Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:49 pm
"Knew it. I'm being watched." Erik instantly focused on the one that was tailing him. Using his mind, he started to formulate where his opponent was.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm
"******** it," They muttered once they sensed they were being tracked. With one fluid motion Avin leapt from the roof top and entered the house through the front door. "Well, Hello there," They grinned, bowing to their new friend. "Our- My name is Avin," They still wore that sinister grin.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:29 am
Shea stepped into the house, his sword drawn."I'm glad I asked you to watch the house," he said to Kanji.
"If only this was enough to free me from you," Kanji said.
"Not yet," Shea replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 am
Avin turned their head to face the other as he entered the door, grinning all the while. "Glad you could join us. I was just thinking about you and your..." They paused, examining the creature accompanying Shea, "Pet," They finished, with disgust.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am
"PET!?" Kanji yelled in complete and utter outrage."I'M NOT HIS PET!"
"Calm down," Shea said to Kanji.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 pm
"Quite the temper for a rat," Avin's smile grew. "But enough of the formalities, Why don't you two fill me in on what's been going on here?" They pulled up a chair, adjusting their cloak as they sat and resting their tome on their knee.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 pm
"I AM NOT A RAT!" Kanji screamed, fire flaring up around his feathers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm
"Easy now you pigeon," Avin growled, annoyed now with the creatures temper. "What's got your feathers all ruffled? You are the ones breaking and entering, aren't you?" Avin grinned, their eyes flashing blue once again.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:07 pm
Erik had had enough. He instantly broke into Avin's mind and gave him the mental version of a groin kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Avin shifted their gaze to Erik, blond hair cascading before their red eyes. "Excuse me, What the ******** do you think you're doing?" They growled, running one hand down the closed pages of their book. "I don't think you fully understand what you're dealing with," They grinned, rising slowly from their chair.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:21 pm
Shea drew his sword and attacked Avin as Kanji took to the air and burst into flames, diving at Avin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 pm
(Sorry for the bit of godmoding I'm about to pull, but it won't last for very long)
Where there was one, now the two brothers stood back to back, each with their weapons raised.
Miles Held the giant wooden boomerang up as Shea's sword came down
Kraid swiped his scythe at the approaching bird, His skeleton face empty and emotionless, but his laughter full of hatred. "Miles, my brother, It has been too long."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 pm
"Do you understand who you are dealing with?" Erik sized up the situation. His basic magic abilities might do something, but his skill with a blade was better. "Look into my mind...and stare into the abyss of death!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm
Sheas sword bit deep into the boomerang.Kanji rolled, barley getting out of the way of the scyth. Kanji turned and set fire to the boomerang.  

Faithful Fire

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Miles grinned, they truly didn't know who they were dealing with. With a wave of his hand over top of his boomerang miles drew the fire into a ball within his palm. With a flick of his wrist the blades sprung forth from the depths of the boomerang, creating a sharpened edge and removing the sword from the wood.
Kraid glanced back to Miles, "Easy now brother, make sure not to hurt any of them, We are the defending team after all."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff