.

Raven watched Azar go and turned to Emerald. "Come on. Let's fight." She said in encouragement to her daughter. She rose up and made the broken glass fly at White Fang.

White Fang sent a quick blast of fire at the glass. One shard scraped his cheek. He growled and sent a fireball forwards. It disappeared for a few seconds before hitting into Raven's back.

Raven felt heat envelop her back. The sink broke, letting water gush out and douse the flames. She could still feel the pain of the burns. "I'm...going to rest a... bit." Raven managed to say between the pain. She left the room.

((I'm going to be gone until Friday, which is why I've done my best to take all my characters out as much as possible. Someone will have to play White Fang while I'm gone if you want to go any further. Gemini_x_Draco4Ever has my permission until I return.))  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:36 am
Future present

The emergacny fire and attack protocols came online. Force beams covered those who were living while covering valubale equipment protecting it from heat and damage while fire drones came out extringhusing fire alongside concentrated sprinklers sytems. The fire was eradicated in under five seconds. Another one of Vinces desgigns though it should have been quicker it still did the job. The force beams disapered. Raven and Azar had ducked out looked like it was to Mr Beast Boy, Emerald and Dad to take him down. 'Bring hotshot !' he blasted him with his blasters. He looked at Emerald 'Kid you reckon you could contain him in a forcefield ?'  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:44 am
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboy turned into a cheetah and ran super fast towards White fang. Once he was close enough he turned back into His human form and punched White Fang in the face, sending across the room.
~~~~~Past present~~~~~
Beastboy watched Raven walk away and felt bad for lying to her.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:10 am
Future present
Cyber spyder grabbed a nearby web pench with his spyder arms as it was old and badly damaged and flung it at White fang.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Emerald made the cieling fall on top of white fang. Then Emerald shoke her head. She moved her hands infront of her and made a circular shield.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:37 pm
~~Future Present~~

Then Cyborg walked up to White Fang and picked him up. He said, "You know what kid you got spunk but hate your attitude. Even my son is better than you." He than threw White Fang to a wall. "That's what you get for messing with our kids," said Cybrog in an anrgy tone.

"And if you don't I'll do my worst," said Starfire.

~~Present Past~~

The Cyborg pressed every button on the controler to try and beat Robin.

Then Starfire yawned at the sight of watching them play.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff