Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Scouts! (still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Favorite Ice cream?
  Chocolate
  Sherbert
  Other......
View Results

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:23 pm
Tabitha looked at them with a surprised face"It talked to me like it said i'm supposed to be a sailor scout i didn't believe it so i pinched my self but i felt the pinch and it did a back flip in the air and a brooch landed on the ground so i picked it up..."She told them showing that she was wearing it right now  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:05 am
"hey it loooks like black kitty-chan, and cats can't talk" heather said "And i will SO skip to go shopping"black kitty-chan started squirming to see te white cat  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Alana Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 pm
Alana looked at the white cat that Tabitha nervously heald. Her blue eyes stared into those of the cat's, sencing something again. The girl looked up at the other and had a serious face. Was she telling the truth about this? Did this cat really talk, and tell her she was supposed to be a sailor scout?

"Really...." She looked puzzled and she scratched the back of her head, wondering why she suddenly got a sence of dejavou.

The blonde teen looked over to the squirming cat with the dark fur and prushed a finger over the cresent mark on it's forehead. Her lips parted without commands, and she whispered, "Luna..." She hadn't even known what she meant by that, she was confused.
She thought about it all, prossessing it through her mind thuroughly. She couldn't possibley steal the star seed of a sailor scout... could she? Well, she could, but she ahs never faced another sailor scout before.
Alana is already a sailor scout, and so is a close friend of hers. And they thought they were the only ones who were. They had no clue to what their purpous was, until Alana had strange dreams of a planet being destroyed. It seemed like a familiar place, but she didn't know which planet it was.
She just knew she had to obtain a certain source of energy to restore life to the dead planet.
Aalana then looked at the brooch the other girl was wearing.

"Hmm..." she hummed running a finger acrossed its sparkling center jewl. She could just sence the power thriving form within the stone, it was too easy for her to steal it. She simply took a step back.

"What should we do first..." She asked to no one in particular. "Go shopping... or figure out how to make the cat talk?" She pondered as she looked at the white cat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:20 pm
Morgan looked at the cats. "Are you sure you didn't just hear things when you thought that the cat talked?" she asked Heather.  

Roxy Bell

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Tabitha looked at her"Well i got proof about it giving me the brooch"She said and showed them the brooch that had a sun on it"It said my Sailor name was Sailor Sun and we had to find a girl who's called Sailor Moon"She told them putting the brooch away  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 pm
"doesnt that sound like a hidden camera sort of thing?" asked heather "besides black kitty-chan hasnt talked"  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:26 pm
Tabitha shok her head"Maybe because they don't want to talk to everyone at once and don't want to do it in public"Tabitha said seing that the black cat and white cat were nodding to her."And how can it be a hidden camrea when i transformed into my sailor form and turned back"She told Heather
Tabitha sighed she remembered that the cat said not to reveil your secret to anyone uness their a sailor scout too but the cat didn't do anything to show that she shouldn't have said that  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:47 pm
"Then why don't we all go somewhere not so public and see if they really do talk." Morgan suggested.  

Roxy Bell

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 pm
Tabitha didn't know usually when someone said something like that and they went and did it it wouldn't work("Oh gosh what if they don't talk?")She wondered

(Does anyone know who plays Luna and the other cat?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm
(Sorry. I have no idea. I think whoever keeps them should be them as well...unless there is already someone playing them. And it looks like someone already called Luna....)  

Roxy Bell

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 pm
(Ok just wondering wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Alana nodded to the idea that the new girl brought up. Just to make sure Tabitha wasn't crazy, or faking to make Alana reveal her secret. She pursed her lips and wondered where they could go, then it hit her.

"Why not go to the park? Theres a small area there that no one but me knows about." She suggested with a smile.

This would give the girls a perfect oppertunity to see if Tabitha was telling the truth or not. If she wasn't, Alana had to think of a way to steal their star seeds while she and Heather are out shopping. If Tabitha was telling the truth, then Alana could just play along. It was mighty fun to act and preform a preformance to an audience of a few people. Just so they wouldn't suspect.

(( Bah!! Crappy post! @ __ @ ))  

Alana Cross

Roxy Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 pm
"Sounds good to me." Morgan shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 pm
"yeah" said heather "She was looking at black kitty-chan "you look a lot like my gray cat" she thought to herself"And if tabitha really is a sailor scout then I FINALLY found another one!"  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

NintendoBandic00t

Shy Bear

9,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 pm
Alex walked until she saw a lost tiger striped kitten. "Aw, you are afraid of going to the pound?" she said, holding the tiger striped cat. She saw the pet catcher wanted to catch a kitten. "Do not hurt that kitten! It is very lonely and sad, please do not put it to the pound! Promise?" she said. Then she went back, the tiger striped kitten felt calm and smiled a little. Then she gave her cat food, it tasted like bacon. The tiger striped kitten liked cat food that tasted like bacon.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff