Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:14 pm
The clone laughed.
"Because it's a fairly wasy jutsu to do, and because its so inherently tied in witth your natural surroundings of Sunagakure. But now that you've got that one down, I can teach you another one based off that one."
He made more sand from the snow around them then held one hand over it and said:
"Suna Tsue"
A staff shot from the sand into the clone's open palm, and he twirled it around.
"My preffered weapon, the staff. These two give you a major advantage, allowing you to create the staff wherever you are. And here, watch this."
The staff suddenly grew spikes from the end away from Ronnel's hand.
"Deadly surprise there."

((Five posts for this one kiddo.

-Name: Suna Tsue (Sand Staff) ((Self-taught))
Description: A technique handy when the user is left defenseless against an opponent. Performing a series of seals and holding their hand above the ground, large amounts of sand will fly towards the user as if being drawn by a magnet. The sand will clump and stick together in an elongated shape that will take the form of a bo staff. It can be used in the exact same fashion as that of a normal staff, that is to deliver and defend attacks to or from the enemy, though due to it’s nature it can only take so much punishment before crumbling. Additionally the user can cause the entire length of the staff to be covered in sand spikes which can rip and tear skin if a direct hit is given.
))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:23 pm
While Ed learned the Jutsu, the clone searched its scrolls for a jutsu scroll it knew was in there.
"Aha, got it.
Pulling the scroll out, it read:

Name: Suna no Yoroi (Sand Armour)
Description: The user creates a thin, although durable, armour of sand around the their body by making the sand stick to their skin and clothes and then hardening it. How long the user can remain with the Sand Armour depends on their chakra strength. The strength also depends on the user's abilities, and can eventually be as strong as steel.

"Hm, I'm sure Boss won't mind me learning this so I can teach Sano and Ed." The clone pored over the seals for the jutsu, memorizing the seals.
(1/5)

The clone nodded and knelt down, and converted a decent portion of snow to sand.
(2/5)

It straightened up, and clapped its hands together and ran through the seals.
(3/5)

The sand swirled, and wrapped around Ronnel slowly, tightening its grip around him.
(4/5)

When the sand settled, Ronnel looked the same, but for an indetectable covering that made him slightly thicker than before.
(5/5 = jutsu learned)

It turned to Ed, ready to teach him the defensive jutsu.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Ed gathered some sand and said "Suna Tsue" but the sand just stood still without any movement. "Dang it but yeah this is a cool jutsu got to have it"

1/5

Ed made the hand signs and said "Suna Tsue" but only one grain of sand moved becasue of the wind.

2/5

Ed concentraded this time for awhil and said "Suna Tsue" nothing formed but the sand felt heavier. "IM getting there"

3/5

Ed made the hand signs yet again and said "Suna Tsue" The sand got heavier and somethin started to form but it crumble only seconds later.

4/5

Ed made the hand sign again but this time tried and push the chakra into the sand. He imagined a weapon he always wanted and said. "Suna Tsue" and sudenly a head cutter sword appeared in his hands. "wow that is cool but heavy" and he dropped the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm
((The jutsu can only create a staff Ed))

The clone nodded at Edgar.
"Here, do these seals:' the clone performed the Suna no Yoroi seals.
"They're a sand defense."

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:42 pm
(oh i thought it made any weapons sry)

Ed practice the hand signs as he was told.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Sano looked around at the two training. "So, what can I do? I need to hurry up before my name is called and I already know sand armor. I was tought by Jono, I think." Sano strentched and looekd towards the Grand Hall. "I hope I fight you, Ed. I've never really seen your fighting style, I think I'd find it interesting."  

Plexilate

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:43 pm
((Five posts for the Sand Armor, gotta log.))

The clone sat back to watch Edgar.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm
Sano sighed at looked at Ronnel. "Hmm...I think I'm going to go check in at the hall. I'll be there if you need me, alright?" Sano nodded and pulled up his hood and continued to the grand hall.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm
Ed some more sand of the snow and started to concentrate. "Suna no Yoroi" he said but nothing at all happened.

1/5

Ed concentraded again and this time he concentraded chakra on his feet and said "Suna no Yoroi" but still nothing happened.

2/5

Ed concentraded again and made the hand signs "Suna n o Yoroi the sand moved but it did not clim onto his body.

3/5

Ed made the hand signs again and concentraded on his legs for some readon and said "Suna no Yoroi" the sand moved but it only covered his legs.

4/5

Ed knew what he had to do know he made the hand signs and said "Suna no Yoroi" and this time the sand started to climb on his body. the sand got hard and started to weigh alotn and then it completly coverd him. It took ed's for and color. "So how was that sensei?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm
Ronnel clapped him on the shoulder.
"Ok, for now I want you to meditate and rest up. I'll be back in a bit to teach you one last sand jutsu, but I want you to be well rested for the exams ok?"
The clone turned and headed towards the Exam hall to find Sano. As it walked, it pulled out the small yellow sheet and studied it.
"Let's see what ya got Sano-kun..."

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 pm
Ed did as he was tald and began to meditate to increase his chakra. He still secretly had the sand shield on as well for added weight training.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:23 pm
Ronnel's clone moved near Edgar. Without making a noise, it let some of its chakra leak out into the air around Ed.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm
Ed felt somethin go around him and opened his eyes. Ed chuckled and said "thanks sensei, so when do i start the torny? Oh how long can i keep this armor on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 pm
Ronnel laughed.
"Calm down Edgar. As far as I knokw, you can keep the Suna no Yoroi on for as long as you have the chakra for it. You may need to renew it every so often though. Nothing about the tournament has been posted yet, except fot the fact that it will be 1 1vs1vs1 fight set, so in other words, a three way battle royale. I have one more Sand jutsu I can teach you right now, and I think it will help you, because it is actually a bit longer ranged. Interested?"
The clone looked at Ed.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
"Yes please becasue all i have is close range." Ed said nervously.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff