Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 am
Aura put her arms around Haze, after he checked for bruises, and kissed his cheek.
"We've tried pretty much everything... and we've found this..." she held up a scrap of red cloth, looking like it had come from a jacket or shirt. "We just don't know where he is..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:15 pm
Matis held up the doll. "I think this might be josh, but Im not sure."

((see you guys in a week. sorry crying sweatdrop ))  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:20 pm
Haze blushed slightly but focused on the situation. "So have you guys tried to break a window." He said as he examined the doll which he'd taken from Nighthail. He also looked at the cloth. "This looks like something Josh would wear." He said at closer examination. He gave the doll back to Matis,"Um....exactly how would Josh become a doll ," He said questioningly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:59 pm
"Have you seen this place? I think pretty much anything can happen, babe." she said simply, shrugging out of her small leather jacket. She threw it on a chair and sighed, "You said break a window right?" she picked up a footstool and threw it at a large window in the corner of the room. It bounced off and broke on the floor. She pointed at it at put a hand on her hip, "Yes, sweetheart we have tried breaking a window."

[[okay *sniff* we'll miss you! lol]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 am
[while hes gone should we have someone pick up on his characters until he gets back or should we just wait.}

He stepped lightly to the side as one of the chair legs flew right where he was standing a second before. "Well i guess that takes care of that theory," He said," Is there anyway out in the basement....," He said and his voice faded away as he remembered the lion," Never mind about that theory. Well i guess we're pretty much stuck here for now,So who here wants to go explore the mansion," He said as he looked around but arua was ther only one looking at him as they all looked away from him, and his insane idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 pm
[[hmm... I think dargonology would appreciate if we just left her character alone until she got back]]

Aura stretched, her green belly shirt showing her stomach muscles move with the action, and grinned mischieviously. She took three sharp steps forward and took Haze's hand, smiling the whole time.
"Let's go then!"

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 pm
[i agree...o and DRAGONSSSS RULEEEE HAHAH i have that book called dragonology....dragonology's a girl i didnt know that]

Haze blushed slightly again but didnt make a mve to remove his hand, she'd probably just grab it again anyway. He started out the door and looked this way and that. "So which areas havent you explored yet," He said as he stared upstairs curious to see what was up there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 pm
[[yea I didn't either until she changed her shirt and I was like "o.o oh..." lol]]

"There, there and there." she pointed in several directions. "Hmmm... wanna go upstairs first?" she asked, her face reddened slightly when she realized she was still holding his hand.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 am
[haha]

"Upstairs it is," He said and strated off and up the stairs dragging her behind him. "This place is huge on the outside." He said as they wandered down the main hallway and stopped in front of the first door to his right. "
Lets try in here," He said and turned the knob and pushed open the door. It was a nice room, it had a love seat on one side of an old worn out coffe table and there were two chairs postioned on the other side of the coffee table. There was a fire place behind the chairs and it was lit. There was also a set of nice french doors opening up onto a balcony. "Wow who ever manages this place keeps it nice and clean." Haze said as he marveled at the room and stepped inside to walk to the french doors and tried to open them to no success. He said," I guess no doors in the house open." He said and luaghed nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Aura sighed,
"I think Mint is the one who takes care of everything..." she said, walking into the room a little more. She looked outside, "It's starting to get dark... I guess everyone at school has gone home...." a sudden slam make her squeal and jump, latching onto Haze in fear. She glanced up at the door, it was closed. "Ah damn..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm
"Please tell me werent stuck int here, " He said as he tunred around but couldnt really move, becuz arua was attached to him," Um...do you think i could have my arm back for a mintue or so." He said as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 pm
She shook her head rapidly,
"No way in hell!" a shiver went down her spine as the lights went out. She screamed and held onto him a little tighter. "I hate the dark! I hate the dark! I hate the dark!" she mumbled to him.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm
Haze felt alittle dizzy because she screamed right in his ear and he couldnt cover both ears. "Ugh," He said as he felt weird," I think your cutting the circulation off in my arm." He said as he chuckled slightly. He walked over to the couch and sat down and laid his head back."How come your afraid of the dark," He said into the darknessto were he thought arua was sitting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 pm
[[oh sure leave the freaking out girl whos scared of the dark lol]]

She shivered, taking careful steps in the dark, trying to find him again.
"My older brothers... they used to lock me in the closet and leave me for hours at a time..." she tripped and hit her head on the floor. "Ow..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm
[o i thought she was lached to my arm ao i thought i dragged her over to the sofa lol sorries]

"You alright ," He said and chuckled as he got up and felt around for her. He ended up tripping over her and hitting his head off the ground. "Owwww," He said and luaghed as he just lay there," Well thats not nice," He said," I bet you kicked their butts afterward right."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games