Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:39 pm
Tulips formed by his sword and began crawling up the blade. He picked on and smeleed it. Smells beautiful. He held out his arm and his shard was dangling on his wrist. "They were after this. They chased me for about a couple miles."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:57 pm
Noah picked up a flower. Sadly, it died in his hands because of the darkness. He lowered his head. "Sorry," he said with his head low throwing the dead flower to the side.  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Exodus touched the plant and sent light magic through it, causing the plants to bloom. "Sorry for what?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:11 pm
Rin sheathed both swords since the shadows were eliminated, the subtle sparks dying off abruptly. The two that now arrived raised her cuirosity of what had just attacked them. It seemed that the shards and the odd gems that she, Noah and Victoria held were their target. The connection was made, but the only question left was why in the first place?  

Sharkpups24

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:17 pm
"Killing plant life," he said with his head hung low. He noticed that Rin was looking at him. "Can I ask what you are looking at, miss?" he said eyeing her slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm
Exodus walked towards Victoria, "And you might be?..." He held his hand out to her, smiling.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm
"...Those shadows come after either those with crystal shards or the ones with gems like Victoria and you..." Rin's gaze shifted to Exodus, then Azumi and Victoria last. "...I wonder who exactly is controlling them and for what purpose it serves to attack us?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:31 pm
Noah nodded. "Maybe it's to get the power these things haven given us." he said sternly.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:42 pm
"Exactly..." Rin agreed, with a concerned, yet serious expression. Her mind was set on gathering information on this person and conducting a plan to prevent him from making these attacks. The first thing that came to mind was to head towards a village. There were bound to be people there who had something useful about the mystery person.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:47 pm
Exodus sat down in the grass, "I still would like to know where the rest of mine went. I mean it's only a shard, and that means those shadows will be after the other people who have the other pieces."HE picked another tulip and smelled it.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:48 pm
"So, do we stick together or split up to find this person's identity?" asked Noah calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:01 pm
"It would probably make it a lot safer for all of us if we travelled as a group...But it would also make us a bigger target as well." Rin shrugged and looked at the others. "...What do you think?"  

Sharkpups24

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:04 pm
Noah shrugged at this. "Well, there were a lot of shadows in this fight. There may be more in the next fight. So, I vote that we move as a group." said Noah sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:08 pm
"It's true if we move as a group we'll be a bigger target, but we will be able to defeat more easily. On the other side we can move easier and cover more ground, but have no way of communication. Maybe a group would be better for now at least," Exodus stood up and grabbed his blade, placing it on his back.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:21 pm
Rin grinned, at least two of the four agreed. Now all they needed to know was whether or not the other girls wanted to go. Hopefully they would join, since it had more benefits then simply going off on their own. Along that same line, the mind reader wondered what Musashi was doing. He had probably been attacked too, but she guessed that he was still okay.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff