Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:44 pm
Getting up she sighs yet again rubbing her temples a soft moan coming out as the massaging only makes the headache worse. "Who are you"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:50 pm
" Waga na Washi" He replied.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:53 pm
"Uh nice to meet you...but dont you speak English"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Cerzien laughed and stepped back. "You seem a tad occupied at the moment, so I guess I'll be leaving." He turned before realizing that he hadn't answered the questions. Saying it over his shoulder, he answered softly, "And whether or not you like the answer, she does consider me her brother. I try to get closer to her- no matter how mildly I try, I still try. The only problem is that there's something there. Something that neither of us want to touch, so we stay at a distance." His eyes hardened. "And I don't want to touch it. I like how shes found someone she can trust. Skitz is a close friend of mine, too, and I'm not going to mess anything up." Remembering the last part of what she had said, he added, "And she should stay back, but I honestly think that she does better when she's around people she knows. Skitz and I would never let anything happen to her, but we can't stop anything if we're not there."  

Bachiatariko

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Washi shook his head no. He then made a gesturing sign for a mouse. "Uh. Nezumi?"
He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Yukie shrugs showing that she doesnt know she runs to Cerzien hugging him softly from behind whispering softly in his ear. "Sorry I dont mean to open old wounds or hurt you I just cant stand to see any of the three of you hurt. Please dont take what i said into offense im just trying to look out for the only family i have left."
She releases him turning around quickly and just as quickly running to her door, opening it and shuting it she falls back against it letting out a breath.  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:08 pm
Cerzien nodded, even though he knew that she had already gone. Walking into his room, he shoved the little clothes he had that held no tracable links to the Appolis, and a few of the things he knew he couldn't leave behind, including a picture of his family. Sligning it over his shoulder, he walked out to join his sister and Skitz.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Washi chuckled and said imitating Cerzien's voice "Have you seen My mouse?" he asked  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 pm
"Your blood tastes pretty good..." the blonde vampire mumbled as he licked his fingers clean of the blood he'd been allowed to get from Elyot. The blood donor just sat across from him, grimacing slightly as he watched the only one of his roommates that had shown up. "Thanks, I guess." Elyot said, unsure whether to take that as a compliment or not. In return he just got a nod of acknowledgement. Of course, Elyot believed that maybe he'd bother introducing himself, but maybe that was too much to hope for.

"... Your name..." the brunette said, making sure the blood was gone before speaking up.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I didn't tell you my name yet, did I?" the mystery blood-sucker asked himself before standing up and walking over. Extending the hand that hadn't had the blood on it, he smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Ely. You can call me Acht."

Acht. Eight. ... The name he gave Elyot meant 'eight', and the smaller of the two knew it. "There a reason you're not saying your real name, Eight?" he asked, refusing to shake hands with someone who'd give an alias as an introduction.

Regardless, Acht wasn't offended. It was quite the opposite. "Sorry, kiddo. My name and some other stuff were erased 'while back, and I only remember being called 'Acht'," he confessed with a smile, ruffling the brunette's locks instead of insisting on a hand-shake he wasn't going to get. "But it's about time for a change, and you seem smart enough... so there any name that'd fit me better?"

Was that a compliment? A chance to rename a roommate... Elyot had to agree, 'Acht' didn't much fit. But what name or word would fit a vampire with a thin and pale, yet healthy-appearing frame, bone straight golden blonde hair to his shoulder blades, a long fringe covering the left, and heterochromic eyes? ... Only 'einzigartig' came to mind. And that was just an insult.

"It's fine... Naming's not easy if you try to match it to a person. So to get our minds on a different subject... you wanna talk about other things or go explore?"

(('einzigartig' means 'unique'))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:12 pm
Skitz was about to say something about Cerzien, just to lighten the mood, since he looked a little tense, when she heard something. "Watch Rose," she mumbled, going by impulse, like she did so much, and walking around to see a boy. "Who are you?" She asked, looking at someone, who she was guessing was looking for someone else.  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:27 pm
Pushing herself off the wall she grabs a small bag and loads it with the few items that she had that didnot signify her as the leader of the Appolis. Grimincing slightly she looks the clothes that could only be defined in one term, Slutty. Yes she knew what most female demoness wore in demonica being the fact that all of them were lascivious and very sexually active most of the day she strips slipping on a tight corset that ended about 3 inches under where her chest ended and a low sloping necklind she also slips into a very short mini with chains hooked to it sitting down she slips on a pair of fishnet stockings and a pair of 4inch heel boots that went to her mid calf she gets up and adds a tad bit of lip gloss and sheer eyeshadow finishing off the look turning her hair to its natural ravenwing black with the bloody chrimson underside and the metalic gold shooting as highlighs the tips turning into a metalic silver she frowns letting her tail and ears show frowning deeper at the way the glitterd the silver tips and the fur shot through with the red and gold she turns twords the full length mirror looking again at her attire mumbling softly. "I look like a hooker waiting for her pimp but atleast I dont look like myself."
With those words of encouragement she sligs the small pack over her shoulder walking out feeling nearly all the males in the compound staring at her as she joins the others.
"We ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Skitz nodded in Nezumi's direction. "Are," She said, meaning 'over there'. Then, walking back over to where the others were, she almost slapped herself. "Un... I guess me and Rose should change..." she laughed slightly. "But none of my clothes look like Demonica clothes; Rose can wear a maid outfit and say that she's my assistant. Can you help me pick out my clothes." Cerzien just shook his head. Skitz just ignored him, seeing as he had actually changed into a pair of black pants, boots, and a trench coat.  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Yukie snorts softly looking at her she sighs softly. "Your about my size and yeh you can put Rose in that maid outfit," she begins to walk back stopping to wait for Skitz and Rose  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Burowing through her things, Skitz sighed and took out a black and red corset, embroidered with flowers. "I think I can through something together, but you should probably help me..." Rose already had the maid outfit out. Skitz through her backpack over her shoulder, and patted Rose on the head. "Lets go," she said, following Yukie.  

Bachiatariko

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces