Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 pm
Saraii comes into the dojo for the first time since she came back from her 4 year journey. " hello, is anyone here"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:48 pm
"I'm here," Sakina replied, smiling. "Welcome back sister."  

7fireheart7

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:45 pm
" hey, how's everything been." saraii said ebracing her sister with a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:11 pm
*wize steps out of the shadows* everything has been good here, but i've been in this cave ever since.

(sorry i've been away had graduation stuff to do)  

Wize5

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm
" hey wize it's great to see you"
( cool did you graduate from high school or college ?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:54 pm
(high)

i 'supose you'll be wanting some training right sis? *maxx the wolfdog steps out from wize's shadow growling* easy maxx it's just Saraii.  

Wize5

Wize5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 pm
if that's the case i'm afraid i can no longer help you with that sis, there is a darkness in me one that can not be suppressed by living a simple life as a cave hermit. come maxx. i hope you two and marquis can carry of the legacy with out me, sakina, i've shown to you the basics for commanding your inner demon, you must carry on the family legacy without me, and give this scroll to marquis when you see him. *with that wize disappears deep within the dojo*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:16 pm
A black portal swirls open in front of wize sneding thrashing wind throughout the room and suddenly a ninja steps out in all black with two blades on his back. "long time no see wize" kinkaru steps out as the portal rages like a black hole in space pulling evrything into it. It seems as if the two are glued to the ground unable to be sucked in. Kinkaru's eye is rotating fericely."you wish to join us i hear?"  

Anguish The Avenger

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:16 pm
" wize what are you saying? are you leaving the temple?" saraii said as her face worried. just coming back to the home that made her feel as if she had a place now allowing it's familiar host to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:17 pm
" wize, you are not going with him, please don't go" saraii started to get upset.  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm
Anguish The Avenger
A black portal swirls open in front of wize sneding thrashing wind throughout the room and suddenly a ninja steps out in all black with two blades on his back. "long time no see wize" kinkaru steps out as the portal rages like a black hole in space pulling evrything into it. It seems as if the two are glued to the ground unable to be sucked in. Kinkaru's eye is rotating fericely."you wish to join us i hear?"

*unfazed by the event wize says with a calm face* Yes.

ooc: i'm deep in the dojo by myself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:22 pm
kinkaru smiles open your eyes and look in to mine all will be well soon "with a devilish look the omega sharingan takes place"  

Anguish The Avenger

Wize5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 pm
*with unblinking eyes he stares back at kinkaru*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:29 pm
The portal engulfs the two ninja and the dog while wize's mind is being scanned and he is sent to the dark realm reciveing the scar that allows him to live there.  

Anguish The Avenger

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 pm
ooc: well i forgot. oh things happen.

" well i guess i can make my room bigger than huh sakina" saraii says in a smile.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff