Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:39 am
"Wow...inhabited by a goddess..." Kouga said with amazement, "That sure sounds nice, the goddess lending you her power to "defeat evil". As the Wind devil spoke, Kouga whipped his head around, his eyes wide in horror, "HEY!! Aren't you the Wind Devil? What business do you have here with Susumu-san?" he said angrily, jumping out of his seat and drawing his wakizashi. "What do you want, DEVIL?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:07 pm
*I spring up behind Kouga, but not for the same reason, and place a hand on his shoulder.* "Relax Kouga, I wouldn't go challenging this guy." I say in a hushed voice. "We'll intervene only if we need to, even though it'll cost us our lives. I just hope this really will be a civil chat."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:36 pm
"we don't need to start anymore trouble,. follow me wind devil if you really wish to just talk." Susumu walks up to the diners rooftop where she usually goes to rest. Upon entering the rooftop One feels out of place being as you are surrounded by giant shrubs, bush's, and small trees that provide shade. "Speak devil."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm
The wind devil follows susumu and starts to talk
" as you know eventually the others will go after you" the wind devil then stopped " I am here to warn you, once the others start they would force me to envelope most of the village in poison since i could control the winds." the wind devil then stood about to leave. " I do not wish to do so to a beautiful lady and village but i must" Then in a gust of wind he was down by the door of the place and started to walk away.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:55 pm
"Wait" Susumu jumps down off the roof top and behind the wind devil as he continues to walk away. "Why didn't you just engulf the town in the poison? why are you warning us?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:00 pm
(As Yuan stepped through the door of the restraunt, a bell rang out announcing his enterance. He looked up at all of the people sitting at the bar and tables. Removing his hat he took a seat at the bar and lit a cig. After taking a draw on the smoke he smiled and introduced himself.) Hey there. Name's Yuan. Nice to meet everybody. (Noticing that there didn't seem to be any servers in the building, Yuan began leaning over the counter, looking for something to drink.)
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:08 pm
The wind devil stopped. " i warn you for I do not want to become my younger brother" the wind devil said this and was gone in a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:09 pm
(Finding a bottle of fine sake, Yuan began pouring himself a few glasses. Getting a slightly rosey color in his cheeks, he began to wish he had someone to drink with. Reccreational drinking was always better with company.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:54 pm
*After the devil departs another guys walks in.* 'This one seems a little more friendly...' *I quietly walk over and chuckle silently as he tries to drink some sake he found behind the bar.* "I'd put that back if I were you friend, you don't look like much of a drinking man to me. And make sure you pay for it too or Sakythia won't be happy and I'll bet good money that she could whip the both of us in two minutes flat, especially with you slightly buzzed."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:10 pm
I wonder what he meant end up like his brother? Susumu wonders. She walks back into the diner to see that someone has helped themselves to the sake. "ahem"  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:32 am
Kouga sheathed his wakizashi, "Wow...so THAT'S a devil? His chakra...is pure evil...he's strong...and there's 4 more of those right now?" Kouga thought. Shaking his head to clear it, he walked over to Yuan and Korn, "Hey guys, no stealing, or else Susumu-san may use her Goddess powers on you guys, and you don't want that do you?" he asked them sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:09 am
(Thinking he was getting away with it, Yuan suddenly realizes that he's been "caught with his hand in the cookie jar" you might say. He chuckles innocently.) *heh heh* Um...Can I open a tab?  

Yuan Shisho2

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:52 pm
Susumu smiles and walks behind the bar. "So i haven't seen you around here before stranger, where are you from?" She says while pouring herself a shot and downing it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:59 pm
I'm a traveling shinobi. I recently swore allegience to the Village Hidden in the Sound. However the village is still small and there isn't much that needs doing. So I tend to continue traveling, just stopping in every now and then. However, recently my sensei has taken an interest in these so-called goddesses and devils that are appearing in the different countries. So right now I am on something of a mission to gather information. (Yuan smile was good-natured all through his short speech.)
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:19 pm
*I chuckle again at the odd, overly honest shinobi.* "Well I hope it wasn't a secret mission or else you just screwed your whole operation. But I'm guessing it ain't. So sound village huh? what's it like there?" *I snatch the sake out of his hands and take a swig myself. Feeling Susumu's death glare I whip out my wallet.* "How much for the bottle?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff