Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:48 pm
i wish i could cry healthily....maybe i will learn to one day...but right now with all the emotions inside of me right now i dont trust myself in that kind of emotional state....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:24 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
...hello..? How much have I missed..?

How often do you cry?

A LOT when I'm PMSing. Other than that, not much...unless something big happens...or I watch a movie. I always cry at movies.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:01 am
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
...hello..? How much have I missed..?

How often do you cry?

A LOT when I'm PMSing. Other than that, not much...unless something big happens...or I watch a movie. I always cry at movies.

::giggles:: Yeah. I remember when we saw that progress report of yours.

Platinum, this is funny. Her mom opened her preliminary progress report AT OUR HOUSE while Chubby here was PMSing. It was HILARIOUS! She had an F- and an F+. MINUS! What the crap is that!? And, of course, being our Italian family, we started laughing saying, "An F means fail. So what's an F Plus? 'You're failing but you're good at it?'"

How can you put a degree to failing? We were all laughing, and usually Chubby would've joined in. But since she was......visiting Aunt Scarlet, she started crying. Then she tore it up and threw it away in OUR trash can. It was cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:01 am
Phanari

::giggles:: Yeah. I remember when we saw that progress report of yours.

Platinum, this is funny. Her mom opened her preliminary progress report AT OUR HOUSE while Chubby here was PMSing. It was HILARIOUS! She had an F- and an F+. MINUS! What the crap is that!? And, of course, being our Italian family, we started laughing saying, "An F means fail. So what's an F Plus? 'You're failing but you're good at it?'"

How can you put a degree to failing? We were all laughing, and usually Chubby would've joined in. But since she was......visiting Aunt Scarlet, she started crying. Then she tore it up and threw it away in OUR trash can. It was cute.

Yeah, I pulled a dad - threw a hissy fit in your house. Sorry about that.

What was wrong with throwing it away in YOUR trash can? It was the only one there, and I was PISSED!! I'm ********' BELOW FAILURE!! scream Mrs. Wallace should go home and take her Prozac.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:24 pm
I'd probably be finding it not so funny if I were there. I'd probably be the one to come in half way through it and see her crying and throwing out her progress report. I'd ask what was wrong, and I would wish that the answer had neglected to talk about the pms bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:18 pm
thats cute but in a sad way....
i guess i know how chubby feels...i made 4 F-'s 3 quarters in a row and only by pulling off almost straight As the last quarter wuz i able to pass...still fail english...had to go to summer school for that...i ******** failed with a 69.5......how gay is that?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:34 pm
I got my share of Fs at Serrano. I find that finding humor in poor grades helps you think of the solution instead of the constant bipolar thoughts of, "How am I gonna live my dream if I fail? It's all over.....blah blah blah"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:57 am
Phanari
I got my share of Fs at Serrano. I find that finding humor in poor grades helps you think of the solution instead of the constant bipolar thoughts of, "How am I gonna live my dream if I fail? It's all over.....blah blah blah"

at that point in my life i didnt give a s**t...now i do but thats only cause i have to pay 78k to go to school....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:53 am
ZerimarObon

I would wish that the answer had neglected to talk about the pms bit.

Yeah...I kinda do, as well...I've never understood the girls who can just talk about it (and talk and talk and talk and talk...) Sorry, Zerimar. *blinks* Hey...why am I apologizing?! Phanari brought it up!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:27 am
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

Yeah...I kinda do, as well...I've never understood the girls who can just talk about it (and talk and talk and talk and talk...) Sorry, Zerimar. *blinks* Hey...why am I apologizing?! Phanari brought it up!!

I don't see why women would be uncomfortable about Aunt Scarlett. It happens to them all the time. Hell, even Kahlan gets regular monthly visits from Aunt Scarlett.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:30 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

I don't see why women would be uncomfortable about Aunt Scarlett. It happens to them all the time. Hell, even Kahlan gets regular monthly visits from Aunt Scarlett.

whats the big deal?
you bleed out your v****a for an extended period of time...
it makes your emotions unstable and your thinking a bit fuzzed...
and with my ex she would always get uncontrollably horny...
....whats wrong with talking about that?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:52 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

whats the big deal?
you bleed out your v****a for an extended period of time...
it makes your emotions unstable and your thinking a bit fuzzed...
and with my ex she would always get uncontrollably horny...
....whats wrong with talking about that?

Not to meantion that you crave caffeen and chocolate. Which is because you need the potassium, HOWEVER, both chocolate and caffeen make the horrid cramps worse. ALSO, you're lower belly gets all fat and if you happen to have your Senior Prom during your cycle.....well, you end up looking like a pair for prom in a dress that was SUPPOSE to look so very very cute. ::harrumphs::

Oh, and if you're bipolar on your period........it's like the evil, dramatic reverb music follows you wherever you go and people head for the hills, not knowing if you'll be manic, depressed, or just crying. It's kinda funny.

I think it was cool that Goodkind put that in his book though. Most fantasy epics don't really meantion things like that. It made her seem more human.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:57 am
CHANGING THE MOTHER FRACKIN' SUBJECT.

I own a bearded dragon now. ^_^ He's cute. His name's Landraas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:41 pm
chubby_choco

Hehehehee. I can't wait to meet him.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:45 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

Hehehehee. I can't wait to meet him.

unfortunately i will prolly nvr meet him...though if you send me pictures i would be able to see him...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff