Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:41 pm
Quickly shoving the gun back into his pocket, Xander held Sakuya close in an embrace. "I think we're done for the day, Sakuya." He breathed quietly in her ear. "We still have plenty of time, anything you want to do....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm
[[I posted a starter in my topic, go post!]]

It took all of her will to keep from blurting out what her brain was thinking (which is totally censored right now) and just mumble.
"I'm kinda in a mood for ice cream..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:06 pm
[[ O . ollllll WOAHz.
I have no idea what to post! D': Waaaah.]]

"Sure," He said, and took her hand, his brown eyes scanning for any ice cream shop he could see.

[ go! biggrin ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:25 pm
[[I made a starter, figure something out!! Oh.. how bout if I use Svetlana, would that help you start?]]

Sakuya grabbed his hand again, carefully stepping over the boy, whispering him a goodbye as she went. She lead him to her favorite ice cream shop, smiling since she knew the worker at the moment.
"Chriiisss~! Can I have a usual!?" the teen smiled at her from behind his mane of dark hair.
"Sure, I haven't seen ya for a while so you can have triple scoop. For you, uh.. sir?" he asked Xander.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 pm
He paused, indesicively. "Coffee, please." He replied with his low, casual voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 pm
[[Abii-chan... you will stop with the one liners before I am forced to hurt you]]

He smiled pleasantly and asked them to take a seat, it would be brought to them soon.
"I've known him since middle school, he used to be beaten up all the time before I stepped in." she informed Xander. When they were in privacy, she leaned over close to him, making them appear as a normal couple so no one would bother them. "So... Mr... Stone... what's your real name?" she gave her cutest pout, "Please tell..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:57 pm
[[ D: I R SORRY. SAD DAY. My mom was talking to me about stuff and I felt like I was being watched, so I didn't post much. T ^ T]]

He smirked a little. "Starting calling me what Iona does, huh? She always gives people funny nicknames..." He paused. "Since I know I can trust you somewhat, I'll tell you my real name. It's Alexander Sebasta Sands...Just call me Xander." He folded his arms a bit. "I got the more educated sounding name. My little sister ended up with Crystal."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Sakuya giggled behind her hand.
"Well, I am Sakuya Ayanna Toriyama." another giggle, "As you can see, my parents thought it would be funny for each to end with an 'A'." she looked thoughtful, "My brother was Kyo... he was a sweet little boy.. I think he'd like you..." she paused, then quietly, almost a whisper, she let his name roll off her tongue. "Xander..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 pm
[[Nice last name. xD Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball Z! >3]]

"I think I knew a Toriyama, once." Xander trailed off, trying to remember who it was but his memori eluded him. "I like the letter 'A'." Xander informed her, "It's in all of my names as well; first, middle and last." He didn't really know why, but there was such an elegance that the letter 'A' gave off, was it perhaps that it was the first of the Alphabet? He blinked. From the way she reffered to her brother Kyo, I take it he was a younger brother...Was he the one she was worried about eariler...? Probably. I guess if Crystal was still around I might have tried to done something to save her...It really was too bad that she was the first to Fade from our family...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am
[[*cough* just a little lol]]

Sakuya relaxed her shoulders, the sleeves slipping a little, she growled.
"I hate being so tiny..." she mumbled to herself. She mussed up her hair a little, "Kyo was only six.."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:41 pm
[[100th post FTW! >D ]]

"Ah," Xander said in acknowledgement. "Crystal was 10. I was 13. Same year I killed both of my parents." He shifted in his seat uncomfortably. He didn't know if it was regret that was biting the back of his neck, or was it something else, but Xander had a premonition[sp?] that something was going to happen. It tugged at his insides.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:34 pm
[[lol woo0!!!!]]

Sakuya tilted her head,
"I'm sorry.." she didn't judge him at all, she understood why he had done those things. h eonly wanted to help those people who deserve to be remembered instead of just going away.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 pm

"Don't be," He told her. "You had nothing to do with it, so there's no need for you to apologize." He did understand her concern and sympathy, but he knew that almost every person on this planet now had someone who either Faded or died by natural causes. People were just disappearing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 pm
Sakuya reached out a hand and placed it over his.
"But I am sorry..." she heard a cough and glanced up. She grinned and took her ice cream with her free hand, not letting go of Xander's.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:23 pm
Xander looked up at the young man with their ice cream. He took his and mumbled a, "thank you," and resumed his conversation with Sakuya, licking his coffee-flavored ice cream bit by bit. "I know." He replied to Sakuya. "Just as I am for your family, but apologizing doesn't change anything."
This tastes better than I thought it would...

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games