Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDir_An_Marex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:18 pm
Okay, those fricken two doll twins are SO FRICKEN EASY! They just really creep me out! I was playing it today and you know walking down the hallway I fought them in you know "Lalalala." And then I bump into one! And she's just standing there. Looking down. That was really creepy! And Mio's heartbeat didn't beat or the thingy didn't glow! And so I ran back to the begining of the hallway then walked back and she dissapeared! Freaky much! Broken neck was really easy and she reminded me of a diva star my cousin had but my sister broke her head and so now I name the Diva Star Broken Neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:50 pm
Drowned woman.
She's always a b***h to beat, coming up from underneath you and whatnot.
And the female head...
And the twin and her doll, I found the first battle with them hard, because it's in a shtoopid hallway.
Annnnd last but not least the woman in the box, she's super easy to beat, but very annoying.  

Corrodie

Binana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:18 pm
[.Kozue.]
Binana
[.Kozue.]
Kusabi and children. They are both a pain in the butt. But I love the twins and Chitose. I think they're to cute to hate. whee
I love chitose!!! And falling woman. We've named her tarzana, and woman in box is b***h in box. "Can I come out now?
xd I forgot about falling lady. I love her so much. I tried to get her to fall on me but she kept missing. xp
I know! It was major suckage.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:22 pm
DirEnGreyFreak101
Okay, those fricken two doll twins are SO FRICKEN EASY! They just really creep me out! I was playing it today and you know walking down the hallway I fought them in you know "Lalalala." And then I bump into one! And she's just standing there. Looking down. That was really creepy! And Mio's heartbeat didn't beat or the thingy didn't glow! And so I ran back to the begining of the hallway then walked back and she dissapeared! Freaky much! Broken neck was really easy and she reminded me of a diva star my cousin had but my sister broke her head and so now I name the Diva Star Broken Neck.
Actually, lemme get a explanation for that. Azami and Akane were two twins sacrificed into the ritual. /All twins must go through it./ So Akane kills Azami, so yeah Akane is in major shockage so the father builds a replica of Azami. But a evil spirit possesses the doll and steals Akane's soul and so they gang up against the father by breaking the dolls that are the puzzle to the underground passage. So Azami(the real Azami) Appears and tells her dad about this and so they try and destroy the doll but Azami is too late and the doll and the now possessed/Soul stolen Akane strangle the father then Akane kills herself. That is why you cant hurt one of the evil spirits because it is just a doll, and the girl you saw in the hallway and sometimes at the save point is the real Azami, who is warning you to get out.  

Binana

xDir_An_Marex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:29 pm
Binana
DirEnGreyFreak101
Actually, lemme get a explanation for that. Azami and Akane were two twins sacrificed into the ritual. /All twins must go through it./ So Akane kills Azami, so yeah Akane is in major shockage so the father builds a replica of Azami. But a evil spirit possesses the doll and steals Akane's soul and so they gang up against the father by breaking the dolls that are the puzzle to the underground passage. So Azami(the real Azami) Appears and tells her dad about this and so they try and destroy the doll but Azami is too late and the doll and the now possessed/Soul stolen Akane strangle the father then Akane kills herself. That is why you cant hurt one of the evil spirits because it is just a doll, and the girl you saw in the hallway and sometimes at the save point is the real Azami, who is warning you to get out.

OH! I never saw her at the saving point.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:29 pm
Yeah. She appears for a split second at the save point.  

Binana

rainbutterfly0

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:17 pm
the girl with the rope through her eyes crying scares me soo much and Reika when I'm kei and he doesent have a camera scream I start shouting at the screen run run run! and my mom thinks I'm crazy ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:22 am
Saphirechou
the girl with the rope through her eyes crying scares me soo much and Reika when I'm kei and he doesent have a camera scream I start shouting at the screen run run run! and my mom thinks I'm crazy ninja
Who?  

Binana

Reika-Kuze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:12 am
I hate The Engravers, they are scary! <.< it scares me crying ,lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:13 am
Binana
Saphirechou
Who?
The Engravers xp  

Reika-Kuze

kaze-shi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:17 am
I hate the townsfolk in fatal frame 2 because they are irritatingly pointless  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:30 am
Brocken Neck woman from FF1  

Chibilady44

Chezamayu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:37 am
I agree, I hate the broken neck. I met the broken neck ghost in the entrance and tried to run from her all the way to the save point closest to Cherri Atrium. But the game didn't allow me to save, why not, I thought so I went out from the room. Guess what happened, the broken neck ghost came floating down from the celling and scared the hell out of me. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:46 am
The blinded women in FF 1 I think. Just, they are so fast and... argh. No matter what I do I get hit by one of those bastards.  

AbatoireJuggernaut

Deadlybutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm
Homicidal Buttsecks
Dark_Heaven
Dark_Crush
Dark_Heaven
The ghosts that get to me are the little kids...you know the ones that say "Over here..." I am always screeming at the tv saying WHERE
Its sad that you do infact do that xp its so great.

Yea I nkow and you maike fun of me when I am at your house...It makes me sad

But its so funny its a must to have to xp

when one of them ask "Can I come out now?" heart  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out