Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 pm
*I burst onto the scene.* "Don't kill him! Don't kill JZ!" *I reach the cliff edge.* "Let him up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:01 pm
Houzan jumped off his shoulder and landed on the ground, and suddenly transformed into a 3m tall falcon. He flew off to Zigihara and grabbed onto his shoulders with his talons, and pulled him up the cliff onto the ground.
“What is it, Korn…?” Zann turned his frowning face at Korn, wondering why they weren’t allowed to kill him.  

iZann

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:02 pm
Oroami flew like a bullet untill he was above everyone, letting his wings fold back into his body, he fell, as he hit the ground it made a large crater around him. "Korn, this litle punk needs to die, either you do it-" Oroami's eyes narrowed "or i will."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:08 pm
((lol I always laugh at the fact anytime we get a visitor, bad or good. Everyone jumps in to say hi or "i'll kill you" lol anyway continue on))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 pm
((LMAO like what Neko did to you? I’ve heard about it yeah…
Haha that is so true…))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 pm
kira found many people coming to the mountain at once. she stares at the visitor and korn.

"well now, visitor meets acquaintance. now after they finish off their conversation what do we do with the visitor?"  

I~kira~kira~I

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 am
hector rouge
Oroami flew like a bullet untill he was above everyone, letting his wings fold back into his body, he fell, as he hit the ground it made a large crater around him. "Korn, this litle punk needs to die, either you do it-" Oroami's eyes narrowed "or i will."

*A grin spreads across my face.* "That's exactly my plan Oroami. I just want to be the one to do the deed. I've been waiting for this for a long, long time... Thanks for fetching him Houzan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 am
"Korn, I've heard that he is a threat to the village...why should we not kill him?" Zann put his chokuto's blade against JZ's neck, and looked at Korn as he asked.  

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 am
"Cause I'm gonna kill him. That son of a b***h has had it coming for quite a while now. I'll tell ya the story another time, but for now all you need to know is this; I'm gonna be the one to kill him, and no one better lay a hand on him unless he manages to kill me." *My grin disappears and I give Zann a hard look.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 am
"korin dont be so foolish!! you cant kill him!"

(i think no one can kill him because he always run away, just like the fight with kouga...")  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 am
((Lol yeah I read…
WHEN IS JZ COMING ON?!?!))

Zann removed his chokuto from JZ’s neck, drawing a tiny drop of blood.
“Very well then…”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:47 am
((Lol careful Korn I'm willing to kill both of you XD))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 am
(LOL u can try razz but I'd rather u not, I'm pretty sure i'd lose bad XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 am
(Dang, you guys almost killed me without me even being here! But I saw it coming.)

"Woah, that all happened quick." I dust myself off casually and face Korn. "Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here! You know I was hoping to catch you.....a little bit by surprise but I suppose this will have to do." I eye this "Zann's" blade omniously. "Rather charming friends you've made lately. And worry not, you're spy friend isn't dead.......yet. So shall this be our battle grounds? Or shall we relocate? That is if your....friends here allow it."  

ROQ and Roll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 am
*I give JZ a look of spite and disgust.* "You've always talked too much."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items