Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm
^ Well, considering I'm already out of school and on my summer vacation, whether it's Memorial Day or not is making virtually no difference to me right now. That being said, today is alright, albeit boring, since my car still hasn't come out of the shop after going in to fix the hail damage that happened about a month ago. It's been in there for like two weeks now... Since it's in the shop, I can't go buy anything to entertain myself, and watching too many movies begins to make me insane... so is sitting in this chair for long periods of time. ... Maybe I should switch to reading for a while... Too bad I can't go get any freaking new books BECAUSE MY CAR IS IN THE SHOP!!! RAAAAAAWRGH!!!
... Also... I can't even get a job right now... once again, part of the reason is because my freakin' car is still in the shop (IT NEVER ENDS!!!). The other is because my parents are out of town, and my sister is about to be, so I'll be alone in the house, and I have to make sure nothing bad happens (like our three dogs either dying of destroying our furniture). Plus, I'd probably take a night shift job, since I seem to be nocturnal, and that would cause all kinds of problems right now.
... So, am I enjoying Memorial Day... The day, yes, I'm enjoying it. The other crap going on since before Memorial Day and that will keep going on afterwards, not so much.

> I miss my car... ... Marie, you have a different date for your Memorial Day, right? ... That is... if you have a Memorial Day (I think you do... I think I remember reading on a calendar somewhere that said "Memorial Day (Australia)"

v What was the last thing that made you laugh?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:50 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

^ I want two answers for that. The most recent being last night when my sister's new beau had a convo with me about Anthony Warlow and told me what hotel Ant stayes in whenever he stays in Sydney ... Which was a rather WTF moment ...

The second one was a couple of nights ago - and it's rather a laugh of embarassment - when I was talking to Roy Weissensteiner via his forum and his last message of the night had:

"P.s.

The "Evil Cat" is my WIFE ...

twisted "

Let me explain: Someone posted a link to a photo gallery of him and his cast of Phantom when he did it in Esson and in the first picture there was a bit of bad lighting or whatever, so their Meg Giry - and only their Meg Giry - had lit-up eyes. I remarked on my forum saying she looked like an evil cat.

Unfortunately I forgot that Roy lurks on Unexpected Song ((he's an Ant-fan too)), and I knew absolutely nothing about his wife ((knew he had one, didn't know her name or what she looked like)).

I've been sitting under a rock since. >}_<

> Well we have ANZAC Day, that's our memorial day. That and Australia Day, I suppose.

V Most annoying TV show ever?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

silly_sammy22

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:50 pm
^ I'm going to say the Simpsons....is really stupid and can get annoying.

> Gee..hope am doing this right.

v Who else is hating the changing seasons cause of allergies/sinuses?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:24 am
^ Since I'm not exactly outside much during the summer (IT'S FRICKIN' HOT HERE!), I can't say that it bothers me all that much.

> ... Weezer's Pork and Beans
Possibly the best music video I've ever seen.

v Anybody else feel slightly intimidated by the immense number of huge movies coming out this summer?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:30 pm

^ No; there's no theatre in my town and the old drive in up river has closed for good. I generally wait for things to come out on DVD before I see it ((besides, they take a while to reach Aussie theatres)).

> I've noticed a connection between the majority of badphics on FF ((BTW, not generally an FF dweller, but I did go through some badphics ["ph" for "Phantom phandom"] last night)) : Their authors ((or in some cases, "Authoresses")) all have an obsession with their Mary-Sue's singing or playing ((in one, even COMPOSING)) The Prayer.

As if turning Anthony Callea's version into Trance wasn't bad enough. >}_<

Did manage to find something good and just finished reading it today - in case anyone wondered.

V Ever burn your tongue? ((I put my shopow in the microwave for too long. Ow.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 am
^ Yeah, I have. I think the last time I burned my tongue was in May, when I went to the Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament (I placed 4th, by the way). The shop had ordered some pizza for the competitors, and it was really hot... but I was really hungry... so I ate it anyway, and burned the crap out of the roof of my mouth and the tip of my tongue.

> That tournament was fun. I played as Pit (Kid Icarus) that time, instead of Ike from Fire Emblem. His arrows are so cheap... and I'm really good with them. I still like the fact that I had random people rooting for me in that tournament.

I used to visit FF.net a lot... I used to support my friend who wrote a bunch of stories there, usually about Sonic. Haven't been in a while though.

v Have a song stuck in your head right now? I have Soldiers of the Wasteland by DragonForce stuck in there...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:39 am

^ Surprisingly, no.

Oh wait, Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja from Die Zauberflöte just popped into my head.

Strange, seeing as I listened to Die Zauberflöte yesterday and I am currently listening to a loop of the train wreck that is Peter Kerrie's version of Music of the Night ((it's odd that sometimes things are so bad you need to hear them over and over again out of sheer disbelief ... and I thought Colm Wilkinson held those notes for long enough!)) ...

Warlow sings Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja better than Gilles Cachemaille. XD

> I don't even have an account there; I'd probably go Grammar Nazi on a lot of the pieces I read, if I did. And I don't think I'd write FF; bad enough trying to develop my own fiction, let alone fiction based off someone else's idea. XD

v Speaking of movies, what's the worst one you've seen this year'? ((doesn't have to have been released this year, just something that you've seen)).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:03 am
^ Not sure of the movie title; but I think it's "What's going on with Charlie, or Charlie's War." It's a remake of a movie called Charades that starred Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. I totally loved the original one. The one with the guy from the newest Planet of The Apes saga wasn't too convincing.

> Grump took me out to a fancy restaurant and bought me some kewl games for my b-day. It was an awesome day indeed. The best b-day ever! Only; I didn't get to see Silly like we had planned. She wasn't feeling so well.

v Do you ever look up into the sky and try to make pictures out of the clouds you see?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:14 pm
^ Seldomly. But I'm thinking it's fun when relaxing.

> This weather is starting to get a bit hotter than I expected. But alas I guess it's life, huh?

v What do you do to cool off from the heat?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 am
^ It depends on where I am. If I'm at home; I'll turn on the Swamp Cooler, fix some Iced Tea, and put some ice cubes down my shirt.

> I am so sunburned right now; I feel like a Crispy Critter.

V Where were you and what were you doing the last time you got sunburned?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm
^ I was in gaia town today, and the last time I got sunburn, it was because I forgot to put on a sunblock

> It stinks when the computer is messed up...

v How tought is it when getting a sunburn?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 am
... What did you ask?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:08 pm
FT_Genikit
^ I was in gaia town today, and the last time I got sunburn, it was because I forgot to put on a sunblock

Splain yurself. I dunna wud you iz saying. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 am
Quote:

Whoops! Sorry for any misspelling... I meant to ask "How tough was it when you got a sunburn?  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 am
I'm still not sure what you mean. Like... how long did it take to get a sunburn, or how bad was it... Luckily, I'm the probably one of the only people here that can just do a cop-out answer to this question to get the thread moving again.

^ I've never been sunburned, so I suppose it wasn't very tough at all. Unless you count this incredibly minor burn I got that lasted for no more than 2 hours... That was weird. It was pretty much just... reddened. Eh... In any case, not very tough. For being a white pasty guy who likes to stay inside all the time, I don't burn very easily. And no, I don't always wear sunblock... just most of the time. But it's interesting I can be outside for 2 or three hours without sunblock and not get burned. I guess Texas sun is easier on the skin than some other places, like the smoggy areas or places with high elevation.

> Sorry about the cop-out answer. I really am. I've had that happen to me at least once here.

... And I didn't want to answer that cloud question that was asked once upon a time, because I remember one time seeing the Grim Reaper. That was pretty... weird, I guess. Although... it was just a cloud... but still, I'm sure somebody's going to look into that as some kind of representation of my psyche...

v If you could instantly set fire to one thing (or person) in the world, and not get in trouble for it, what would it be?

Yeah... I'm starting to try and think of... different questions.  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games