Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:32 pm
*sighs and then gets up and walks over to the bunny* *rubs my head against her side*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:47 pm
*jumps a inch* You how did you find me...oh wait you cant talk...  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:58 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*turns around and points at a few bunches of fur with my paw that leads toward her* *turns back around and snuzzles against her*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:03 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*turns around and points at a few bunches of fur with my paw that leads toward her* *turns back around and snuzzles against her*
but...carrots just 1 10 20 maybe 100 of them will work...i dont want to go *I hug on one of the carrots*  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:16 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
but...carrots just 1 10 20 maybe 100 of them will work...i dont want to go *I hug on one of the carrots*
*shakes head and lays down next to her*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:30 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*sniffs the carrot* wait a min this carrots dont small right eek  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*looks at her curiously and then sniffs the carrot and flinches and faces the other way* *shakes head*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:55 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*looks at her curiously and then sniffs the carrot and flinches and faces the other way* *shakes head*
*pulls up 5 carrots* ok lets go *Poofs into a human puts the carrots in backpack* come on *walks away*  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:01 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*pulls up 5 carrots* ok lets go *Poofs into a human puts the carrots in backpack* come on *walks away*
*looks at her with a "oh hell no" expression* *gets up and walks the other way*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:06 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
dont worry im not going to eat them...  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:40 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
pfft *shrusgs and lays down in the sun, soaking it up in my fur*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:45 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
pfft *shrusgs and lays down in the sun, soaking it up in my fur*
*runs up in my room starts to tested on the carrot*  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:50 pm
*enjoys the sun and rolls over to let it hit my stomach and smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:57 pm
((Sorry, but I'm going to have to quit. ... The following post is just an ending for my characters as it seems weird if nothing happened to them...))

"You're not... hurt... are you... ?" Lily asked, with the pause and soft tone, it was obvious she was much too tired and in too much pain to be herself. Getting your last wing removed so you can live as a human again tended to do that. Smiling faintly, Seth nodded, "Yeah, I only have a few scratches thanks to you." Lily smiled warmly -which wasn't easy for her while lying on her stomach. Regardless, she needed to show that she was happy for the first time since she died. She managed to protect Seth twice -from the same annoying, pretty-boy angel- and she was able to live around the same life span as her second closest friend. It was pathetic, but it was her best day.

"You sure you don't want to go to a hospital?" Seth asked, while trying not to cringe at the mess of blood and feathers on the back of her shirt, where Lily's last wing used to be. "... If you're worried about leukemia or some other over-looked disease, I'll give you my blood."

"I'm fine. I've died once, without the one I was close to," Lily told the boy in a soft voice as she gently laid her hand on his. "I won't allow it to happen again." Seth was beyond words. Maybe blood loss was making her delusional. Maybe, she was 'seeing her life flash before her eyes'. Or maybe there was something he was missing, anything, if it could explain why she was acting the way she was.

~

"I don't plan on returning to school in this state. So is it okay if I stay in the guest room of your house for a while? I wouldn't bother your parents too much, would I?"  

_sa_fille_

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:03 pm
bara_no_namida
((Sorry, but I'm going to have to quit. ... The following post is just an ending for my characters as it seems weird if nothing happened to them...))

"You're not... hurt... are you... ?" Lily asked, with the pause and soft tone, it was obvious she was much too tired and in too much pain to be herself. Getting your last wing removed so you can live as a human again tended to do that. Smiling faintly, Seth nodded, "Yeah, I only have a few scratches thanks to you." Lily smiled warmly -which wasn't easy for her while lying on her stomach. Regardless, she needed to show that she was happy for the first time since she died. She managed to protect Seth twice -from the same annoying, pretty-boy angel- and she was able to live around the same life span as her second closest friend. It was pathetic, but it was her best day.

"You sure you don't want to go to a hospital?" Seth asked, while trying not to cringe at the mess of blood and feathers on the back of her shirt, where Lily's last wing used to be. "... If you're worried about leukemia or some other over-looked disease, I'll give you my blood."

"I'm fine. I've died once, without the one I was close to," Lily told the boy in a soft voice as she gently laid her hand on his. "I won't allow it to happen again." Seth was beyond words. Maybe blood loss was making her delusional. Maybe, she was 'seeing her life flash before her eyes'. Or maybe there was something he was missing, anything, if it could explain why she was acting the way she was.

~

"I don't plan on returning to school in this state. So is it okay if I stay in the guest room of your house for a while? I wouldn't bother your parents too much, would I?"

why you quitten? sad  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces