Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
1k Comp :: Fab Prizes :: Newbies come & talk! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 pm
Niphz
Only on Gaia. IRL (as you well know, or should) I am totally.. not organised. P;

Lol. Well when i visited your old house (you've moved, haven't you?) EVERYTHING was all organised and tidy. You even had all your books in one shelf, and your bed made!!!! If you could see my room... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:37 am
My room varies... I'm the type that is messy, but not dirty, and a compulsive tidier all rolled into one. So, initially I have a spotless room, but I get lazy and toss my things around, until the mess builds up and I can't take it anymore, and clean it all up to make it spotless again. Only, it gets messy again, and the cycle continues... xd  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:59 am
I chuck my books, sheets, folders, pens, other school stuff etc. all over the place. sweatdrop usually my desk is heaped up with paper, post-it notes, books and random old doodles, unless my mum forces me to tidy it. I usually find that i've lost my geography/RS/history work (because those are the ones that contain the most essays/sheets), then find it a week later under my lamp or something xd .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm like B&B.

xD

My room is so messy. But one day, I'll decide to clean it.

But it never ceases to return to it's pig sty state.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:54 pm
The messiness of my room varies. If there's a project due or whatever, I can barely find a way into/out of my room.
If not, its...good enough. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 am
On my desk... well. It's dusty, and that annoys me. rolleyes But aside from that, there's the stationary stuff, and the printer, and the keyboard and monitor. Besides that I usually heap files and pieces of paper onto it when i go to bed - lob it all off again when I go to sleep. xd My bed is my 'other desk'. Sometimes I have clothes slung over the chair. Aaah, the amount of loose paper...

._.  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:25 pm
It's really annoying that my room is so small that i can't even fit my wardrobe in it (i had to move it into the spare room because i had barely any space to walk), so it makes it look ten times messier whee .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:05 pm
xd I don't think I even want to know how this forum got so off- topic
My room is usually clean becuse I hardly ever use it anymore!!!  

berryscary1

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:20 am
*pokes berry* Dear dear, you should be used to the off-topicness by now!! =P

@Lily: My room is tiny too. Luckily for me my wardrobe is built into the wall. 3nodding Tres convenient. I just manage to squeeze in my large desk, a bookshelf (quite a big one, in fact), a medium-sized bed, and my dressing table squashed into this wonderful niche in the wall... xd Oh, plus another cabinet/drawers thingy next to the bed. I should photograph my room to show you, heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:23 pm
I have a bedroom & en-suite to myself, and then also my own study.

I adore being an only child, sometimes. xD

But then, it does mean there is more space for me to make a mess in...

Niphz
Crew

berryscary1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:03 pm
My sisters are great!!!
sweatdrop but then again  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 am
Niph's room = pretty. 3nodding

I forgot to tell you, btw - Mehreen said she remembered you - asked me your name, and I told her, and she said, yeah yeah, she knew who I meant. She said you seemed nice too. mrgreen  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:39 pm
Oh, tres bien! I did tell her to poke you (verbally, that is. ie, say hi to you.) P;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:31 am
We do change subject rather quickly, don't we? xp

I would give anything to swap my younger sister for an older one. She's the most irritating... being in the world gonk .
> Only last week we had to go to the children's hospital because she fell off the monkey-bars and hit her hand, but when the x-ray showed up, it proved that she was just making a load of fuss about nothing confused .

I must say that i don't think i've ever cried when i randomly fell and hurt myself before. Not unless it's something really serious like i broke my arm or something. But i think that's because i usually have a lot of excess energy, and normally i start jumping around and acting crazy and falling over so much that i think i've just got used to pain xd . I'm sure quite a lot of people have seen me at school.  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 am
I can't remember crying like that since... oooh. I dunno, really. Maybe I never did. I can picture little kids falling over and their faces crumpling, but can't remember it happening to myself.

Perhaps it's repression.

ninja

xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out