Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:04 am
Aki shook her head and bit down on her lip. "Then why are you still here? Why can't we-you," she corrected herself, "tear your eyes away from me?" She heard the compassion in his voice and it tore at her heart. "I'm so confused! My thoughts are a muddled mess. My fears tell me to not talk to you, or look at you! Or at any guy! But... but... I can't help but want to... talk... and look... at you." Her voice trailed down and returned to the low volume it had been before her little outburst. Her eyes began to trail, but suddenly they snapped to look right at him. Her mind was saying flee but her heart was telling her to move forward. Unsure and confused her feet shifted uneasily. Aki was so completely concentrated on Vrail that she didn't even notice Shoku's entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am
User Image

"Should I even be here? Shoku shakes her head sighing and goes to sleep on her clay eagle that had followed her. "Wake me when this mellodrama nonsense has stopped."  

Eris5

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 am
Doku Jaki
Aki shook her head and bit down on her lip. "Then why are you still here? Why can't we-you," she corrected herself, "tear your eyes away from me?" She heard the compassion in his voice and it tore at her heart. "I'm so confused! My thoughts are a muddled mess. My fears tell me to not talk to you, or look at you! Or at any guy! But... but... I can't help but want to... talk... and look... at you." Her voice trailed down and returned to the low volume it had been before her little outburst. Her eyes began to trail, but suddenly they snapped to look right at him. Her mind was saying flee but her heart was telling her to move forward. Unsure and confused her feet shifted uneasily. Aki was so completely concentrated on Vrail that she didn't even notice Shoku's entrance.

Vrail didn't move, even though he wanted to. He wanted to close the distance between them. He looked away, it took all his strength and might but he succeeded, making himself look at his feet "I'm not sure! I'm still here because it feels right! I don't know why I stare at you. Maybe it because you are..." he stopped. He heard his heart beating in his ears and he knew if he told her anymore he would have to confess his affectionate feelings for her. He gulpl and looked back you "It's because you beautiful!" the words were out of his mouth before he could stop them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 am
Hearing enough, Shiro hopped out of the tree. "So this is how you practice huh? Well it isn't any of my business anyway." He then walked past the two and up to Shoku. "While I don't technically have the ability to do earth jutsu, I could at least teach you something from this scroll." He then pulled out a small scroll with the genin and academy level jutsus on it. "Pick one and I guess I can show you at least how to do it."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 am
User Image
Shoku throws a clay ball at Vrail but at that moment Shiro gets in the way and the clay wad hits him in the face..."Stop being so loud!" She yells then rubs her eyes and focuses on Shiro "Oops sorry" ^.^ Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) Shoku points at this jutsu..."This one looks interesting." She smiles and wipes off her sensei's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 am
Fear kicked in. She took a full step back and held her hands against her chest. "Y-you're right... W-we shouldn't be around each other..." What was she saying? The words coming from her fear controlled mouth were'nt what her heart was screaming. Aki felt her eyes beginning to sting and turned her head away so that her white hair blocked her face from the world. "We shouldn't..." Her voice was on the verge of cracking. Her body began to shake. She didn't understand what was with her at all.

Then Shiro entered. She stared at him and moved even farther away. Her eyes drifted up to Shoku. Aki couldn't deal with them now. Suddenly and without a word she turned and ran farther into the woods of the training ground.

EDITED

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:28 am
Shiro couldn't help but laugh at the hit from his face. "Well that was a good throw, but you forgot to say 'heres mud in your eye'." His laughing finally trailing off, he takes a look at the jutsu and stands back up. "Now watch. I am going to do this only once for you." Making the signs slowly for her, he keeps talking. "From what I read, you should be able to start swimming through the ground with this. Sounds interesting with your little ablility."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:30 am
Doku Jaki
Fear kicked in. She took a full step back and held her hands against her chest. "Y-you're right... W-we shouldn't be around each other..." What was she saying? The words coming from her fear controlled mouth were'nt what her heart was screaming. Aki felt her eyes beginning to sting and turned her head away so that her white hair blocked her face from the world. "We shouldn't..." Her voice was on the verge of cracking. Her body began to shake. She didn't understand what was with her at all.

Then Shiro entered. She stared at him and moved even farther away. Her eyes drifted up to Shoku. Aki couldn't deal with them now. Suddenly and without a word she turned and ran farther into the woods of the training ground.

EDITED

"Aki, wait!"he says as his arms reach out as if he could grab her from where he was standing "What have I done?" he says as he starts to run after her, that's when he notices the other people there. He stops and gawks at them "What the Hell?" he asked, but then shook his head. He had to find Aki before she got lost. With his white chakra flowing into his legs he made up a little distance behind Aki. He then trips on a root, crashing into the soft snow.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 am
User Image

Shoku jumps off her bird and practices the handsigns extensively...Once mastered she tries the handsigns and only her feet sink into the ground she is unable to control herself well enough....luckily she is still able to free herself from the ground without being in to much trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:36 am
"Well that was a good first try. At least you got into the ground"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 am
Behind her came the distant calls of Vrail. "Go away!" Her voice bounced back through the dripping trees. There was soft thudding sound. Aki stopped and looked behind to see Vrail in the snow. Unsure she began to continue forward, this time slowly. After glancing back at the boy lying in the snow she began to run again. This time chakra pumped into legs allowing her to jump up and disappear into the canopy of the trees. Hot tears streamed down her face as she took flight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 am
User Image "Thanks...I guess, Should we intervene on those love birds?" Shoku shakes her head she is not really into all that nonsense she has one goal in her eyes and that is to be a powerful ninja to prove to her family that she can become something more than just a dirt poor farming girl. She makes the handsigns again and this time sinks deeply into the ground...only her arms and upper body are out of the ground "AAAH!" She wiggles around madly "This ground is cold!"  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am
Shiro smiles. "Well I guess you should learn quickly. You keep trying though. I will go get them back." Running towards where the other two left, Shiro jumped into the trees to get a better look. Not paying attention to what is ahead of him, he runs straight into Aki.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 am
Doku Jaki
Behind her came the distant calls of Vrail. "Go away!" Her voice bounced back through the dripping trees. There was soft thudding sound. Aki stopped and looked behind to see Vrail in the snow. Unsure she began to continue forward, this time slowly. After glancing back at the boy lying in the snow she began to run again. This time chakra pumped into legs allowing her to jump up and disappear into the canopy of the trees. Hot tears streamed down her face as she took flight.

Vrail slowly got to his feet, as he did he got really dizzy. Hequickly leaned up against a tree, for balance. Lokking around, with on eye up, for his head started pounding from the effort of standing. When he did not find her from this place, he started to slowly walk. He made a path in the snow, weaving through the trees. Once his became lightheaded he decided to sit down and rest. He sat down, leaning his back against the trunk of one of the massive giants in this forest. He would rest before heading back "Aki is probable back anyways." he said to comfort himself, not wanting to leave her out here "I shouldn't hurry back! She won't want to see me." he said now postive that she was back.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:53 am
User Image
"Oh great just leave me here." Shoku pouts her lip and tries the handsigns once again...Since she can't see her hands this jutsu is a bit tougher for the simple fact she keeps messing up the handsigns. Finally when she gets the signs right Shoku sinks all the way into the ground and swims over to a spot about 10ft away and re-emerges from the earth. "OH that is fun!" She claps her hands together and makes the handsigns again, she dives headfirst into the ground and swims to a spot about 100 ft away and re-emerges!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff