Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:29 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Yeah.......I laughed a lot at my grandma's funeral. But that's because I was with family. When Hickey past on....things were different. You know they made us put up with a replacement band director for the remainder of the school year? I became a little rebel that year.
Being over 18, I could dismiss myself from class, so I did. A LOT! Or I'd write a note saying I couldn't play my flute that day. I'd "forget" my instrument, or "lose" my music. I'd skip rehearsals.......I became a rebel. I even acted out in class. AND I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!

I argued with my Gym teacher....alot....
heres a funny one.
*we were playing baseball and i hit it almost out of the park*
*i run to first but someone in outfield wuz really ******** fast and had already thrown the ball to a closer person*
Mr. Davenport: Darwak run to second!
*i look at the guy running and about to throw the ball the second base*
Me: ....No!
Mr. Davenport: Get outta the game!
....so i sat out. ^_^ it wuz funni!
i laughed an yelled horrible things at ppl that ******** up a play. ^_^

I suffer from Brown Syndrom, it's a deformity that affects the eye muscles. I have no perhipheral vision. And in Marching Band, you need that to guide because judges mark down points if they see you turning your head to check around you.
Hickey didn't know that my Freshman year. So he was always yelling at me when I turned my head. "Brandi! GUIDE! GUIDE!!! No looking around!" When I told him I couldn't, he didn't believe me. Until one day I explained why I couldn't.........he laughed at me.
After that, he marked my drill book so I would know when it was ok for me to turn my head for so many counts at a time.
But before he knew, he once followed me around the field while we ran drill, moving my head forward every time I looked around. It was funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:23 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Yeah.......I laughed a lot at my grandma's funeral. But that's because I was with family. When Hickey past on....things were different. You know they made us put up with a replacement band director for the remainder of the school year? I became a little rebel that year.
Being over 18, I could dismiss myself from class, so I did. A LOT! Or I'd write a note saying I couldn't play my flute that day. I'd "forget" my instrument, or "lose" my music. I'd skip rehearsals.......I became a rebel. I even acted out in class. AND I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!

I argued with my Gym teacher....alot....
heres a funny one.
*we were playing baseball and i hit it almost out of the park*
*i run to first but someone in outfield wuz really ******** fast and had already thrown the ball to a closer person*
Mr. Davenport: Darwak run to second!
*i look at the guy running and about to throw the ball the second base*
Me: ....No!
Mr. Davenport: Get outta the game!
....so i sat out. ^_^ it wuz funni!
i laughed an yelled horrible things at ppl that ******** up a play. ^_^

I suffer from Brown Syndrom, it's a deformity that affects the eye muscles. I have no perhipheral vision. And in Marching Band, you need that to guide because judges mark down points if they see you turning your head to check around you.
Hickey didn't know that my Freshman year. So he was always yelling at me when I turned my head. "Brandi! GUIDE! GUIDE!!! No looking around!" When I told him I couldn't, he didn't believe me. Until one day I explained why I couldn't.........he laughed at me.
After that, he marked my drill book so I would know when it was ok for me to turn my head for so many counts at a time.
But before he knew, he once followed me around the field while we ran drill, moving my head forward every time I looked around. It was funny.

That is funny.....*busts out laughing*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:45 pm
Yes. And that year I got the Hickey Award. The "I can't remember how many times I have to tell you to keep your head forward" John Hickey Award.

I always seemed to have a near death experience at the band awards....my Junior year, Hickey told me, "Brandi! DON'T DIE!" I skipped my senior year. Didn't seem important going for that blasted temp. ::plots the agonizeng death of the temp::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:59 pm
Phanari
Yes. And that year I got the Hickey Award. The "I can't remember how many times I have to tell you to keep your head forward" John Hickey Award.

I always seemed to have a near death experience at the band awards....my Junior year, Hickey told me, "Brandi! DON'T DIE!" I skipped my senior year. Didn't seem important going for that blasted temp. ::plots the agonizeng death of the temp::

....i wuz really tired one day and a teacher pulled me aside to ask me if i had been drinking alot or smoking weed.....i told them no....they asked why i looked like i did....i told them i wuz tired....they said its time to wake up....so i said yea i know...and walked away...its sad that when im tired i look drunk/stoned....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:18 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

....i wuz really tired one day and a teacher pulled me aside to ask me if i had been drinking alot or smoking weed.....i told them no....they asked why i looked like i did....i told them i wuz tired....they said its time to wake up....so i said yea i know...and walked away...its sad that when im tired i look drunk/stoned....

LOL! A friend of mine dances like Voldo from Soul Calibur fights. At every school dance, he had to take a sobriety test.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:08 am
Laughs* This is all entertaining... I never had trouble like that in my band class, even though our director is and a**. I'm sorry, but he is. But he's the director, not me, so i guess i have to put up with it.
I look drunk and stoned too when i am tired, though I've neevr had teacher ask me if I was such. Friends, yes, but never a teacher.  

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:28 pm
Ambyre89
Laughs* This is all entertaining... I never had trouble like that in my band class, even though our director is and a**. I'm sorry, but he is. But he's the director, not me, so i guess i have to put up with it.
I look drunk and stoned too when i am tired, though I've neevr had teacher ask me if I was such. Friends, yes, but never a teacher.

The security official at ITT pulled me aside last monday and asked me if i wuz drunk/high....but i wuz jst tired....he laughed and said well if you have to look like that make shure its jst lack of sleep. i laughed and he laughed. we both laughed cause it wuz funni. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:28 pm
you know wut....screw this title i am tired of it.....*changes it* there we go much better. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:07 pm
You should change it again. We've stopped talking about Kahlan a LONG time ago. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:45 am
yea....*changes again*....hows that?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:01 pm
Now it suits the topic. ^_^

I missed work today over baby spiders that were crawling all over my bed. And I found out this afternoon that there WERE NONE!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:26 pm
Phanari

I missed work today over baby spiders that were crawling all over my bed. And I found out this afternoon that there WERE NONE!

so now your hallucinating?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Yeah. First time in three months. I hate spiders though. They scare me to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:03 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Yeah. First time in three months. I hate spiders though. They scare me to death.

i have that phobia too....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i have that phobia too....

At least you didn't wake up in a bed covered in them. We're still not sure if they're real or not.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff