Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elemanata360

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 pm
I know this is not the place to ask but is their any spots left in the akatsuki, because i have determined that after the week hold that if in the end i still can not have a bijuu in the mist village I would want to work towards becoming a akatsuki in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:44 pm
yea they do, but now on guys any unrelated questions please change to pms or put them in the chat thread, thnx guys  

ken-faita

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:03 pm
Like I want Sokou , Because it would bring more activity to my village and hopfully help me with my dream of one day become the Kazekage. To help the village and protect them from anyone who wish to warn them.

Sokou element is Poison and has the ablity to control posion. This will help my character because it will allow him to not worry if the niddle is posion and can posion a niddle by doing a simple jutsu

Having the Sokou would also help my village out with strenght. Since we only have Two ninjas higher then Genin, 1 genin and about 2 student. If we were attacked they would out number us and overpower us. It would equal the scale out abit and hopefully make it so that the village will not be forgotten in the Histroy books...it is a figure of speak for those who have not heard it...

My Rpc is a Taijutsu user but is slow in speed. Having Sokou would bring up speed and power at the same time so that he can with proper training be as powerful as an ANBU ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 pm
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Quote:

Like I want Rokubi , Because it would bring more activity to my village and hopfully help me with my dream of one day become the Kazekage. To help the village and protect them from anyone who wish to warn them.

Rokubi element is Lighting and one of mine is lighting. He would strenghten my lighting jutsus and change up things in my battles. Instead of just relying on my chakra I can rely on help from the Rokubi.

Having the Rokubi would also help my village out with strenght. ince we only have Two ninjas higher then Genin, 1 genin and about 2 student. If we were attacked they would out number us and overpower us. It would equal the scale out abit and hopefully make it so that the village will not be forgotten in the Histroy books...it is a figure of speak for those who have not heard it...

My Rpc is a Taijutsu user but is slow in speed. Having Rokubi would bring up speed and power at the same time so that he can with proper training be as powerful as an ANBU ninja.

did you just copy paste from the other request you did?

BTW, raijin-sasori i dont think anything is going to change in the mist because whom ever the other bijuu holder is he is not really doing noticeable things, so i doubt that any new development will arise.
Buddha

elemanata360

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:36 pm
...no...The second paragraph is different...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 pm
User Image

It is diffrent from the one that was first.
User Image

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

elemanata360

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:58 pm
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
oh ok, i was wondering, as i read everyones post that are on the page, not just the ones about me I was looking at it and i was all WTF. Didnt i read this already? and for a split seccond i thought I was a phycic.
Buddha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:58 pm
It is ok. Alot of people are like that when they read my things.  

Death_God_Sakura

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 pm
ok elemenata you cannot have byakugan without sending me 3k, I talked to silk and he has no knowledge of you sending him any money, and man these demons aren't going as fast as I thought they would  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:35 am
User Image

Anyway I see you propably asked Silk about me too? ^^
Since I'm on the list finally biggrin
User Image

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:06 am
Yea he was unsure and I trust you so added you, but he was positive elemanta hadn't paid so sorry elemanta

100th post!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:14 am

Good morning people.

Llf3

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:12 pm
User Image

Morning, but it's good night with me razz
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:36 pm
Hey Raijin have you read my app. for Sokou let?  

Death_God_Sakura

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces