Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:40 pm
"Oh really!" ben scoffed. "Whatever then, We'll just be on our way." Ben said, taking Oiya's hand. "Let's go." He muttered.

-----
Rosalie giggled. she put down the earring and turned he head to kiss his cheek. She smiled and stood up. She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head against his chest. "I'm bored." she said, her voice cheerful.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 pm
Satsujin grabbed Oiya's arm, she instantly stiffened and looked at him. "Where are the owners of this manor?" Oiya looked at his face. "Sleeping. Why." She said,it wasn;t a question. "We need a place to stay."
Oiya nodded. "Find yourself a room. Breakfast is early." She said then pulled her arm away.
"Lets go."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 pm
"Alright then." Ben said. He held Oiya's hand all the way back to the manor. They entered through the front door, and went into the front room/ living room. The fire was bright in the hearth. Ben smelled the breakfast beggining to cook. The servants were up early, as usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Takeru smiled. "Hmmm....." He said.
----

"Just find yourself rooms." Oiya said and dismissed them. She turned to Ben and lightly kissed his lips.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:13 pm
"Let's go eat breakfast." Rosalie said, still happy. She grabbed Takeru's hand and started for the dining hall.

----

(I'll brb)

Ben grabbed Oiya around the waist, not breaking the kiss and carried her into the dining hall it was empty. He sat her down in a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:20 pm
When Ben sat her down the kiss broke. She looked at him merrily.

-----

"Okay!" Takeru said and pulled her down the hall and into the dining room. Akakuchi and Osamu were already there, so was Oiya and Ben. Then Takeru saw new comers, male and female. They were quiet...Too quiet...

As soon and Takeru and Rosalie sat down Akakuchi started. "So...Satsujin, Zankuko." She said, sounding rather aggrivated.
"Yes?" Satsujin said innocently.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:31 pm
Ben piled his plate with a variety of foods. He began to eat slowly, listening to Takeru speaking to the new comers.

Rosalie did the same as Ben, though she wasn't listening as intent as Ben was.

(I G2G I'm sorry. BYE! ILU~!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:18 pm
[[ biggrin RAWR!!]]

Zankuko's eyes wandered over to Satsujin, who was busy looking out of a window to notice her eyes. Her stare seemed to be focused on the back of his head, willing him to turn around and look at her. He failed to do so. After a long moment that seemed to last endlessly, Satsujin spoke up,"What is,Zanku?" His voice was calm, and as of now, quiet emotionless.

She seemed taken back, instead of turning around and looking at her as he normally would, he just spoke, still looking out of a peral-stained window. She looked down, still keeping her silence. Satsujin inhaled, shifting positions from lying on his stomach on the window sill to turning around and lying on his back. His head was now turned towards the dirrection of Zankuko. She shook her head,"Nothing." She muttered.

He laughed,What an attention seeker...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm
[OMFG!! ABBY YAY I LOVE YOU! I'm glad you've finally decided to come. Now Ori and I don't have to sit here and wait and do nothing.. Lmao]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:28 pm
[[xDD Yaay!!]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:00 pm
[Hey, hey. WAIT EVERYONE WAIT!!! OMG This.. Is.. the ONE HUDREDTH POST!!!!!! OmgI can't believe I was the one! biggrin I LOVE ME! heart heart Happy Valentines day! <3]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:39 pm
[[YAY!]]

"So...Satsujin?" Satsujin nodded frmo the akward posistion he was lying on the window sill. "Where did you and Zankuko come from?"
Everyone was done eating and the servants had moved the plates into the kitchen. They brought out dessert. Takeru was stuffing his face with chocolate cake when he finally spoke up.
"They're from a town far away from here. They have quite the experience in hunting." Takeru said, knowing from his power, that they had hunted much more then animals.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:18 pm
Satsujin laughed through his teeth, and shifted again,resting on his side. "Yup," He added in an intimidating voice. "Sometimes ya just gotta cut their throat out..." He said quietly, trailing off. His eyes closed a few times and after a while, he fell asleep, but still appeared as if he'd jump up any moment and laugh again. He didn't. Zankuko said nothing, just occasionally glanced at Satsujin and then downwards, as though he had told her to look somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Osamu and Akauchi both quietly stood up and left the room, leaving Ryuu, Takeru, Ben, Rosalie, Oiya and both Satsujin and Zankuko to themselves.
A low rumble emmited from Takeru's chest, aimed at Satsujin. His teeth curled up, showing his teeth, as he leapt up into a defensive stance in front of Rosalie.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:55 pm
Ben shot Takeru a confused glance as he jumped infront of Rosalie.

"Takeru!" Rosalie hissed. "What are you doing?" She asked.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games