Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:12 pm
still confused,"Hey what's going on? I know I haven't really been seen around here, but I have a right to know what's going on around here?!" she was starting to get mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:22 pm
"Hey do not get a tone with us you little stupid girl." Kaski starts to lift off ground and glow. "Oh, crap i'm angry get away."  

Crazy_Munkay

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:26 pm
"Hey! You have no right to talk like that to me! You stupid little boy!" Isura's face started to turn a bright red."Why are you floating?"she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Kaski started to scream"AHHHHHHHHH!" then kaski flew up to the ceiling and burnt a hole in the roof.A giant flash passed when he came down he was burnt in black rock while the ship was now repaired but only the minor things like the hole all over the ship.  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:53 pm
Rai steps in and uses his gravity powers to hold everyone still. "Kaski, wat are you doing? You are an upper student you should know better. And Rea calm down!" Rai looks at Isura for a moment and than speaks up, "Your name is Isura, right? I can't explain everything right now, but please bare with me. Well for right now we are trying to fix the school into a ship so we can all see another day."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:02 pm
"oka- wait a minuet! Did you say ship! Why would we need to turn the school into a ship?!" said Isura in a panicky sort of way. She goes over to a window and looks out. Isura returns slowly and quietly, when suddenly she screams,"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!" and then she starts crying histarically.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:07 pm
"STOP CRYING!" Rai yelled. "The only way we will get through this is to stay calm. As for the whole ship thing, looks like I'll have to explain after all. The school is running out of oxygen and we need to turn the school into a ship to move through space in order to land on an oxygen filled planet where we can refuel our oxygen tanks."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 pm
"can't we just land back on earth?" said Isura after she stopped crying."Hey, do our parents know that we are somewhere randomly floating in space?" Isura said wondering. "I mean it doesn't matter for me. My parents are in jail and they don't care about me and my sister." she said in a snobby attitude.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm
Rai suppresses his gravity power. "You must've been under a rock" Rai says sarcastically. "If we could land on Earth we would but because we went through that black hole we don't even know where Earth is anymore and I bet everyone on Earth knows we're gone. And sorry about your parents and all."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:16 pm
Rea began to breath hevily. Wezing really loud. Then suddenly she stopped all together. She almost looked frozen.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Rai turned towards Rea and held her. "Rea, are you okay?" Rai said frantically.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:22 pm
"I think she's having a panic attack," Kokoro said with the slightest hint of concern.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:03 am
Rea still wasn't breathing. She seemed to go limp in Rai's arms. Suddenly Rea's world went black...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:36 am
Rai's face turned as though he had seen a ghost. He then put his ear against Rea's chest to try to listen for her heart beat. "EVERYONE STAND BACK" Rai yelled "I'm going to have to give her CPR." Rai thought to himself for a quick moment "Why now? Why when we have the oxygen crises on our hands?" Rai then put his lips against Rea's in hopes of reviving her.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:28 pm
Then out of all this madness Kaski falls to the ground in a unconsious state. Then kaski mumbles something,"He-lp-th-e-sh-ip-i'-ll-be-fi-ne."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff