Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:48 pm

" Im Darrious poisner Nightngale." he said matter 'o factly
" it aint poison." he retorted losing his temper.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:40 pm

*shivers* i kinda...i know something that may helps us...when i escaped that one night...i stole a few scrolls...but sadly...i lost them...*flenches in pain*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm

d'kor suddenly perked up scrolls wwhat kkind of sscorll
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:47 pm

they were red and gold...the king told me not to touch them...i think thoes are them

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 am

the red scroll is the creeds scroll of the kings assassins me and my brother were in that creed once pulling out a knife and looking at the words on it e nume ne patri
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:11 am

Darious gave a piece of wheat to Moonsilver.
"Chew it slowly, do not eat it." Secretly, Darious had put a sleeping potion in it so he can stich up the cuts.
"As for you d'kor, id button that gob of yours." Darious was angry.
"Adder is comming back!" Seth whispered.
"to the secret cave quick martch!" Nightwing scooped Moonsilver up nd carried her into the cave.

Blade_of_Soul-

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:07 am

*i start chewing on the piece of weat and sollow some parts of it* after i get better ill go looking for them...*is scared tos ay anything else incase i get hit but soon fall back into a sleep curled up*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:16 am

d'kor he is right he knows as much about poisins as you im sry about my brother he can be arrogant at timesbut we need a plan if the creed comes you will be safe they will be after us but the knig is another problem all together we need a plan

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:46 pm

"Were safe." Darious said taking moonsilver out of Nightwing's hands.
"Seth dart 'em we cant let them remember the entrance to our base." Seth shot sleep darts at the furs in the room.
" no offence, we cant let anyone be spys." he said.
Darious got out his needle and started chanting "In out loop over...SentraNotrah his hands worked furiously at the cut and after 20 min. he was done. He poured a sweet smelling conjul into her mouth.
"She will be up and about sooner or later." Darious said.
Gero put cloaks on moonsilver.
A fur with the kings uniform on stepped in saying "Aaron reporting sir!"
Seth pushed Aaron over.
"Gerrout of that Aaron youll scare the kids!" He joked.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:00 am

*as moonsilver lays sleeping she starts dreaming for the first time and its about her past and memories of where the scrolls are. when she comes around she looks at everyone rubing her body then getting up and finially saying* lets go...i think i know where most of them are at...

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 pm

i know where one is but that one would be hard to get we should save that one for last
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:19 pm

*she nods and trys to find her way out of the cave when she does she starts running to a fallen tree and looking in its branches* i found one *she yells back then runs to a rock* the other one is under this bolder because of the storm it fell on it thanks to the mudd slide...whos strong enough to move it...*trys to move it wile not trying to open anymore of my wounds*

MoonSilver777

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:07 pm

The adder was going to strike moonsilver777.
Aaron jumped in fornt of her, taking the venomous bite.
"Ru...n" he rasped. Darkwing foceably riped the adder's mouth open and took Aaron out.
" Kill it, we need to tend to Aaron." Darious put the addercure on aaron's bite.
"Keep him still!" Darious Yelled. Darious put him on a sweet smelling rush mat and dressed his wound, lighting candels in the med cave.
"STAY OUT" he yelled to the furs.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:45 pm

*she held aron still letting his head rest in his lap even tho her outfit was a little short* is he gona be ok? *she asks worried*please... let him be ok...*she rubs his head softly singing softly*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:02 am

d'kor follows moonsilver to help anyway he can
d'kar stays and looks at the rock to easy he says then his bright red eyes go dark black and a prupleblack energy surounds him then he puts his hand out and puts his palm on the rock and the rock then turns the same color then lifts in the air he bends down and grabs the scroll then slowy puts the rock down then he drops to the ground and breaths heavily grasping his body in pain damn its been so long since i used that power mabye 100 years at the most he then passes out hoping somone will get him to his brother
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff