Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:26 am
'Nothing why ?' Spider-robin replied confused. He looked at Gemini still then averted his gaze and obsereved the group. Intresting the story should be good too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 am
Athena saw how Aquarius was shy. "I want to show you something." She smiled "follow me."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:33 pm
Gemini stared at Spider-robin and said, "Hm, I don't want the Titans to know yet. First I'm going to talk to the one I call big brother and the one who has a name of a flower and they are Titans. You might as well stay here with us until they come." Gemini looked very serious at what she was saying and looked at Draco and the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire nodded to Robin as she looked at him. She than sat next to him and looked at him and kissed his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini heard her TG communicator go off. she picked it up and answered it and said, "Fox, what is it. Fox! What, hwta do you mean he's alive and thier released. Fox. Fox!....." Then the comunicator's connection ended. "Great now Fox(aka: Arachnid's girlfriend) has disappeared. Her message ended but she told me than Black Feather and Vesta the one's we helped her to put in jail, released them selves. And Turgon is on the loose, all three of those villians are. And Fox was just fighting one f them and now she's gone, the contact withehr was disconnected," as Gemini explained to her team.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:10 pm
Fortunna placed Spider-robin down gently. She than heard what Gemini just said about Fox. "What! No, not Fox too," said Fortunna as she looked down. "First it was White Dove, than Pheniox, and now Fox too. Huh, they all disappeared and I know Corona is involve," she said. "How much I hate that woman. Not after what she did to my mother an even Rose dislikes her," said Fortunna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then I'll take off first. Just meet me by that tree over that's in the forest, the first tree and than we'll go see her. And maybe your girlfriend Fox is there with Gemini," said Rose. "Alright now I'll leave first and here I go," she said. then Rose when running threw the main room yelling, "Ah, I Forgot To Pick Something Up At The Flower Shop!" She than stormed out of the Tower and to the three in the forest where her and Arachnid meet and than they go see Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:00 pm
Draco shook his head in anger. "Poor Fox... I'd like to know how those three got out of jail. More importantly, what they have done with Fox. They'll pay." His fist smacked into his palm before he looked at Gemini. "Do you want to meet with Rose and Arachnid first, or do you want us to start searching for those villians?"

Scorpio leaned back, relaxing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:08 pm
"Gemini I can go search for Fox and the misssing people. While the rest of you stay here until Rose and Arachnid come," suggusted Fortunna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, it appears Black Feather, Vesta and Turgon have returned by Corona's help," said Oracle with a smile on her face.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Gemini looked at her teammates and said, "I would like to go help Fox and the others who has been kidnapped by them both. But that's what Turgon, Black Feather, Vesta, and Corona expect us to do. Its best we tell Arachnid and Rose specially Arachnid he's going to take it hard. But we also need the titans help, so I'm going to show myself to them and that's why I also asked Arachnid and Rose to come. so everyone stay put until we discusse this with Rose and Arachnid and also the Titans. It'llbe surprise for them to see me still alive but they need to know that I'm alive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:15 pm
((Ok, guys you can start playing more characters now. For I'm going to play as Fox now))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Aquarius shakily stood up and said,"Uhhhh.....Ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:39 pm
Athena walked up a hill and sat. She than grabbed two apples from a tree and handed Aquarius an apple. "Watch over that hill" She pointed underneath the sun.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:42 pm
Aquarius looked where Athena was pointing and as he looked at the ground, he then nervously said,"Why."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:39 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Makes sense. I suppose having the Titans with us will make it a lot easier." He grinned. "Plus I'd love to meet the Titans. They seem interesting."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:16 pm
Athena looked down. "Its supposed to have a sunset happing today."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:44 pm
Fox got away from Turgon, Black Feather, Vesta, and Corona's grasp as soon as she could. She flys in the clouds and than lowers down as she gets weaker from flying and falls into the forest. She said to herself, "Arachnid, Gemini, and everyone I know please fine me." She than knocks out.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 am
Aquarius looked at Athena, but once he met eyes with her, he quickly looked away and said,"Oh, well that's cool."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff