Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:54 am
That made me chuckle. On the contrary. It makes you awesome for knowing who Johnny Bravo is. Some people don't.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Ada's dress in RE4 has tactical advantage?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 am
That slit in her dress does allow her to access her utility leg garder... so no...

Does it make you a n00b if you thought Anette was the one who dropped Leon/Claire the rocket launcher?

o_O; I swear it was HER voice I heard in that scene!  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 am
Well, if she had PANTS on like a normal commando, she wouldn't need a slit in the dress.

And umm... Depends when. If you thought it after playing RE2 for the first couple of times, then no. But after the RE3 epilogue as well as Wesker's Report, I think it's a given that it was Ada.
Also, you can see clearly that it's Ada in the Gamecube Version or any other higher resolution version like the PC version, and if you play the PS version on an emulator at higher res. Point is, if you STILL think it's Anette, then yes, you're a noob.

Does it make you a noob if think that Wesker has some crazy computer interface in his sunglasses?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am
No... Ada's pair explodes into a huge cloud of smoke! So obviously Wesker would keep the better set for himself. ^_^

Does it make you a n00b if you think the canon creation of a Licker is the stupidest thing you've ever heard... (disregarding recent RE events...)?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:54 am
Why must you bring up RE4? I don't consider it canon. >.< I'm talking about Wesker's glasses in REmake, back in 1998.

Umm... I don't think it makes you a noob, but I still don't see why you'd think it's stupid. It's been established that that's how Lickers are made since RE Survivor. All they did recently was add the middle stage--Crimson Heads. Which are the coolest thing to happen to Zombies in RE.

Does it make you a noob if you think that V-ACT is the process by which Zombies become Crimson Heads?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Why must you bring up RE4? I don't consider it canon.

Does it make you a noob if you think that V-ACT is the process by which Zombies become Crimson Heads?

well first of all RE4 is for a fact canon cause it is the number and it is part of the storyline. and it shows the rebuilding of Umbrella(hail Umbrella!!!!)

second V-ACT is the result. Crimson head is the nickname.

third: does it make you a n00b if you played RE4 first before playing any of the other Resident Evils.  

Blackartist19

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm
Blackartist19
Biohazard EXTREME
Why must you bring up RE4? I don't consider it canon.

well first of all RE4 is for a fact canon cause it is the number and it is part of the storyline. and it shows the rebuilding of Umbrella(hail Umbrella!!!!)

second V-ACT is the result. Crimson head is the nickname.

third: does it make you a n00b if you played RE4 first before playing any of the other Resident Evils.
Depends... if you are a RABID FANBOY of RE4 because of playing it before the others, then yes. If you get the desire to experience the entire series after having played RE4, then no.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know when to switch to heavier weapons in the games during boss fights while instead thinking "How bad could it be with just my pistol?"?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 pm
Depends on the result. If you die, then very well maybe.
If you use your handgun and kick that bosses a**, then no.

Does it make you a noob if you like wasting all your magnum ammo on zombiesm just to see their heads pop off, and are left with over 100 handgun bullets to fight the bosses?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Depends on the result. If you die, then very well maybe.
If you use your handgun and kick that bosses a**, then no.

Does it make you a noob if you like wasting all your magnum ammo on zombiesm just to see their heads pop off, and are left with over 100 handgun bullets to fight the bosses?
No... heavens no... Watching a line of heads just explode and half of them drop while the other half keep walking and slump over after a few steps is always satisfying enough to waste magnum ammo on zombies... the Boss deaths are usually staged animations... the heads popping off is so much more rewarding. *Sighs and smiles*

*Blinks out of day dream* Oh yeah... does it make you a n00b if you fear Capcom making a anime-styled Resident Evil in which all the male characters are just as feminine looking as the female characters, except Barry and other rugged characters cause cause they'd make them crazy Final Fight Haggar huge?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:24 pm
No, but it makes you a noob if you read that and said, "They should totally do that!"

Does it make you a noob if you don't know who George Trevor is?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, but it makes you a noob if you read that and said, "They should totally do that!"

Does it make you a noob if you don't know who George Trevor is?
No, cause usually in that situation you are trying not to get killed by his sweet daughter, lol.

Does it make you a n00b if you think that my previous idea was a good idea because of the inevitable unintentional comedy GOLD that it would make for because of how Capcom would tastelessly pull it off?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:09 pm
no i don't think that is a good idea

does it make you a n00b if you find a glitch in a game that you can profit from and use it constantly for fun?  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Not as long as you only abuse that glitch AFTER beating the game at least once on normal difficulty, or higher.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Mikhail is Scottish?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 pm
i believe it does since mikhail is russian.

does it make you a n00b if you cannot barry sanders the infected in REmake.  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 pm
Does it make you a noob if you don't know what Barry Sanders mean, when used as a verb?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff