Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Luo nodded at the clone. "Thanks." He then looked at Zane and smiled. "Anything in particular that sets him off? Also, so you know anything about a bloodline?" Luo was surprised. Zane did good work.

"Touketsu-Tacchi!" His chakra turned grey, and burned a little cold. He was getting close.

(4/10)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:37 pm
"Touketsu-Tacchi!" Luo mastered perfectly blending the two elements in his chakra at once, and the chakra burned white in his hands, and it emitted mist. It burned very cold. He smiled. "Now to use it." Luo motioned for his clone to come forward.

(5/10)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:39 pm
"Touketsu-Tacchi!" The white chakra bursted forth around his hands along with the mist, and he touched his clone. "Now time to transfer the chakra into the jutsu." As he touched the clone, nothing happened. "Sorry, nothing." the clone stated.

(6/10)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:41 pm
As the jutsu was still going, he touched him again. "I can feel your hands being very cold...." Luo moaned and rolled his eyes.

(7/10)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Luo touched the clone again. Small little frost pieces formed, but when he removed his hands, they quickly melted. "Almost there," Luo said.

(8/10)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm
"Well for a second I thought I saw some sort of white chakra emitting from his hands but maybe that was just me. He kept mentioning stuff bout being able to dodge him, so I'm guessing he uses high speed jutsus, which I might add are fairly easy to counter once you know it's coming. Something that set him off was when I insulted his ninja ability by mistake...he seemed pretty angry about that. All in all, he seemed like a pretty cool guy, powerful too. I feel like we're going to have trouble with him," explained Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm
Luo touched the clone again. Slowly, ice formed, but once he moved his hand, it melted again. It was stronger, it just needed to last.

(9/10)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 pm
Luo thought for a moment. "White chakra...white chakra...What was his last name by chance? Oh, and anyone else? Oh, and anything else upset him in conversation? Sorry I'm asking so many questions." Luo smiled and scratched his head, hands still shrouded in mist and white chakra. He then touched his clone again. As he did this for a few seconds, the clones whole arm was encased in ice. He smiled. That was the effect. He then open palm hit the clone. As It flew back, he saw a small imprint of his hand in ice form before the clone poofed. "Yes! Yes Yes Yes!!! I know an Ice jutsu Zane!!! My clan Ice Jutsu!" Luo hadn't been this excited in a long time. He jumped around for a while before finally sitting down in front of Zane. "Sorry, go on about everyone you saw."

(10/10)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 pm
"Hahahaha don't worry ask everything you'd like!" replied Zane. "Okay first off, CONGRATULATIONS!" he shouted giving Luo the thumbs up. "Second, my clone just signed us up for the exams and is checking out the competition. And lastly, it was Vrail Hatake I believe. Something else that upset him...um...well it seemed that his mom passed away, he seemed upset about that, and who wouldn't you know. I'm still upset bout my parents dying. Also he seemed kinda bothered by a girl that was also there. Her name is Aki Chiru, also from the grass. She seemed to be really shy around me, but she seems to not like Vrail very much. And also there's Arekkusu Nokutisu. Don't know anything bout him though except that he's from the grass as well," Zane explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Luo nodded. "I knew it. Hatake. Their bloodline is white chakra. They become immensely faster, making blurs of themselves that aren't actual clones, but can still hit you. We should figure out how to combat that. Hmmm, everything pretty much makes him angry. Especially the girl huh? And the girl. Did she do anything interesting when she came in, any bloodline/like things. She's from the grass, so she might have a flower type bloodline. And as for the last one, I guess we'll just have to look out for him. And thanks for signing me up."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 pm
"Looks like it. I'm sure that if we dodge that first hit, they'll be easy to counter, again as long as we dodge the first hit. And yeah especially the girl. Now onto the girl, when she first appeared she turned herself into pear blossoms. It was bizzare. But here's the thing, it's ironic that you learned an Ice jutsu because I believe that she may be weak to fire and ice elements due to the fact that she can turn into flowers. I mean look at the land of snow, plants can survive the harsh weather," Zane explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Luo nodded, "That's true. We should go to town and see what's going on. I think we're supposed to meet with all the other genin in a few minutes." Luo finished eating and got up and headed for the the grand hall.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 pm
Zane followed Luo out to the hall  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:40 pm
Zane arrived back at the valley. "Well time to go back to sleep!" Zane said as he went back to his spot. He removed his green hoodie and used it as a pillow. He set traps around the area so that if anybody were to enter besides Luo, Luna, or Hero-sensei, who know how to get around the traps, he would immediately wake up. Zane lied down looking at the stars and fell into a deep sleep.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:03 am
Luo went around the traps and crawled back into his sleeping mat at 2:15am after finishing the training. He threw the other mat at Zane's body, too tired to get up and do it, and fell asleep quickly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff