Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:49 pm
[[ummmm.... okay, shika as amazing as that was, you need to remember that Edward only has a thirst on... new moons I think? dunno, go back and look at his bio and stuff...]]

Dom's breath hitched. She grabbed onto his shirt, a bit desperately, wanting them to be as close as possible, not one bit of air between them. She whined a little at him, knowing he was either testing how far he could go or teasing her to the point of madness.

[[a liiiitle short, but i'm eating ramen so I'm lazy =] I love how everybody is all over each other at the moment... this is totally my RP xD]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 pm
[Well s**t..
I never noticed that.. sorry.
Do I need to edit it?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:57 am
((I'm not gonna reply QUITE yet because I figure you guys need to work this out, but I do have a question.
I know what a Demon is.
But everyone has different variations.
Can yours (ex. Caine) actually do anything?
Like, vampires suck blood ect. ect.
Or do they just have the demon soul?))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 am
[[okay so yeah shika if you could? I'm sorry it was really good, but it's something that needs to be remembered (I did a few of those damn me and my brain) and with Caine he's a pyro, but a lot of it is inhuman physical force, no he doesn't suck blood or anything like that but he does like biting (if you know what I mean). I based a lot of these characters off of friends of mine so they're pretty wacked out.]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:16 am
((Ah, okay, I get it. I knew he didn't bite and all, that was just my example.
So that means he loves fire, I know that. But can he control it? I feel really lame for these stupid a** questions xD))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:52 am
[[oh no they're not stupid, I actually like in a RP when people ask questions about the character, it develops the character more and seems more convincing, thus making the RP funner. Yes, he can control fire. For example, if he gets bored and night or if it's really dark he lights up a little flame ad plays with it. He can shape the fire too, make it look like animals, people, anything.]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:42 pm
((Nya! Yummy ramen... Sorry I get caught up with school and all >< stupid college courses and massive homework.... PARTY! ... ... sorry))

Vance grinned as he kissed her many times. He traced his fingers along her hips and back up. He lifted her shirt a little tracing a hand teasingly along her stomach. He bit her lip and grinned. There were two really tinny pin pricks on her lip. they would stop bleeding in a minute but he wanted to taste her. He licked at them, it was drugging. He kissed her roughly getting one hand tangled in her hair and gripping at it as the other glided along her stomach.

Dwayne was now playing cops and robbers with the children. He had heard that Lee Lang had run into the now infamous 'Dark lord' Dang I shouldn't have gave him a cool evil character... What he didn't hear until just now was that he was..... eating Big Sister? He thought a moment. Vance would never take from her. He knew this. A crimson Blush crossed his face. He knew Vance was kissing her. Maybe I should break this little party up? He grinned and was able to get away from the kids. He made it to Vance's room and was about to pound on the door. For some reason... he couldn't do it. At least not yet. A sigh escaped him as he stood outside the door a moment. A smile crossed his face. I'll wait for the right moment... They'll be so embarrassed.... He grinned mischievously.

((Trouble...))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:17 pm
[[hahahaha you're in college... I didn't go to school today I was too lazy *bad habit don't do it*]]

Dom sighed in a wave of pleasure (dirtyyyyyy lol) then, hearing something outside the door, brought a hand up to Vance's chest. At his disgruntled look she put a finger to her lips and closed her eyes, trying to figure out whose scent it was. Then she grinned maliciously. Pushing Vance off her she made him sit up, she pulled his shirt off for him, giving him a look that said "cooperate or you die." Blushing she undid his pants, then she found his robe that, as usual, was hanging over the arm of a chair. Blushing harder she pulled off her tank top and skirt, knowing he was watching and probably dying from a nosebleed (lol yay! >> <<). Dom pulled on the robe, tying it loosely, and letting it curve on her body, the opening showing a considerable amount of cleavage. (O.o) Walking to the door she opened it, looking tired from uhmm... well, you get the idea. She smiled lazily,
"Hello, Dwayne... can I help you?" she leaned forward a little, letting the top open a little more.

[[haha... wow... I don't know where all that came from....]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 pm
((AWESOME. ))

Caine frowned stubbornly watching him go off. He huffed softly, rolling his eyes then shaking his head, laying back against the grass. "Boys..." he mumbled softly and slowly at up, peering around. Where was someone he could annoy. He traced a small heart in fire on the grass, blowing it out and looking at the remnants of the charred grass. He needed more, Edward had left him so simply. He stood up, peering around, his ears perking for noise.
He thought cleverly, a small smile growing on his lips. So.. Where was Dwayne?

((If you do not want him to annoy Dwayne after he is done with the others, tell me so ^^))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 am
[[dude he should totally bother Dwayne because he's one of the most innocent (except if he has a temper tantrum then he's vicious)]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:16 am
Edward walked into the house unheard.
He brushed past many of the younger children unnoticed.
Edward walked into the kitchen. Looking aorund he spotted some food.
He grabbed it and left the kitchen without a trace of his presense.

[Gah. Edward is such a loner. He doesn't have any friends. razz And he's too old to play with little kids. Geez that poste sucked.]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 pm
[[it wasn't that bad shika, you're getting a hold of how Edward is x)]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:01 pm
[>__> Who should I make Edward intercact/ talk to? I mean.. he's not really friends with anyone here. And I can't just not post...]  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:10 pm
((NYA!!!! SO SORRIES! So L8s!))

Vance had no arguments, not that he could argue with the death look she gave him if he didn't do as told. He was curious and did in fact watch her undress. He bit at his bottom lip, hard. He was admiring what was his. A wide grin crossed his face at her blushing. His head tilted questionably as she walked to the door. She was up to something...

Dwayne nearly jumped out of his skin when Dom had opened the door. His whole face went bright red. He felt something in his throat and his heart pounded. "I-I-I um.. I..." He couldn't speak. His eyes traveled the length of her body and he pot a hand over his eyes. "S-S-S sorry... I.. um..." He still covered his eyes "Hide and seek... Looking for.... umm..." In a split second he turned around and ran back to the kids. His face was still bright red and rubbed a hand over his face. He pulled it away. "Damn... nose bleed..." He went to a bathroom to take care of it. Blushing all the way.

Vance laughed and laid on the bed. He smiled and draped his arm over his eyes and simply listened to what happened. "You know... sometimes I believe your evil..." He laughed still laying there with his eyes covered.

((... ..... ................. PARTY!!!!! ))  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:04 pm
[[well Edward really isn't is he? uhmmm.... besides emily and caine he really only talks to vance because they're of the same kind]]

Dom turned around as she closed the door, smirking.
"And whose fault would that be? Hmmm?" she leaned against the wood, lightly running a finger from her lips down her neck and off to the side, knowing that he was watching under his arm. "Maybe you'd prefer if I became a nun."

[[.....why a nun? Because then he'd getting absolutely nothing outta her x3]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games