Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 pm
The only place Chris was mentioned was the Extinction novel, but I don't remember them saying that he wasn't aware of Raccoon city. I'm pretty sure he knows about it, if nothing else, then as "That city that had a nuclear explosion."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 pm
Did you know that Chris Redfield was in the Air Force before becoming a S.T.A.R.S. officer?  

OneCupMeiko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:02 pm
Devil_May_Cry_DemonSlayer
Did you know that Chris Redfield was in the Air Force before becoming a S.T.A.R.S. officer?

If you didn't, you don't belong here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:03 pm
Did you know that Chickenheart Vickers got his nickname for being a total wuss?

Seriously though, did you know that Chris joined S.T.A.R.S. because of a chance meeting between him and Barry in a gun shop?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:54 am
Did you know that in RE1/Director's Cut, the cinematic which introduces the Hunter (the classic first person one) was made with the level from the Beta Version of the game. The level design in the cinematic was from the Beta version, and different than in the final version.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:51 am
Canas Renvall
That's sweet. xd

Did you know Saddler and Leon hooked up in the church?

Did you know that when you first meet Lisa Trevor in REmake and then stand outside on her porch for a while, she'll eventually come out from the back and come after you?
Sooo... I've been standing outside for good 10 minutes now and nothing's happening. Is there something I'm forgetting, or are you just full of crap?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:36 am
You have to wait longer. And ask Vankala for the specifics, she did it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:38 pm
I think you're pulling my leg. That smiley face at the end tells me, "The sucker actually tried it!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 am
I don't remember sissy ever showing me or tell about it. i'll have to make sure...

...Yeah, she did say that but it's up to me to try it. biggrin I'll be back later to see if it's true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:57 pm
So i've waited about 40 minutes and she hasn't shown up. Is there something you have to do before-hand Canas? Because she's not showing up at all. Well i wasn't around when sissy did it so i wouldn't know if it's true or not. I say this is just one of those myths.  

UmbraGallus

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 pm
I'm thinking you have to do someting in order for her to show up cuz i know i've done it but she hasn't shown up for my brother, whose trying it right now. What you have to do i don't know, unfortunately. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:27 pm
Well, what DID you do? Did you like... Have to kill the zombie that's out there or something? Or knock her down in side the cabin, to piss her off kinda deal?

And I don't think asking Canas would help, because by the sounds of it, he hasn't done it either.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:31 pm
Well it's been a long time since she has played the game so i doubt she'd remember what she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm
It should never be a long time since ANYONE played the Remake. I'm re-beating it with Chris and Jill simultaneously right now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:35 pm
Yeah this is the first time in a few months since i've played but i still remember where everything is. But right now this is the only thing that's keeping me from progressing into the game.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff