Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Bachiatariko

Arctic followed mutely, not sure what to do. Part of her wanted to just break off right then and go on her own, maybe with Tarou if he was willing to come with her. Another part of her, though, was saying that she should stay with the group. Shaking her head, she decided to just see where this whole thing led.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:00 pm
shade de-forms back to a human halfway up the trail "guys, you should come down. i dont think you'll be able to see where we're headed....." shade takes out his katana, and holds it loosely "i think it's still here....... it probably is"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 am
"alright just lead the way" accidently pulls in wings and falls to the ground and lands on butt. " ouch..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:52 pm
runs up to alex, because she fell a few feet away from shade "you ok? just be careful around here......." he turns to face the others "guys, come down!!! it's safe around here!!!" shade turns around, and begins walking to the top of the mountain, which was covered with dead trees  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:15 pm
Eagerly, Tarou gently swooped down, his wings automatically tucking into the slit on his back as soon as he felt the ground underneath him. Today was turning out to be quite a day in his mind. First, he met the others, escaped with them, learned to fly and to land safely. Of course, the whole thing about that those weird voices arguing wasn't on that particular list. Instead, it occupied a low spot on his to-do-list, as he thought it was just a one time thing.

Waiting for Arctic and Lance to come down also, Tarou just stood there, looking around with his curious sepia eyes from where he stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:45 pm
stops in his tracks, and calls "tarou, you mind coming here for a second?? i think we may have a problem......"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:54 pm
Arctic did another flip and came, reluctantly, down. Placing a hand on Tarou's shoulder, she tilted her head slightly. "What problem?" No matter how nice the Eraser was, she had always thought of Tarou as a little brother and, like that, would always be over protective.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:27 pm
"it's not a big problem, don't worry. i just need to see if what i heard is right....." shade looks away for only a moment, and says again "taruo, i need you for a second."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:48 pm
Looking up to Arctic, Tarou smiled faintly, and gently took her hand off his shoulder. "Thanks for worrying, Arcy. Love you, too." he said before walking over to Shade.

"What'd you hear?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Arctic looked after Shade warily, but didn't do anything. Instead, she leaned against a tree, smiling faintly at her old nickname. Arcy. She would rip anyone in half who tried to hurt her 'adopted' little brother.  

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:44 am
stood up and watched and waited. but looks around cautiously. something doesn't seem right...but it could just be my imagination  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:39 pm
"here.....listen to this." pulls out cell phone "my friend, who is also an eraser sent me this when he came to the 'house' last time." puts phone by his ear "do you hear that faint scream?"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:47 pm
((I'm going to assume you want Tarou to hear it...

I'll edit otherwise.))

With his eyes closed, he listened carefully, and managed to just pick up the scream. "I do..." Tarou trailed off, opening his eyes to look up at Shade. "But why's it bothering you now? Does it some familiar or something?"

((... I couldn't think of much, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:27 pm
((nah, i meant you. and its fine. thats all i needed you to say.....))
"its bothering me because my friend sent it to me NOW. he took it at LEAST 3 months ago....." shade glares up ahead, at a shadowy outline. "you see that? its the only place the villagers won't go. they say it's 'haunted'." shade's smile creeps up his face  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:59 pm
((Sorry that i've been gone can someone fill me in...))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff