Submit

So.....yeah...rp stuffs....
Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:58 pm
"Thanks, kupo." Yero trotted back to Luara. "Still asleep, that's good, kupo. Wonder what she's dreaming about."

Luara made a slightly sour face and moved her head a bit from her dreams, making a tiny moan as she did. She found a new comfortable spot on John and gave a large breath as she reentered deep sleep, breathing lightly.

"You'll be able to take good care of her, kupo." He let a silence pass. "Tell me more about where you came from. You had another dream, right, kupo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:04 pm
((I'm going to use your idea, it'll make what I type easier to read.))

John looked up and smiled at Yero's comment. "That's good. Where I came from..." He looked toward the sky. "It was a beautiful place... We lived next to a lake, which was good, because my father was a blacksmith, and my brother and I worked at the forge..." He closed his eyes. "People from all different tribes lived there... And we all knew each other. It was very peaceful... Then they came." He said 'they' with a bit of hatred in his voice. "They destroyed it all... Slaughtered everybody in the northern part of the village, the main entrance. We had an eastern entrance, for an emergency like that. Half escaped... Then I was knocked out, and the rest slaughtered..." He shook his head. "That's... About everything I can remember though."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 pm
"Something similar to Luara, kupo." Yero said in wonder. "She told me that she doesn't remember her home town. That all she remembers was that as a little girl she had to run because there was fire everywhere and he brother ran holding her hand. Then she came to the village where we are now, and that's where we met, kupo. But she remembers less each time she tells it. Kupo."

((adopted idea from Ivalice academy guild))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:33 pm
Wh-what?! Could she have been from... She's definately not family, though... I saw them die myself... "That's... Interesting." He looked down at Luara again. "I'm just glad she's safe, then..." He mumbled, looking back at Yero. "She remembers less each time, you say? I find that odd."

((Ah.))  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:42 pm
"It was ten years ago, kupo. I think it's because it's too painful to remember for her. A child who had to flee far from home and didn't understand why all the bad things were happening. And with time, we all forget, kupo." Yero looked back down at the sleeping Luara. Maybe it was better if she didn't remember. "Her real father died back then too, kupo. Her mother remarried a fisher. He calls her by different nicknames to try showing affection, but I think she knows somewhere inside that he's not her father, and her younger brother is only her half brother from that. It must be hard, kupo."

Luara moaned a bit more with bad dreams and moved over, waking herself up lightly and blinking tired. "Oh...huh?" She tried to gather back her head and sit herself up with a cute little yawn. "Yero?" She rubbed her eyes.

"You should be getting more rest, kupo. I'll keep watch with John so that you can sleep." He pulled the blanket over her again to coax her back into sleep.

"But...I thought...What time is it?" She said in a tired manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:10 pm
Ten years ago... "10 years seems like a long time... I'm surprised she can even remember at all." He looked down at Luara, saying, "It's not too long after you fell asleep." He shrugged. "You had a bad dream? It's probably the most likely reason you woke up."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:58 am
Luara nodded sleepishly. "I was running from something in this desert place, something really big. It was on fire and was just thrashing everything. I would have died if someone didn't take my hand and start running with me..." She yawned again, lay back down to go back to sleep. "Did I wake you up?" She said, dozing back into sleep.

"She's having those nightmares again, kupo...But it looks like they're getting weaker now. As a kid, one nightmare and she couldn't go back to sleep the rest of the night. I wonder if they're getting weaker because of you, kupo."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 am
"In a desert place....? You're very fortunate to have been saved like you did..." He trailed off, looking back up to Yero as Luara fell asleep. "Because... Of me...?" John's face turned a bright red for a moment. "I have no idea..."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:47 pm
"She seems to trust you more than anyone else, despite that one breakdown, kupo. Maybe she feels safer with you. To see her fall back asleep right after a nightmare is, well...I've never seen it! It usually takes more time for her to calm down and go back to sleep. kupo." Yero watched Luara's peaceful state curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:22 am
John watched as well. "Y-You're right... It usually takes a minute or two for me to calm down after I have a nightmare, but she... She just fell right back asleep! I've never seen it, either." He grinned. "I remember the time when my brother pushed me into the lake when I was getting water. We were laughing for days at the expression on my face. I'm glad he was able to show me." John started laughing. "Oh no, I'm reminicing again..."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 am
"I don't mind it,kupo."

Luara moaned and moved her body a bit more on John, healf wrapping her arm around him. "But I don't like potatoes..." She pouted in her dream state.

Yero pulled the blanket further on her. "Looks like good dreams now." He smiled, fixing her hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:51 am
John smiled. "Really?" John laughed. "Apparently she doesn't like potatoes." His laughed subsided to a grin. "Sounds like good dreams, too. That's good..."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:40 pm
Luara sniffed in her dream, whatever she was dreaming of, and raised up a bit to bite John lightly in her sleep. She mumbled a bit more, and fell back into her dreams. "I like fish better....No! I don't want potatoes..." She moaned and rolled over.

"Yip! She didn't bite you hard I hope, kupo?" Yero cringed at her biting. Several times before in her sleep she had bitten him himself. Apparently her best dreams were about dinner with her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:45 pm
John laughed quietly, not wanting to wake Luara. "It's okay, I've been through a lot worse."

Nizo rushed in. "Monsters, kupo! I saw monsters coming this way, kupo!"

"What? Luara, wake up, quickly!" John gently placed Luara's head up against the tree, stood up, and unsheathed his sword.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Luara jumped up in surprise. "What? What happened? What's going on?" She asked half asleep. "What time is it?"

"Time to kill the big bad monsters! Now get up, kupo!" Yero tossed her butterfly head rod at her.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff