Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja-Samurai-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Hello everyone! smile Just call me Eryn(Ninja something...whatever my gaia name is, it's too long, so just Eryn 3nodding ) I'm 16, and I'll be 17 next month. I haven't always been a Christian, I was really just converted a few years ago, I think I was...13? I was raised in a family that didn't really have any faith at all(I know there's a technical term for that, but I forgot it.). I was taught that you really only prayed when someone you loved died, and you just prayed they would go to Heaven. I always knew that God was there, and I had this weird idea that He was always watching every single person in the world on this GIANT tv screen xd I met someone(whos is now my bestest friend in existence heart )who totally changed my life! We met in 6th grade, and when we started high school, she invited me to her church. I had never been to any kind of church before, so I hesitantly accepted. I feel in love the second I walked in the doors. Everyone was(and still is)so loving and accepting to me, I loved being there smile I started going regualrly, and for a while I was a little rebellious(I would sometimes just stand while everyone was singing, asking myself 'Why am I even here?') but I decided to accept God into my heart at my first youth retreat, when I felt a breakthrough heart I'm still trying to get my family to believe, but that's not going too well. I try to get the message over to them, but it really feels like talking to bricks sometimes...and I can get sooo mad at them sometimes...But I won't give up!!
Anyway, it's great to be here, thanks so much for accepting to your guild! smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 pm
You may call me Bug.
I am a 17-yr-old Australian female.
A shortish version of my testimony is on my profile.
At the moment I am trying to make sure God is more and more a major part of my life. I want Him to be with me and I by Him every second of the day. In particular I am trying to gain confidence by learning more and more about the Lord so I may be able to share about Him with others [and not have that fear of not knowing the answers]. I hope I will be able to help others to grow as well as grow myself.

BugBoots

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

poleklaws

Generous Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:29 am
Victoria. 17. Southern Baptist. Photographer. Artist.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 am
Misa, Emily, Eryn, Bug and Victoria...WELCOME!!!! You are all a blessing to this guild.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Sabeine

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 am
WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS!!! *gives big squishy hug* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am
oi! im Kikawa (its not my real name but its one of my favs). im 13 going on to 14 (dec 1). i love to draw and music. (i play the violin now XD). im a big day dreamer and can be a very goofy person. all my friends say im a punky tomboy girl.
my story:
well my grampa died of cancer a year ago (i think >.>) and my mom, my brother and i where always lazy about going to church (not to be mean or anything but are old church was a bit boring). after my grampa died we had to move in my gradmas house so we can live with her and help her. well as my aunt was coming up every tuesday (she still is and she helps us with the yard) she told us about this awesome pastor that was teaching up here (he use to be my aunts pastor but he came up to where we lived) so we went there to check it out. i was a big shy girl when we went there. i knew only a few people. as the weeks and mouths went by i grew little by little. one day i got to go to a church camp that all of the youth where going to. that changed everything!!!! now i can go to church with out being shy and i can go up to everyone and hug them! to tell you the truth a week ago some people got to share there story (i did too) and my pastor said that i grew big time! so thats my store (if you want more pm me >.< )

ps. the pastor that my aunt told us about isnt the youth pastor. there is i think three. 2 for youth (husband and wife), one for way younger, and the main pastor for way older. this church i go to is really active im not joking. im not falling asleep in church anymore >.> (witch was a bad thing to do)
>.> sorry i typed a lot but i am glad i have some where (not only in church but on here) to go to. oh and you can add me as a friend anytime i dont bite (hard) XD  

CurlyMomo

Romantic Trash

Monkeynathan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 pm
welcome to the Guild, I hope you feel welcome ^_^ there are plenty of people here that would love to talk about anything helpful (I think ">.>) but I hope if anyone and everyone that tries to help eachother will ease eachothers troubles smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 pm

You are welcome here, brothers and sisters.
heart

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Tina Ngo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 am
hi im tina ngo
*HUGS EVERY1* i love u xp

AND dont forget God loves u  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 pm
Hi My name is Kim and I named my avatar after my granddaugter. Yes, I'm a young granddmom...my daughter had a sweet beautiful daughter at a young age even though sshe was raised as a christain. We all make mistakes, but Destiny isn't a mistake she has been such a blessing, esp. when her mommy died a year and a half ago. She handled it much better than I did esp. when her father (who she didn't know) took her to live with him. I sorry I guess I gave too much info. But God is good and is getting us through all of this. If you think of us pray for us. Kim and Destiny  

dessieann

Libidinal Catharsis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm
Ya'll can call me Libby, but I go by Maeve IRL.

I live in Houston, TX, where I have a low-paying job (though I'm grateful for it, and wouldn't have any other at this time in my life) at a distribution center for motorcycle leather. It sounds cool and interesting, but it's actually pretty mundane. Or I don't know, maybe it doesn't sound interesting at all.

(You'll have to forgive me, for I'm a little self-absorbed, and I type fast. I hereby give everyone permission to let me know when I've said too much.)

I work six days a week, and in my spare time I'm trying to get a classic rock band together, keep going to the gym, and sing in the church choir.

I consider myself a mystic; my dad is Pagan, and my Mom is Christian. I have an altar that has the Lord and Lady represented on it, with a cross and a Bible between them.

It's nice to meet everybody!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 pm

User Image
I'm Emily! I'm 18, and I live in Briar, Texas. I'm still kind of struggling with my faith. I've accepted Jesus, but I'm completely un-sure of my salvation.
User Image

Social Rumor

RuBee_09

1,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Hello hello hello blaugh .....I RuBee and I'm 26 years old and live in England. Thank you for accepting me on your guild. It's so nice to be with people that share the same interests. I hope I can get to know you all.

May the good Lord bless you!! 4laugh

Muwaaah
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 am
Welcome Kikawa, Tina, Kim, Libby, Emily and Rubee!!! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

There are many great people in the guild, I am sure by browsing around you will find some that can help you out.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 am
HEY!! Im Zoe (i know its awSOME) im 15 i live in France and i have been a Christian my whole life! and just wanna say. THX 4 LETTING ME JOIN!!!!  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff