Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am
"Oh"she said in a suprised manner"I didn't even know you were there,a combo of your fluffiness and my hard scales and I couldn't feel you there.Hmmm..."She thought for a moment."It can mean many things,but try not to think much about it now,you'll know in time,just sit tight and hold on a bit.We have a fox to catch up with."With that,Bagera dashed off to the west with Jynx on her back.She held him safetly in place with her powerful wings,and a few short minutes later,she caught up with Zen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:45 pm
"show off" he said when she cought up he stoped outside the village "um....are you sure you won't scare anyone i mean your a dragon your big your very threatening....no offence"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 am
"Oh,I hadn't thought of that"said Bagera"I'll try to act as calm and gentle as I can,and I never draw my weapons without reason.You could probably calm down anyone who feels threatened by me,or if it gets bad I can wait out here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:13 pm
ok lets go" he said and entered the village he walked quickly trying to reach the post office to avoid trouble but people already started to stare  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:15 pm
Bagera followed quickly and quietly behind Zen.She could sense the others staring,but she looked only ahead to avoid conflict.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:44 pm
*he could feel all of the people staring at him his eyes now bright red he felt scared and started to shiver on bagera* i feel so out of place and scared here thats right jynx let me out i can help you* you know you still havent told me who you are all will be reveled in time  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:20 pm
they reached the post office he went inside and a few minutes later came out with a letter in hand he stared at it blankly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:35 am
"What is it Zen?"asked Bagera"You look as though you've seen a ghost."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 pm
prehaps he has*the dark jynx jumped down and aproched zen without hesitation*so what does it say?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm
"he's.......gone.......my friend mike.....he's dead the dragon got him.....last time i saw him we had an arguement...and i wanted to apologize so i sent him a letter of apologey but the dragon attacked befor he got it thats how they knew where to send this letter....he died think i was mad at him.....he's dead" a tear roled down his cheek and he crumbled up the letter "miss i now know you truely arn't the one im after im sorry for acusing you" he said  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm
"It's alright,"said Bagera as she knelt down and put a hand on his shoulder"many acuse me for many things,I don't blame them.What matters now is that we find this horrid creature and stop it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 pm
"right" he wiped his tears and looked up at her and smiled "you know i just noticed.....your eyes.....they seem familar" he said  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 pm
"Oh?"she said"they have a habit of changing color based on my mood,they usually are gold like this though.How do they look familier?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 pm
"oh i don't know they just do.....i just feel, um...at home" he said blushing then shacks his head turning and walking away "*ahem* well lets get going we have alot of ground to cover"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 am
"Alright"said Bagera"did the letter give us any leads?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items