Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW
WWE Backstage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:48 am
TripleH saw that the tombstone was coming so he pushed off and picked up the chair again and tryed to hit Nightmare again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 am
"Aw man, this is cool!" Velvet said while fixing natedog's head injury. "I just hope I don't have to fix up his injuries, too... I must admit, this is kinda cute."  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am
JD looked over at Velvet.

"Yeah, because you know, just watching two guys get bloddied up by a chair and beating each other senseless in a unsactioned match. You know if we had GM they would be put in a match..."

He turned back to the chaos that was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:03 pm
*Kari walks backstage, and gets a soda, she notices Velvet, and rolls her eyes, and continues to walk to her locker room*  

Kari 215

hahaman89
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 pm
"thx velvet " he puts his hands on her sholders and goes for a kiss to velvet  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:24 pm
Kari 215
*Kari walks backstage, and gets a soda, she notices Velvet, and rolls her eyes, and continues to walk to her locker room*
*JD saw Kari and ran over to her* Hey Kari! What's up?  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

Kari 215

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:32 am
*Kari stops walking, an smiles at JD.*
"Hey JD. How ya been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:28 am
Velvet put her milkshake in between her and natedog.

"Limitations?" she reminded him, donking him on the forehead lightly with the cup. "I'd rather much enjoy this fight here, if you wouldn't mind."  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:10 am
It hit him in the chest. He backed away a couple of steps catching his breath. He then goes for a powerful running clothesline that would almost casue him to do a back flip if it hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:18 pm
Kari 215
*Kari stops walking, an smiles at JD.*
"Hey JD. How ya been?"

I'm Alright, How about you? Well, you know what? let's get to the point! It's not too late to ditch Cena and join me you know. *He smiled and winked at her*  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

Kari 215

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:21 pm
*Kari laughs to herself*
"Well JD, I wanna see what your capable of...I wanna see you vs Cena 1-on1! Maybe ask Tido for a lumberjack match?"
*Kari smirks and twirls her hair*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:24 pm
*Cena walks up next to Kari and JD and puts his arm around Kari's shoulder*
"Hmm....I like the sound of the match, but I'm not going to lose you to some loser like JD, he already made me lose one match, and he's not going to make me lose you"

John Cena 2K4

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:21 pm
*J.D. looked at Kari with a flirtatious smile on his face*

"You didn't hear? Tido is no longer the GM! But don't worry, another one will take his place. And that match actually sounds interesting! I'm game, can you handle it Cena?"

*J.D. smirked a little and was about to leave before turning around to stare back at Cena.*

"Oh, and Cena, I'm not the loser if I'm the one who made you lose. Also, she said that she wants to see what I am capable of! That means, that even if I lose, she could still come to me! So you better not let me stand up, because when I am standing, I can do more then impress her!"

*J.D. laughed, winked at Kari, and turned and left*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:07 am
"u know wat screw" this natedog throws off the icepack picks up a sledge hammer and runs over to nightmare and HHH he tries to hit nightmare with the hammer in the back of the head  

hahaman89
Crew

Kari 215

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:16 am
*Kari laughs, and looks at Cena, then walks back to her locker room*  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items