Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:50 pm
((Sure.))

Hayato sighed, scratching his head. "Well, i say the easiest is to hitch a ride from the Palace. But Princess here probably won't go back there. She would get hauled back..." He looked over his shoulder to the palace, and smirked. "Don't get mad at my Princess." He said, and turned to the werewolf. "Lunis?" He asked. "Thinking what I'm thinking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:05 am
Mad? Why would she get mad at Hayato? Unless he was suggesting going back to the palace (which after the second statement about her getting hauled off, she didn't think so), she really hadn't a clue of what he was implying. She looked back and forth between the two wolves in confusion and waited for either Lunis' reply or for someone to explain what the hell was going on.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:53 pm
((All of a sudden I'm really confused now. What are we stealing? Or are we stealing anything? *pokes brain* Why won't you work?!! >_< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:18 pm
((we are gonna steal a blimp at the castle. ^^))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:20 pm
((Whee! New wireless keyboard! *cough* Um, we're stealing some sort of means of transportation from the King. I'm guessing a balloon of some sort, unless we want to say they've developed airplanes. xd Either way, it's gonna be a heck of a lot of fun learning to fly. Anyone here a pilot?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:05 am
Amika watched the group grow and they all began to talk to one another.

What's going one? Was this all... planned? she thought, confused. Maybe she should follow them, no matter where they were going. It gave her something to do, after all...  

DemonHunterNaomi

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:23 pm
((What if...we rode on one of those long dragons? ninja Like the one in Dragon Ball Z (only not as big and minus the search for Dragonballs). xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:45 pm
(( confused But... All the dragons are dead. Beyond Sakataki, that is... And the dragons shown in TSK are kinda small. xd I'd say we've already got a good plot of stealing a balloon/plane. And Alcina is definitely going to want to get behind the helm... heart ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:51 pm
((Well you know, Sairi? Shurry's chara? Well she's the bird stranger (or soon to be) and she says on her profile her wish is to fly. So maybe we can get her to pilt by *accidentally* running into her at the palace? I havent asked Shurry yet, so I donno. Just a suggestion. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:40 pm
( problem is, is that if we have too many characters join our group, we'll end up having them already there and the RP'll be shorter than it's supposed to be.. confused )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:25 pm
((o....good point. Well i donno. I guess I can pilot what ever we are gonna drive. ^^ i am, after all the wolf prince. Hehe. 4laugh I love wolves...anyway...lol. *waits Lunis to post*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:37 pm
((Ooooh! IDEA! What if there's some sort of ancient air craft hidden in the palace that can be powered/controlled by Staffy...and either Kyoko or Staffy tells Alcina about it. I got the idea because I was randomly watching that Disney movie Atlantis: The Lost Empire awhile back and they had cool flying things that were powered by their crystals. sweatdrop What do you think?))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:07 pm
((Yes, yes, but can we continue now? Memory is impatient and wants to rp! ...Please? I blame it all on the guilds being down and breaking the flow... scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:32 pm
((Sorry. sweatdrop ))

At first Lunis was hesitant to agree on stealing something from the castle. Once again she questioned whether she wanted to risk any trouble from the human kingdom. However, she reminded herself she already gave her word that she would help. She wasn't going to back down now.

She nodded to Hayato. "Right. Let's go."  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:36 pm
Hayato chuckled a little evily. Stealing was one of his favorite things to do. It brought thrill to his blood, and he loved to go into missions. "Well then, Princess," He turned to the girl. "We will be right back, with a good transportation to carry us to the castle." He nodded to the boy, and then, once again to lunis, and he jumped into the trees, running to the castle, knowing that his werewolf friend will catch up with her own fast legs.

((Should we just show up with the blimp or whatever, or should we actually RP the stealing? Because if we do, we are gonna have to get people to RP guards or soemthing))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff