Reply Role Plays
In Search of a Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Zatinku ran ahead of Julian in the shadows and perched himself on a ledge in front of her "Are you going off to have fun without me?" he said smirking  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:50 pm
((does anyone know what happened to Ryed and everyone else in the Rp? Cause i cant tell who is active and who is not...>< ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:26 pm
((I'm still active, I'm just occipied at the moment and will be replying when I return to my prefeerred place of inhabitance! Tankies! whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:01 am
((I'm still here. Just not as often as I used to be, that's all.))  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Kino the 3rd rolled 7 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 6, 2, 2, 6 Total: 28 (7-42)

Kino the 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:17 pm
im still here sorta}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:44 pm
((Im totally here))  

Cyanide Thrusts

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:40 am
Julian smiled and without looking at him said, "It would appear as though I've gained a fan." She stopped in her place and crossed her arms over her chest. "Come out here so i can at least see you, you know it's not polite to hide yourself from those you address." She shifted the majority of her body weight over onto her left hip and waited for him to come down from where ever he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Zatinku leaped from where he was and landed in front of Julian. "Thinking about leaving me behind in the non-action zone?" he said with his arms crossed. "And to think I let you listen to my symphony" he smirked  

Cyanide Thrusts

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:09 pm
Julian smirked, "How rude of me." She uncrossed her arms and walked past him in the direction she had been going before he stopped her. She took a quick glance over her shoulder at him and said, "Well, are you coming or not." A smiled pulled over her lips ans she turned back around and continued walking away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:19 pm
Zatinku smirked and began to follow Julian. "So where are we heading?" he said in a curious tone, walking with his hands in his pockets.  

Cyanide Thrusts

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:25 pm
Julian shrugged half-heartedly, "I don't really know...I guess we'll find out when we get there." A Dark alley was coming into view several yards down the street...hmmm, how about there? she thought to herself.

She slowed her pace when they were within striking distance of the Alley, and yes, she definitely felt an unwelcome presence being emitted from it.

((MEWHAHAHA))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Zatinku slowed his pace with Julians. "That's welcoming..." he said smiling while grabbing his violin case. "Get ready..." he said sensing something odd.  

Cyanide Thrusts

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 pm
Julian nodded to him without a word and pulled one of her guns from the belt loops on her hips. She Kept it calmly at her side and began to speak in a mocking tone, "Now, you wouldn't be afraid of little old me would you?" Two lanky figures walked from the mouth of the alley, "No...I didn't think you would be." The loud Bang from a single shot fired from her gun broke the dead silence of the night.

((I've got to go now. I'll try to get on tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:12 pm
Without words Zatinku swiftly got out his violin and bow and mounted it. With this he adjusted his glasses and played the most horrid song ever heard, this caused his bow to glow and reshape. In his hand now was an oddly shaped sword that kind of looked like a keyblade but wasn't. "Haven't really used this in a while" he said smiling sinisterly. His actions seemed to had changed his personality from easy-going and carefree to something of the darkness.  

Cyanide Thrusts

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:52 pm
((Is there a way I can rp with you? ( NOTyourSTALKER and Zatinku) Im not sure really how to jump in really which is kind of sucking a lot for me cause i miss rping v-v ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff