Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 am
Ayumu easily dodges the attack from the clones and smiles...

"Academy student jutsus? what the hell is he thinking?" Ayumu stated out loud to his partners. Ayumu gave a smirk back as Zolo had disappeared into the ice forest.

"What a fool, thinking we are just going to go play games with him. We are not babysitters." Ayumu said with a smirk at zolos childish behavior.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:29 am
zolo appers and says "well it looks like im just gonna have to kill you both Yuki Peretto (Snow Pellet)" and zolo and clones aimed it at ayumu "man im getting low on my chakera" as he thought it in his head  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:55 pm
( oi Kamai go back and read my post)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:56 pm
Ayumu smiles at Zolos attempt and forms a set of handsigns creating Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique). Ayumu condenses the air in front of him creating a dense shield of cloud protecting him from the snow heading for him.

"That it?" Ayumu smirked.  

TenaciousTravyG

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:01 pm
zolo laghs and says "no ive just begung Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)" then ice starts to form around ayumu then zolo yells "Yuki Tate no Jutsu (Snow Shield Technique)" then snow started to form around zolo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Ayumu laughs as he watches the ice form up around him. From outside the ice prison Zolo can hear something going on inside. The prison bursts at the top with Ayumu leaping out and landing in front of it on one knee. As he rose Zolo could see something on Ayumus right arm, electrified immensely. The ice crumbled behind Ayumu as he walked toward Zolos snow covered body, sending beams of lightning at zolos clones destroying them.

"your weak tricks wont effect me. I am now wearing my dark gauntlet" Ayumu said staring at the snow covered Zolo.

"retreat now or you shall surely die" Ayumu said as he paused in his approach waiting for Zolos decision.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The dark gauntlet  

TenaciousTravyG

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:03 pm
"You couldn't wait." Jynx said coming in from the harbor. "I just now got here and your finally fighting." Jynx laughed gasping for air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm
zolo in amazement says "hay nice move but i two have a wepone my dule katanas" zolo pulls out his katanas and yells "Yuki no Yoroi (snow Armor)" then snow starts to form around zolo and then says "so what do you think"  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:09 pm
She walked up to the gate seeing a fight between her fellow Sound ninjas and a lonely snow ninja. "Well i guess i will join to kill this Snow ninja." She started walking to the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Ayumu smirked

"dual katanas, ill give you credit for that, but they are nothing compared to this gauntlet. This weapon is the second strongest of the 3 i have, its charged with so much electricity that i could miss you and still have electricity jump off my gauntlet and strike you." Ayumu smiled when he said this and raised his gauntlet.

"a good slice from this could paralyze you almost instantly"  

TenaciousTravyG

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 pm
zolo says "well thin i might as well just rap some bone on my katanas thin" thin all of a sudden bone starts to form on his katanas whil still in the snow shiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 pm
"I dont see that doing any better" Ayumu chuckled as he stood waiting to see what Zolo would do next. Ayumu knew Zolo was fatigued and not to his fullest power, just by watching how he acted.  

TenaciousTravyG

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 pm
zolo yells "Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)" then 5 clones appered then the 5 clones yelled "Yukikusari no Jutsu (snow Chains Technique)" then snow chains raped around ayumu then zolo yelld "Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)"[b/] then ice formed all around ayumu then zolo yells [b:2rkaku Hakuegei (One Horned White Whale)"["Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)"[b/] then ice formed all around ayumu then zolo yells [b:2r then a one horned white whale appered and hits the ayumu with a direct hit ((go chek the jutsu thing and youll see what it dose btw))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff