Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torokukat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Tori raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure the machine-thing will work?" She asked apprehensively. "I could just carry her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 pm
Sighs. "I should have really asked a Jonin or any other mentor to help me to climb trees with only my feet." She sighed again. "Oh well." She says dissapointly.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Torokukat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:49 pm
Tori blinked, then suddenly burst out laughing.

"I did the same thing... in the academy..." She managed to say between her laughter. The gennin extended her hand. "It only means you're gonna get better from now on, highfive!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:32 pm
~~~~ ---My soul wanders, ponders

"Well at least she's ok..." Kitsune sighed.
"Guess I should properly introduce myself...The name's Kitsune."
She bowed, showing a sign of respect. "And my, my doesn't this place smell good."

Over my last shreds of sanity….--- ~~~

Kieff

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:58 pm
Turns to Kitsune. Then smiles. " Hi Kitsune." Then turns back at Tori. "Yeah, I can't do that or i will lose my balance and fall." She smiles at Tori.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Kitsune smiled. So the leaf village hadn't changed, everyone was still nice.
That had been the fact that worried her the most.

As long as people can still smile, happiness can always bloom. Is that everyone's desire? Is it their desire to see happiness bloom in others as it could within themselves?

She sighed again, feeling better.

Kieff

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:09 pm
"Okay, the Tsubame-go's ready to fly!" Hikari said, coming in and wiping some grease from her hands. She smiled at Tori, as if anticipating any doubts about her Dragonfly. "Don't worry. My first dragonfly lasted on a trip across the entire Land of Wind. It got shot down, though," she admitted, scratching her head. "And admittedly if you're fooling around, a Dragonfly can be a bit dangerous, but I always take my aircraft seriously."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:36 pm
Smiles almost to make a joke but didn't. "Oh, wait a second" She stared at the controls. "How am i going to fly this without fainting in the air or crashing it?"  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:37 pm
"What? Oh, you're not flying it. I am," Hikari said. "Look, the cockpit's built so it can easily hold four people, so you can just chill and let me handle the flying."

(note: Dragonflys don't remotely resemble real dragonflies. They look more like boxy cars, or sometimes VW Bugs, with wings and jet engines, and open cockpits. The Angel-go resembled an egg with feathery wings. The Tsubame-go kind of looks like one of those older convertables with bat-looking wings.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 pm

"W-wow! You really built that? You're amazing." Kitsune said, in awe of the machine.
"I'm sure that took quite a while to complete. You certainly have my respect."

Kieff

Sakura000Haruno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:39 pm
"Kitsune-CHAANNNNN!!!~" Sayuri called out, picking her up and hugging her tightly. "I've missed you!!! Where have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:43 pm

"Sayu-tono!" She attempted to hug her back.
"I've been around, I guess..."

Kieff

Sakura000Haruno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:47 pm
"No need to continue to call me that. I don't deserve that much respect." Sayuri set her down, checking over Kitsune to make sure she looked alright. "You have been taking care of yourself, haven't you? I remember back when you were a genin, you would strave yourself just to get in more training."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:51 pm

"No you're right! You deserve more respect." Kitsune nodded, smiling, enjoying Sayu's company.
"Yeah, I eat .....I guess, when I'm hungry. But you've been gone too, haven't you?" She asked, not wanting to talk about her eating habits.

Kieff

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas